Long full disclosure

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GaliemVaelant said:
Conservatives whom preach about the right of one to keep what they work for should be the first to stand up to SUPPORT SSA, since it is the program by which the government gives you back your own money. The only catch is that if you happen to die before you collect what you pay in, then someone like Shelly inevitably gets your contribution.

The failure of people to get this makes my brain want to eat itself.
Uh, no The government should not be making us pay into the system. We should all be responsible enough to save up and invest for these types of situations. We don"t need to the government to coddle us. Pieces of shit like Shelly should either work or starve. I"m sure her fat feet won"t hurt once she"s been hungry for a few days. Fuck her for just being a drain on the country while she sits around being a lazy cunt.

And it"s not really getting back what you put in, if you earn enough, you get "credits" and if you have enough credits, you can draw SSA. I"d certainly wager that you have withdrawn more than you ever contributed.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GV, just out of curiosity, what are the monthly payments for SSA? I can find the rates for SSI. The monthly maximum Federal amounts for 2011 are $674 for an eligible individual and $1,011 for an eligible individual with an eligible spouse. Fucking yikes.

W

Wrathcaster

Schezanna said:
Do you have someone who can stay with you for a few weeks? If so stop taking your meds shortly before the end of the semester and get a few documented seizures on record and appeal all summer long. Good luck either way.
Don"t have that luxury. Regardless, it would be in a whole nother world of shit as in my state, after having a seizure, you cannot legally drive again until you"ve gone 6 months without having a seizure. Doesn"t matter if you weren"t taking your medicine or not.

I"d love to have help financially with getting my medicine, but I"m not willing to lose my right to drive to do it. Furthermore, really definitive documentation of a seizure could likely require the intervention of medical professionals i.e. calling an ambulance when it happens. It costs a shit ton for an ambulance ride and emergency room visit as a result of a seizure without health insurance, and that would just put me in a worse predicament. Plus, there"s the whole issue of seizures sucking ass and making you feel like shit.

I"m working on appeals and trying to get help but the appeal process takes a while. Most likely, by the time my appeal is granted and I am given disabled status of some sort, I"ll be out of law school, hopefully working for a firm and getting health insurance through my employer, making the point moot. Furthermore, working full time as a lawyer is most certainly going to revoke any disability status I might have under current rules.

If nothing else, I would have appreciated them to not make the judgment that I wasn"t disabled at all from ages 16-18 when I was having seizures weekly, or daily, just because I went to high school. Hell, I had multiple seizuresduringclass, having to get carted out in front of my entire school on a stretcher.

But Shelly, with her heart-breaking foot surgery woes, is certainly a classic case of someone who"s condition renders her fully deserving of unquestioned financial support. It just blows my mind that she can gets their sympathy vote because she can"t be on her feet for more than 4 hours during the day, while me going to class and bathing myself counts me out.

$800 / mo, and according to my last report of the amount I"ve paid in (not credits, but actual dollar amount), I can collect SSA for almost six years (68 months) before I cancel what I"ve paid in. Before you ask, yes, I once made killer money. My condition worsened after a series of shitstorms tore my life up the way a tornado would tear up my trailer.

And I will get off SSA before I take out more than I"ve paid in. This is a serious goal of mine, and I am taking many steps to ensure it. Least of all, therapy that is to grow in intensity of participation with time (from monthly one on one to groups, and other things).

As for solar panels, there"s a dumbass expensive way to install them (ie hire some company) and there"s a smarter, cheaper way (do it yourself). A 100 watt polycrystalline solar panel can be obtained used for roughly a hundred bucks. The price fluctuates, but I"ve never seen it higher than $150. So, for the panels alone, that"s $1000 to $1500 for a kW.

Power ratings are for 1 sun, but efficiency increases with more concentrated sunlight, coming to an asymptote at 100% (of course). I plan on using mirrors to ensure maximum exposure and (fingers crossed) I hope to hit around 2 suns during the best days and hours.

Now, the other two costs are mounting and actually tying into the grid. Before you go out and blow an insane wad of cash to tie in, simply run your cells to car batteries and from the batteries to power inverters. Using this set up, you can reduce and eventually eliminate your electricity bill. Now, go back and average out your bill before the cells. Pay that to yourself to save to tie in to the grid, but not before you purchase and mount at least a few more panel arrays. To be profitable, you need to produce MORE energy than you use (duh).

