Long full disclosure

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Seths said:
You"re right she isn"t pushing 3 Bills or anything like that but based on her personality as you say she doesn"t deserve any sugar coating when you call her for what she is. She"s fat. She isn"t obese or anything, but no matter how you "stretch" the denim or how much you grease the thighs... fat is fat.
Agree. She"s fucking fat. She"s not the fattest piece of shit on the planet that needs an electric wheelchair, but she"s a thick fat idiot. Fucking sick. Quit eating McDonalds.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Laven said:
Cam bro if you wanna fuck her that bad im sure GV will let you in on that shit.
Has nothing to do with who I want or don"t want to fuck. The point is you fuckers are getting off fucking downing people you have no idea about. Sure they posted stupid shit in this thread and brought it on themselves but whens it a fucking enough?

Shelly is ugly and she knows it.. does she need you cock suckers telling her that? Do you not think she has heard that enough in her life? Is it her fault she was born that way? WTF exactly should she do? I doubt any of you bastards would be any different in her shoes. Sure she fucks what ever guy she can get... and you would too if you were her.

I know I know what you all are thinking; "You are just hurt from what you are going through in your own life..." maybe so but fuck it doesn"t make me wrong.

Just leave them alone already and let this shit die. Send it to the HoS already.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Merkins4Brazil said:
Now, now folks. Looks don"t matter to GV. He see past that to the deeper truth of a person. Their real spirit, their true soul. So we can safely say Ashley has a pad with indoor plumbing, working ovaries and a steady check from the state or feds.

And menstrual fluids that taste like one of the better vintages of Boone"s Farm.
Fucking LOL!

Laven_foh

shitlord
Camerous said:
Has nothing to do with who I want or don"t want to fuck. The point is you fuckers are getting off fucking downing people you have no idea about. Sure they posted stupid shit in this thread and brought it on themselves but whens it a fucking enough?

Shelly is ugly and she knows it.. does she need you cock suckers telling her that? Do you not think she has heard that enough in her life? Is it her fault she was born that way? WTF exactly should she do? I doubt any of you bastards would be any different in her shoes. Sure she fucks what ever guy she can get... and you would too if you were her.

I know I know what you all are thinking; "You are just hurt from what you are going through in your own life..." maybe so but fuck it doesn"t make me wrong.

Just leave them alone already and let this shit die. Send it to the HoS already.
Thats all fine and dandy but they are the ones who keep coming back for it.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
But but, If i can"t make fun of other people then I would have to face my own inadequacies. I would go into a downward spiral and hit bottom. Finally realizing my entire life is a temple of making fun of others and propping myself up on the tears and sadness of others. Next thing you know I"m humping bridge trolls and fighting off the bands of wandering homeless who attempt to steal The Book?

No, I prefer to just keep kicking them while their down. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Honestly, the only twinge if guilt I have had in this whole fucking thread is seeing the picture of the kid. She is absolutely innocent in all of this and she is caught up with these people, who really shouldn"t be parents.

See, I"d feel this way too if she didn"t come here acting like a smug bitch every page. But just the way she poses in her sex pictures, you can tell she thinks she is a 10. It"s fucking unreal. Then she comes here and puts OTHER people down.

Add in how she is begging for sex while in a high risk pregnancy, while simultaneously making it seem like GV is raping her on another board (All in order to gain maximum attention) and you have a person that is worth ZERO sympathy.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Camerous said:
The point is you fuckers are getting off fucking downing people you have no idea about. Sure they posted stupid shit in this thread and brought it on themselves but whens it a fucking enough?
You can white knight these guys all you want (lol) but I just want to say a couple of things.

First, we didn"t force them to come here...they brought their warped Bossier sideshow here, to us. So while on one hand I appreciate sharing their trainwreck with us, I pretty much felt that it was understood that the ball was in their court and this thread is a product of their efforts, not ours. The lack of Galiem posting might be indicative of his realizing (finally) that it might be best not to keep feeding the monster and simply not post. If all of these nitwits had done that weeks ago the thread would never have come to this God-awful conclusion.

Any time they want to leave or want it to end, they can either stop posting altogether (the wisest move) or they can stop giving people more and more ammunition by offering up sordid details on each other and themselves in an effort to use this thread as a sort of proxy fistfight. I wondered myself why they would keep coming back, but after a while it was obvious - each of them is 100% happy with us on the offensive, if our efforts are aimed at the other parties involved, and they kept coming back in to stir shit up. Just look at the reactions, Shelly was happy as long as we were being critical of Jeremy and tried to give us ammunition, and Jeremy largely did the same - but when we turned our sites on them and not the other, suddenly they objected. Look at how Galiem flipped the fuck out when we started busting his balls - if we had kept up on Shelly and left him alone, he wouldn"t have objected at all.

I think that"s what I find the most egregious mistake in this whole thread, is their coming here trying to throw shit at each other, and then crying foul when they become targets themselves. The most recent example:
GaliemsAshley said:
By the way kudos on the posts about shelly....... lmao!
So honestly Cam, I"m not going to feel sorry for them. They"ve all egged us on and encouraged us when we"ve targeted someone else, so go find someone else to white knight. And in all honesty if this thread stays active and they don"t pull their collective heads out of their asses, one of them will eventually come back here and post something else in an effort to trigger another shitstorm. It"ll be something like"Jeremy didn"t come to court like said he would do, he"s a worthless father I hate him hey everyone did you know bout this link here?"and the cycle will continue. Do I feel that some of us have gone a little overboard? Sure. But IMHO, that"s simply a good example of being careful what you wish for on the internet - if you seek to stir up drama like they did, don"t be surprised when it get"s out of hand and suddenly people don"t want to play anymore. Besides, the Internet doesn"t forgive - make yourself a target at your own peril.
Laven said:
He also still plays those WoW toons lol, I logged onto that DK I made on that server to see what no good he was up to but he wouldnt talk to me :-/
I find it funny that while he has some at 80 now, a lot of his shamans are still back in their 40s and 50s.Roster - Game - World of WarcraftBy comparison Prepared is all 70+, though I had thought I had heard a rumor that he had stopped playing for a bit /shrugRoster - Game - World of Warcraft

I"m sure he"ll make an appearance back around eventually, though I"m honestly not sure if he"s banned outright or not atm.

Also funny his site atSam DeathWalkerseems to be down lol

thambokx_foh

shitlord
adebisi said:
31 posts total. 30 posts made in this thread.

Who are you, really?
Honestly? Nobody important. I have lurked here off and on for several years, and was never really prompted to say much. This thread was entertaining enough that I did jump in.

It took me a few to remember what other thread I posted in, but it was on the Progression Server. I am playing there now as Thump, so it was relevant to what I am doing.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
has it been mentioned anywhere in this thread where all this fuck ups are from? just want to make sure i never set foot there.