lol Ravvenn

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'd actually love to do this JUST to set the record straight, but only if I can draw a black rectangle across the horizontal line. They're enorm. Prom.

Camerous' life is sad enough, I don't really think we should kick him while he's down.
Your terms are acceptable. Please post D's ASAP. This community is all about transparency.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I actually thought, "hey guys maybe this isn't really her. lol funny joke." But then I saw this image below, and went, "holy shit, this is def ravvenn."

Chortling pretty hard.

uqneKVG.png

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually thought, "hey guys maybe this isn't really her. lol funny joke." But then I saw this image below, and went, "holy shit, this is def ravvenn."

Chortling pretty hard.

uqneKVG.png

So now shes a keyblade master?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yes. She's unsearchable. I had to find Camerous' page-- I forgot his IRL name so I had to search my friends list, then search his friends list, then find the gem I was in search of. I have a lot of time on my hands.

PS they're still friends.
Plenty of us still have her (multiple) Facebook information. But your diligence is totes appreciated.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Mean girl karma.

How much of your doctor money did you give her and why were you giving her so much money if you weren't even interested in plowing?

Wait, what? Rofl. I gave her money? I'm a doctor? Girl, are you high?

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
So how do we get Ravven to post here? Also, can we somehow tie the rickshaw penalty to include having to hire her services?