Now comes the mounting, which can be done very cheaply. Most cities have scrap yards, and those are treasure troves for the frugal. Old aluminum fence posts are your best friend if you have access to a welder who will help out on the cheap. Weld them together, and seek out a flat sheet of metal to affix to the top. I won"t lay out a specific design for you here because you need to use a bit of creativity in designing your mounts.

But big word of warning: Be very mindful of natural dangers to your set up, such as trees. Use nets to ensure your panels won"t be struck by debris during a storm. Most nets with a wider spread between threads can stop tree limbs without blocking the sun too badly.

As for the final cost, I can"t tell you. I don"t yet know, but after a few things are accomplished around here (repairs) and this ball really gets rolling, I plan on making a video/photo journal of the project, including costs. I"d be more than happy to give status updates for the project. My coming results aside, your cost will differ. Prices fluctuate, as does energy usage between households.

W

Wrathcaster

GaliemVaelant said:
This is getting interesting, but there are a few things to clear up. First, I don"t only have Asperger"s. I have Bipolar type 1, and my diagnosis says "schizoaffective secondary to BP1/ASD". In other words, I"m so fucked up there"s two diagnoses that fit my profile.

BUT I am collecting SSA,not SSI. AGAIN, there"s a difference.Not one of your taxes is paying my check.I am collectingmymoney thatIpaid into the system. If anyone has a problem with me collecting my own money, they can suck my lower point of contact and put it on their resume.

The difference, for those of you who actually pay into a system you know little about, is that people whohave never workedcollect SSI. Social Security Allowance (for disability or retirement) vs. Social Supplemental Income. SSI has to be paid back if you start working because it isnot your money. SSA, on the other hand,isyourmoney, so if you are lucky enough to live long enough, you will all be collecting it.

The reason Social Security is overburdened is the combination of Shellys whom have never worked drawing SSI and the tendency of our leaders to borrow money from it for things we all love, like wars and Halliburton"s coke and hooker fund.

Conservatives whom preach about the right of one to keep what they work for should be the first to stand up to SUPPORT SSA, since it is the program by which the government gives you back your own money. The only catch is that if you happen to die before you collect what you pay in, then someone like Shelly inevitably gets your contribution.

The failure of people to get this makes my brain want to eat itself.
I think people are more frustrated with the fact that you seem very capable of typing out intelligent, long winded posts about your life and spending hours upon hours looking at internet forums, and then have the gall to tell us (and the government) that you are unable to work because of your mental disability.

Bullshit. My uncle has bipoar/schizoaffective disorder and is on disability through VA, and he"s crazy as fuck, hears voices and is just generally a nutcase without daily medication. But you know what? He works at Walmart in the gardening section and helps stock shelves. He also builds these creepy ass voodoo doll boxes with voodoo dolls that he sells to whatever weird types of people buy these things (energy vampires, I suppose). Granted, he"s been fired from countless jobs in the past every time he"s gone off his medication and he"ll probably be fired from this job eventually, but at least he"s trying.

You"re socially capable enough to go out and bed these creatures you speak of and to carry on relationships with various individuals and to cook, clean up after, feed yourself, (and I suspect) drive. There"s nothing physically wrong with you preventing you from performing any type of manual labor like say, landscaping, that wouldn"t require the social interaction that so hamstrings you. It"s not like you HAVE to work as a bank teller or work at a call center as your sole profession, not every mode of employment requires you have excellent interpersonal skills.

I saw in a previous post that you"re working part time again and that"s great, and I applaud you for taking steps to better your position in life and try to work up to being self-sufficient. I"m glad to hear it. But I"m sick and fucking tired of people telling me they"re unable to work and should receive assistance because they"re disabled, when they clearly are perfectly able to. I have an extremely hard time believing that when you were really faced with starvation or homelessness, your condition would truly render you unable to find employment enough to sustain your existence. I don"t care if it"s from my taxes or yours, the money isn"t the issue for me, it"s your reasoning and your activities that I take you to task for.

