Long full disclosure

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GaliemVaelant said:
That"s the screen name I use on Twitter and Reddit, and the image is jacked from my twitter accounthttp://twitter.com/gnosticibut otherwise I don"t know, I don"t care, I don"t want to know. It"s another layer of her crazy that I don"t have to address because its start comes after I booted her from my life.
Are you saying that Shelly made an account in your name and posted about being a vampire? I don"t buy it man - those posts are very long and well written. Clearly they were made by an intelligent person, and Shelly simply doesn"t have the chops for it.

We won"t make fun of you if you think you are a vampire. I"m just interested in learning more about it.

I"ve seen it before, so I went to the site to see what it was. That account starts out that way and devolves into posts such as simple "Ban me" and other such obvious trolling. Maybe someone borrowed my screen name. The first posts predate me meeting Shelly, so I wouldn"t pin it all on her.

She likely happened across it while scouring the internet for any and all signs of me, which she did throughout our relationship and after. Hell, I joined a social site based in India whose members do not speak English and she joined behind me claiming (as always) that she had a friend there.

So, whatever the origin of this, I don"t know, I don"t really care, and it"s just another layer of her crazy that I don"t want to deal with. But it does tempt me to retire my screen names. On the other hand, considering her panache for cyber-stalking, I wonder what kind of fucked up sites she could be tricked into viewing just because they"re connected to the word "gnostici" in a search. Is tub girl still up, and is this possible?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
Yes, I live in a trailer.
Isn"t setting up solar panels on a trailer a bit like putting $2,000 in rims on a $500 car?

GaliemVaelant said:
So, how about you reduce YOUR genetic footprint by shooting for this year"s Darwin Award?
Says the person planning on setting up their own solar power system and selling power back to the grid. As an electrician with such experience, please keep us up to date with photos and your own installation blog, I"m interested in seeing how it works out for you.

EL OH EL

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, looks to me like you think you"re an energy vampire and that Shelly has a Twilight browser. It would explain why you two hooked up, anyway.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GaliemVaelant said:
I"ve seen it before, so I went to the site to see what it was. That account starts out that way and devolves into posts such as simple "Ban me" and other such obvious trolling. Maybe someone borrowed my screen name. The first posts predate me meeting Shelly, so I wouldn"t pin it all on her.
I dunno man. In one of the posts from two years ago the guy says he"s 28, and you"re 30 now..... two years later!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Erronius said:
Says the person planning on setting up their own solar power system and selling power back to the grid. As an electrician with such experience, please keep us up to date with photos and your own installation blog, I"m interested in seeing how it works out for you.

EL OH EL
Are you an electrician? I bet you"ve seen some funny fucking shit that people tried to do by themselves!

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
GaliemVaelant said:
Okay, so your uncle has a condition. I"m sorry to hear that.

But, honestly, when I describe what it"s like to slip into a depression so deep that I go from capable of quantum mechanics to unable to accomplish the most chimply of simplistic, menial tasks, how much of it will FoH understand and how much will lead to more flaming or bullshit? Seriously.

What people call "emo" is worthy of dubious attitude because it"s a weak mind or a choice, but what about when your brain decides that it"s misery time and draws you involuntarily into a pit so deep that you can hardly stand to think? What about when it"s involuntary? What about when it happens over and over and over on a nearly predictable and steady loop?

What about when the counterbalance to that are moods of such elation that you speak too quickly for anyone to comprehend and move like a squirrel on a caffeine binge? What about when the only fucking jobs in your area are service jobs that don"t manage to pay the bills, and on these days when every little utterance from your brain slips from your mouth without time for a filter, you find yourself telling your boss who didn"t even graduate high school (I swear to God, that"s ALL management around here) what a backwards, drooling, ignorant, lazy, simple-minded retard they really are?

I"m not on SSA for being unable to GET a job, nor for an inability to work. I can not KEEP a job because it"s inevitable that between my days as Eeyore and my days as Chippy the Chipper Smartass, I WILL be fired, guaranteed. Customers LOVE to deal with both, after all.

This isn"t even taking my general mistrust for human beings, my general hatred of the general public, my constant need to have my guard up, nor my social inadequacies a"la "assburgers" into account.

I know what you"re thinking. Work alone. Work for myself. Well, when you"re joined at the hip with an area whose residents have a collective IQ roughly equivalent to the natural log of the number of calories their lard asses absorbed that day, it"s hard to find work that allows more independence in your tasks than that granted to your average five year old in kindergarten.

Why am I joined at the hip with the podunk place? Well, partly bad luck and partly bad decisions, but I can not say that I regret any of my three children as I love them more than anything in the world.

So, that leaves working for myself. With enough time drawing MY FUCKING MONEY, I should be able to accomplish that and start to put back into the system what I took out. I"m working toward it. I"m taking steps. I always push myself one step further than my therapist suggests, and I am opti-fucking-mistic.

And until you stand behind a counter unable to fucking move because you"re fighting an urge to take your customer"s purchase and stab yourself in the jugular with it or stand staring blankly at a wall of colorful products of assorted shapes utterly unable to process the nuclear bomb of sensory data your average business maintains at a volume roughly near that of a three story speaker because your white matter-riddled brain won"t allow it, I wouldn"t expect you to understand. Nor anyone else without years of schooling and hours of the right tests.

