Long full disclosure

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
GaliemVaelant said:
In soviet Louisiana, you don"t accidentally the whole Shelly, the whole Shelly accidentallies you.
It"s been five days since your last confession Galiem. Are you going to abandon this thread like you did your children?

Awanka, it seems there is nothing more to say. Every weakness in my life: the nerves to be hit, the mistakes to be confessed, the matters to be challenged and overcome have been laid bare and then some. So thoroughly have I laid myself bare before this forum that even falsehoods have been embraced.

For this, my shame and self-criticism have been magnified. While some would hope for this public flagellation to have destroyed my self image, it has only served to strengthen my resolve in overcoming the challenges laid before me. In addition, as of Shelly"s post stating the matters of anger and the possibility of future friendship for the child"s sake at least, we have reached a vertex of these events at which I have suddenly seen more maturity and resolve to do the right thing that could likely have been achieved without this fool-hearty course of action.

In such, I came to FoH seeking a balance of support, resolution, and direction. The Fires of Heaven guild has delivered as much as hoped for and more with as much brutal honesty and intent to achieve as I would expect from this group. Direction has been found, resolution for the short term is achieved, and initially even the support hoped for and not expected was found. Despite my previous flare of defensiveness to add onto this record a statement of the only moral exceptions I must take to the words provided herein, I am grateful.

In return, FoH has been given what I wish could be played off as a trolling of legendary proportions. Unfortunately, some times reality delivers a train wreck of such proportion that at least most of it must stand to be true, such as in this case.

What more could be said? In fact, I am both a fool and an idiot for wasting these words and filling so much space with my incessant babbling when there is such work to be done. But, I thank you for your invitation to continue in my acts of public self-humiliation and respectfully decline. This is where this chapter of my story comes to a close, and should the lessons learned throughout the clusterfuck that was the last three to five years of my life take root, the next chapter will see me become a different person.

Now, as much fun as this has been for everyone, it is time for it to come to a close. I would doubt that anything has ever been more Hall of Shame worthy, so I surrender the course and flow of this thread for that purpose: a much more honest and necessary act than the tempting course of using this thread further to honestly troll. After all, there is so much potential to build on this with such but it is not worth the effort this time.

So, yes, I am abandoning this thread, but I will state one last time that never did I abandon my children. Also, unlike my children, I will not pay child support to this thread. Fare well, and let"s hope that the next time FoH learns anything of my life that it and I are unrecognizable.

/nod

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GaliemVaelant said:
Awanka, it seems there is nothing more to say. Every weakness in my life: the nerves to be hit, the mistakes to be confessed, the matters to be challenged and overcome have been laid bare and then some. So thoroughly have I laid myself bare before this forum that even falsehoods have been embraced.

For this, my shame and self-criticism have been magnified. While some would hope for this public flagellation to have destroyed my self image, it has only served to strengthen my resolve in overcoming the challenges laid before me. In addition, as of Shelly"s post stating the matters of anger and the possibility of future friendship for the child"s sake at least, we have reached a vertex of these events at which I have suddenly seen more maturity and resolve to do the right thing that could likely have been achieved without this fool-hearty course of action.

In such, I came to FoH seeking a balance of support, resolution, and direction. The Fires of Heaven guild has delivered as much as hoped for and more with as much brutal honesty and intent to achieve as I would expect from this group. Direction has been found, resolution for the short term is achieved, and initially even the support hoped for and not expected was found. Despite my previous flare of defensiveness to add onto this record a statement of the only moral exceptions I must take to the words provided herein, I am grateful.

In return, FoH has been given what I wish could be played off as a trolling of legendary proportions. Unfortunately, some times reality delivers a train wreck of such proportion that at least most of it must stand to be true, such as in this case.

What more could be said? In fact, I am both a fool and an idiot for wasting these words and filling so much space with my incessant babbling when there is such work to be done. But, I thank you for your invitation to continue in my acts of public self-humiliation and respectfully decline. This is where this chapter of my story comes to a close, and should the lessons learned throughout the clusterfuck that was the last three to five years of my life take root, the next chapter will see me become a different person.

Now, as much fun as this has been for everyone, it is time for it to come to a close. I would doubt that anything has ever been more Hall of Shame worthy, so I surrender the course and flow of this thread for that purpose: a much more honest and necessary act than the tempting course of using this thread further to honestly troll. After all, there is so much potential to build on this with such but it is not worth the effort this time.

So, yes, I am abandoning this thread, but I will state one last time that never did I abandon my children. Also, unlike my children, I will not pay child support to this thread. Fare well, and let"s hope that the next time FoH learns anything of my life that it and I are unrecognizable.

/nod
Galiem,

You are a true enigma. You are obviously extremely intelligent, and yet at the same time you have done nothing at all with your life and you make some of the worst possible decisions.

I am glad to read your post. I hope that our incessant bashing you has not done any damage, and I hope that our brutal honesty has helped put you on a path towards success in life. Keep in mind, this is the internet. We really don"t give a shit about the stupid things you"ve done - I mean, in the sense that like we truly think bad things about you or anything like that. It"s more like "wow, that dude, what the fuck is going on with him?"

I truly hope you can get your life back together. You are smart, and if you put the same energy from one of your forum posts into improving your life, then you will be fine. Keep us updated man.

WITH ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD,
AYCHAMO

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GaliemVaelant said:
Okay, here"s the deal. Shelly is pregnant, and I"m sure now that the baby is mine. The other candidate went to her OB/GYN with her, and through a series of simple questions was eliminated as a potential father. This means that if she and I both somehow manage to do the right thing, she will be a part of my life in one form or another from here on out.
I just re-read the original post. It seems the only reason you believe that the baby is yours is because Shelly said the doctor eliminated this guy, but you aren"t even sure if this occurred.