Silence said:
Why don"t you do something useful like reducing your genetic footprint instead of wasting money you don"t have on something you don"t need.
I have three children and no plan to have any more. I got screwed enough in the head to shame my penis with this troglodyte, but that doesn"t necessarily mean that her child is mine. For your consideration, start with the fact that she was fucking three other men during the period in question, one of whom is on the fucking birth certificate.

Beyond that, my child support for my sons is paid and my daughter"s mother and I are together again with a stable home for her. You think I"m a bad person for having three children when I"m disabled? Fuck you. I"m nowhere near drawing what I"ve paid into the system.

Whatever you think of me, I gave a chance to an ugly ass woman based on the personality she showed me at the time. You"re likely too hung up on tits to think beyond what kind of an ass a woman has, much less even consider personality. Turns out she played me using sympathy. As if I"m the first man in the world that has happened to.

Yes, I live in a trailer. A trailer I own. A trailer I bought with my own money. A trailer I will repair, sell, and upgrade from. The overwhelming majority of Americans do not own their own home. They pay steeply overpriced rent for roach infested, half broken apartments or run down, old ass homes. So, again, fuck you.

If you have better than I do and better than most Americans do and you think that gives you the right to look down on others then I hope you die by being skinned alive and roasted over a fire at the same time. There"s nothing wrong with success. Enjoy it. But, it takes an element of luck and you are no better than fucking anyone. Think different? Then you"re a shitty human being.

So, how about you reduce YOUR genetic footprint by shooting for this year"s Darwin Award?

This is the one and only time I will reply to that stupid shit.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
(GV I like you, so I"m only just fucking with you!)

You definitely has Aspergers huh? I don"t give a fuck how to install a solar system so thanks for boring me for an entire page.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Silence said:
Why don"t you do something useful like reducing your genetic footprint instead of wasting money you don"t have on something you don"t need.
Damn you! I spent five minutes trying to think of carbon footprint joke and came up with nothing. Good one!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
I"ve been battling this chronic itchy butthole for about 4 years. I literally have to put hydrocortisone cream on a piece of toilet paper and get one knuckle deep into my hole.
OMG, it"s like we"re living the same life! Except I"m not a doctor, and you have a nicer watch.

When you take a monstrous dump, do you sometimes end up getting blood on the toilet paper? I"m afraid I"m going to get poop in my bloodstream, and my asshole will itch for hours. It feels as though I have an entire trailer park of miniature inbred Louisiana rednecks having an unprotected incestuous orgy on my anal verge, fucking each other so vigorously in their blind mutant lust that their scabies and lice fall in sheets from their wrinkled bodies, like driving rain in a hurricane, cascading onto my anal verge in waves and tainting my brown crown for all eternity.

You mean, that kind of itching?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Erronius said:
When you take a monstrous dump, do you sometimes end up getting blood on the toilet paper? I"m afraid I"m going to get poop in my bloodstream, and my asshole will itch for hours. It feels as though I have an entire trailer park of miniature inbred Louisiana rednecks having an unprotected incestuous orgy on my anal verge, fucking each other so vigorously in their blind mutant lust that their scabies and lice fall in sheets from their wrinkled bodies, like driving rain in a hurricane, cascading onto my anal verge in waves and tainting my brown crown for all eternity.

You mean, that kind of itching?
BAHAHAHA! I *swear* that I have the exact same fears - that when I wipe and bleed I"ll get fecal bacteria into my bloodstream. Do you ever find that farting is the only way to relieve the itch?

Wrathcaster said:
I think people are more frustrated... (snip for space)
Okay, so your uncle has a condition. I"m sorry to hear that.

But, honestly, when I describe what it"s like to slip into a depression so deep that I go from capable of quantum mechanics to unable to accomplish the most chimply of simplistic, menial tasks, how much of it will FoH understand and how much will lead to more flaming or bullshit? Seriously.

What people call "emo" is worthy of dubious attitude because it"s a weak mind or a choice, but what about when your brain decides that it"s misery time and draws you involuntarily into a pit so deep that you can hardly stand to think? What about when it"s involuntary? What about when it happens over and over and over on a nearly predictable and steady loop?