BUT I have pride somehow after 30 years of this life, and I AM fucking working to come off this shit. So, if it doesn"t happen fast enough for anyone here or anywhere else for that matter, then welcome to the wide world of I don"t give a fuck.

Not being rude in this or my other posts in this thread. FoH rocks. I"m just being blunt and honest. It"s called heterophenomenology. Not everyone in this world experiences it the same way that you do, and if you don"t understand that, it"s okay. It"s not your job to and you don"t have to.

Grow the fuck up

There are plenty of people that suffer from mental disorders that are working. Fuck man, the hospital I"m working at has several. The God damn man collecting the trash suffers from dissociative identity disorder. The woman who cleans the toilets is bipolar and tells us about how Jimmy Swaggart comes to her house at night and makes love to her while Jesus watches. She has worked there for 17 years.

GaliemVaelant said:
What about when the counterbalance to that are moods of such elation that you speak too quickly for anyone to comprehend and move like a squirrel on a caffeine binge? What about when the only fucking jobs in your area are service jobs that don"t manage to pay the bills, and on these days when every little utterance from your brain slips from your mouth without time for a filter, you find yourself telling your boss who didn"t even graduate high school (I swear to God, that"s ALL management around here) what a backwards, drooling, ignorant, lazy, simple-minded retard they really are?
This just tells me you think you are to good to fucking work for someone that has earned the God damn right to tell you WHAT THE FUCK TO DO. Stop thinking that you pathetic fuck.

Why don"t you learn what every fucking adult has in that there will always be someone telling you the fuck to do, so suck it the fuck up and grin and bare it.

Fuck this is gonna blow your sad little mind but the facts are that since he is your manager and you are ringing shit up at the cash register makes him more accomplished than you.

capable of quantum mechanics
I"ve seen you bring this up before guess what it doesn"t make you special.

As I said at the beginning GROW THE FUCK UP. We"ve all dealt with bullshit in our life. We all get sad, angry, and want to stab people in their fucking face because we think they are morons. Fuck I"m fighting this God damn urge now. Do what we all have learned to do. Take the fucking, go home, get on the God damn internet and bitch or make fun of people.

If you can"t do that then do the fucking world a favor you pathetic piece of fucking waste. STOP BREEDING and Youtube yourself drinking bleach.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Maybe you can just suck the blood of your high school educated boss and once yall are both vampires you can hang out and drink blood together and get a promotion?

No work, NO MATTER WHAT, is too menial or "low" for anyone when it puts food on the table.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shelly1989 said:
Once again Jeremy is lying. I didn"t meet him until Oct. of 2009. Three days after we met, we started dating.
So like yall met, and just knew that you were meant for each other, and started dating?

I want to know more about this vampire thing. Tell me all about it. Do you both think you are vampires, or what? Does Jeremy talk about it much at night? Did you ever see his eyes change color when he got mad?

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
So like yall met, and just knew that you were meant for each other, and started dating?

I want to know more about this vampire thing. Tell me all about it. Do you both think you are vampires, or what? Does Jeremy talk about it much at night? Did you ever see his eyes change color when he got mad?
You forgot the most important question. Did he Sparkle?

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:

I am not a vampire. He claims he can pull energy from people when he is low on energy and see what people are feeling by seeing their aura. He wanted me to cut myself so he can suck my blood. When I was on my period, he wanted to suck my blood. Honestly, I did let him sometimes even though I thought it was weird and nasty.

Is that a mortherfucking twilight themed browser to top off all this crazy bullshit? Bwhahahaha, man, this can"t get any better.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shelly1989 said:
When I was on my period, he wanted to suck my blood. Honestly, I did let him sometimes even though I thought it was weird and nasty.
I really did not need to read this.

Darkclaw said:
Grow the fuck up
So sorry,doctor.Jesus Jumping-Jack Christ, could you be any more of a narcissistic douche? Okay, so explain to me which part of this you actually have embraced: that you think you can diagnose me over an internet message board or that you think I will open up enough about the inner workings of my mind that it would even be possible? Life events are one thing, but that"s something else altogether.

But no, again, I"m sorry your fucking majesty.Obviouslythrough a handful of message board posts, you know better than two neuropsychiatrists, three psychologists, and can distill better results from these internet exchanges than God-only-knows how many hours of tests developed by countless professionals over a number of years. No, nothing narcissistic about that...

No, no, youmustbe right. Am I using sarcasm effectively? I hope so, because I doubt your one-size-fits-all litmus test for mental fitness to hold a career trumps the established modes of diagnosis. What? Should psychiatric patients merely be asked to write a paragraph, and if it can be comprehended then they get sent on their way?

You"re a self-righteous prick, and I hope you choke on a dick.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shelly1989 said:
I am not a vampire. He claims he can pull energy from people when he is low on energy and see what people are feeling by seeing their aura. He wanted me to cut myself so he can suck my blood. When I was on my period, he wanted to suck my blood. Honestly, I did let him sometimes even though I thought it was weird and nasty.
See, this is the kind of thing that someone can not simply make up. So you"d be bleeding out of your pussy, and he would suck on your pussy and eat the blood coming out of it?

GV - I do believe you have a legitimate mental disability. You think you"re a vampire. Honestly with everything else going on in your brain, I"m not surprised.