What do you know to be the TRUTH about when Shelly fucked both you and this other guy before she got pregnant? The only questions I can possibly imagine he could ask is 1) the last time they had sex, 2) date of her last menstral period, and 3) if he came inside of her. Given that she"s trailer trash, I can"t imagine them wearing a condom, or Shelly even being aware a condom exists.

If you suspect that she"s lying, she probably is. If she fucked both of yall around the same time, it could be anyone"s baby.

GaliemVaelant said:
Shelly is very intelligent. She can do advanced algebra in her head without having ever studied it, ironically enough can discuss complex sociobiological, political (when she cuts the bullshit), and ethical topics in amazingly concise, simple terms with profound accuracy, and learns anything she is taught extremely quickly. None of this is a product of stupidity -- even that would be a weak excuse in her case.
This part made me laugh, bro We all know this to be false. Shelly can not even discuss things in complete sentences. When you look at it honestly, do you think this was denial? (ie, denying to yourself that Shelly is a retard, so you could justify the relationship with her.)

Zeste_foh

shitlord
GV,

I"ve remained neutral on this whole thing, I will not take part in your saga out of respect for your condition of Asperger"s.

But I have to ask, do you think that alot of your intellect, and decision making, has to do with being a pretty severe Asperger?

Everyone else reads these posts and thinks your crazy, but if you"re really far on the Autism spectrum, and have a high IQ, I wonder if you even experience life in the way most others do.

Anyways, this is a totally neutral post, but if you"re as far on the Autistic spectrum as a severe Asperger, obviously you"re not going to go through life in any way people would consider typical.

I mean, I won"t dig up the Aspie thread, but you were quite clear about how you felt it affected you and your behaviors. And now, it"s like you"re being viewed through a totally neurotypically lens, and that"s not the case.

Just sayin. Best of luck, no ill will here.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Given the genetic and behavioral defects of those involved, I would say this definitely belongs in the section that starts with "Retard".

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Zeste said:
Everyone else reads these posts and thinks your crazy, but if you"re really far on the Autism spectrum, and have a high IQ, I wonder if you even experience life in the way most others do.
Just to answer for him, no we don"t. Things that bother most people, don"t bother us. We are emotionally detached from most situations. We usually have very high intelligence but no social skills at all. Almost all that you all have posted here doesn"t hurt him nearly as much as you think it does.

Then there is the flip side to it. Once something/someone does get through to us... we have a very very very hard time letting go. Most people we can just turn off any feelings for them one way or another at the flip of a switch. But when they are so deep in us we can"t separate them from ourselves we can"t just do that and since we are used to being able to just cut people off we don"t know how to handle all the emotions which are flooding over us. Kinda funny that I am going through that right now with my wife but any way.

But yes we do not experience life the way normal people do. We don"t get attached to things very easily and we spend most of our time either really happy or really mad. Also we polarize most every one around us... either you hate us or you love us... there is usually no in between.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ravvenn said:
We will give Shelly a day or two then send this thing to it"s resting place....

So, Fame or Shame?!
Bro, this is the bad kind of retard. Not the funny kind. Shame.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Camerous said:
Just to answer for him, no we don"t. Things that bother most people, don"t bother us. We are emotionally detached from most situations. We usually have very high intelligence but no social skills at all. Almost all that you all have posted here doesn"t hurt him nearly as much as you think it does.

Then there is the flip side to it. Once something/someone does get through to us... we have a very very very hard time letting go. Most people we can just turn off any feelings for them one way or another at the flip of a switch. But when they are so deep in us we can"t separate them from ourselves we can"t just do that and since we are used to being able to just cut people off we don"t know how to handle all the emotions which are flooding over us. Kinda funny that I am going through that right now with my wife but any way.

But yes we do not experience life the way normal people do. We don"t get attached to things very easily and we spend most of our time either really happy or really mad. Also we polarize most every one around us... either you hate us or you love us... there is usually no in between.
Do people with Aspergers see "beauty" (or a lack thereof) differently too? Because I wonder if that"s how he managed to hook up with these absolutely horrible trolls. Maybe he looks at Shelly and can"t see that she"s disgusting inside and out.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Do people with Aspergers see "beauty" (or a lack thereof) differently too? Because I wonder if that"s how he managed to hook up with these absolutely horrible trolls. Maybe he looks at Shelly and can"t see that she"s disgusting inside and out.
Actually yes. Men with Asperger"s syndrome usually are not nearly as interested in physical appearance as normal. In fact, often they overlook it completely.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Some do.. that"s another aspect of the detachment I was talking about. Sometimes you can find something about some one that is so great to you that any other factor doesn"t matter. Beauty is nothing but a line on the list... sometimes other things matter more; intelligence, personality, humor, ect ect Revulsion is just another emotion we can turn off. It"s pretty easy tbh. You don"t want to hate someone? *flip* Now you are indifferent. Meet a funny girl who is ugly as a pig"s ass end? *flip* All you concentrate on is her humor.

But see this flip side is where we get so fucked and why Aspergers have a high mortality rate... we are not equipped to deal with emotions so when we get over whelmed we tend to blow out.. whether by using drugs, drinking, whoring, driving fast ect ect until we self destruct. Comorbidity is very common and low self esteem and sever depression are common.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
See, but that DOESN"T explain the Shelly thing. Her only redeemable quality was having flushing toilets. I guess that was good enough?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
See, but that DOESN"T explain the Shelly thing. Her only redeemable quality was having flushing toilets. I guess that was good enough?
No remember he was already on a downward spiral. he was using her to punish himself. He was caught up in a spiral of self destruction and self loathing brought on by his sever depression.