What about when the counterbalance to that are moods of such elation that you speak too quickly for anyone to comprehend and move like a squirrel on a caffeine binge? What about when the only fucking jobs in your area are service jobs that don"t manage to pay the bills, and on these days when every little utterance from your brain slips from your mouth without time for a filter, you find yourself telling your boss who didn"t even graduate high school (I swear to God, that"s ALL management around here) what a backwards, drooling, ignorant, lazy, simple-minded retard they really are?

I"m not on SSA for being unable to GET a job, nor for an inability to work. I can not KEEP a job because it"s inevitable that between my days as Eeyore and my days as Chippy the Chipper Smartass, I WILL be fired, guaranteed. Customers LOVE to deal with both, after all.

This isn"t even taking my general mistrust for human beings, my general hatred of the general public, my constant need to have my guard up, nor my social inadequacies a"la "assburgers" into account.

I know what you"re thinking. Work alone. Work for myself. Well, when you"re joined at the hip with an area whose residents have a collective IQ roughly equivalent to the natural log of the number of calories their lard asses absorbed that day, it"s hard to find work that allows more independence in your tasks than that granted to your average five year old in kindergarten.

Why am I joined at the hip with the podunk place? Well, partly bad luck and partly bad decisions, but I can not say that I regret any of my three children as I love them more than anything in the world.

So, that leaves working for myself. With enough time drawing MY FUCKING MONEY, I should be able to accomplish that and start to put back into the system what I took out. I"m working toward it. I"m taking steps. I always push myself one step further than my therapist suggests, and I am opti-fucking-mistic.

And until you stand behind a counter unable to fucking move because you"re fighting an urge to take your customer"s purchase and stab yourself in the jugular with it or stand staring blankly at a wall of colorful products of assorted shapes utterly unable to process the nuclear bomb of sensory data your average business maintains at a volume roughly near that of a three story speaker because your white matter-riddled brain won"t allow it, I wouldn"t expect you to understand. Nor anyone else without years of schooling and hours of the right tests.

BUT I have pride somehow after 30 years of this life, and I AM fucking working to come off this shit. So, if it doesn"t happen fast enough for anyone here or anywhere else for that matter, then welcome to the wide world of I don"t give a fuck.

Not being rude in this or my other posts in this thread. FoH rocks. I"m just being blunt and honest. It"s called heterophenomenology. Not everyone in this world experiences it the same way that you do, and if you don"t understand that, it"s okay. It"s not your job to and you don"t have to.

W

Wrathcaster

Shelly1989 said:
Proof of him saying he is an energy vampire and can drain people"s energy from them.
You really have no grasp on the reality of your situation, do you?

I think everyone agrees here that Galiem is in many ways a fruitcake and that he is indeed an odd character with some very startling lapses in judgment, namely ever involving himself in any capacity with you.

This does not change the fact, however, that you are quite possibly the most universally despised person that these forums have ever witnessed. I"ve been viewing FoH since the noows days, and never have I seen someone so totally reviled by the community in such a manner as you have been. Every single aspect of your being including your physical appearance, your demeanor, your emotional immaturity, your behavior, and your mental state are put on display here as totally and completely without redemption.

Whatever you say about Galiem will not affect, in the least, anyone"s low opinion of yourself and you will never, ever live down the ire and ridicule that you have brought down upon yourself from these forums. Take note, in fact, that through the internet medium, your sins (including nudes) have been preserved digitally and there is no chance anyone that visits these forums are not aware how loathsome and despicable of a creature you are. Were Galiem to be Hitler himself, it would not change anyone here"s feelings in the least.

In simplest terms, let me explain it so your troll brain can push this through:

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT YOU. EVERYONE HATES YOU, EVEN THE ONE GUY HERE WILING TO FUCK YOU. NOTHING WILL CHANGE THIS FACT AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HATED. FUCK OFF.

This is my last post in this thread, I can see now I"ve already put more time into it than any sane person should. Good night, sweet princes.

That"s the screen name I use on Twitter and Reddit, and the image is jacked from my twitter accounthttp://twitter.com/gnosticibut otherwise I don"t know, I don"t care, I don"t want to know. It"s another layer of her crazy that I don"t have to address because its start comes after I booted her from my life.