Long full disclosure

Leviothan_foh

shitlord
I know! I had some sort of advice typed out but it didn"t make any sense and I ended up writing about fucking Gollum from LOTR and some other stuff and realized none of it was advice but more of an insult so I deleted.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
So far as my statement about her cheating with David, it would not surprise me and is entirely possible. I"ve heard from two people -- one my friend, the other a former friend of hers -- that there are two other guys who could be the daddy.
This is what scares me the most... that there is other guys out there that are willing to put their dicks into that horrendous creature.

Seriously man, just find out if the kid is yours, take custody from her and raise it yourself.

Welwood_foh

shitlord
Why waste these attention seeking skills on a website? With this degree of fucked up life and obvious desire for any and all attention, good or bad, you need to be spending your all too much free time propositioning reality tv and hoping to cash in on this car wreck life in a real way.

If you"re serious, and this reason that abortion should be legal at the 478th trimester life you"re describing is real, you need to be opening for Jersey Shore and getting REAL attention, none of this minor league web bs attention whoring, GO PRO.

Idiots who crave attention is great tv, good luck and I look forward to seeing you fist fighting with some big haired, overly tanned freak about who stole whose Final Net on season 2.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Galiem, you should call Maury and tell him your situation. When he proclaims you "NOT the father," you can do a dance so we can make a .gif outta it.

Everybody wins!

Seventh

Golden Squire
Fediel said:
It is times like this that I have to ask myself and my fellow "FoH brethren" - are we the victim of a truly epic troll?

I mean.... honestly? It wouldn"t be the first time.

If not... holy living fuck man. Somehow I don"t see this working out well.
I certainly hope so, because the chick in question is beyond terrible looking. If you"re going to put up with this much bullshit, the girl you are fucking had better be named Champagne and make her living twirling around a pole.

Ahnkosis_foh

shitlord
Shanter said:
Galiem, you should call Maury and tell him your situation. When he proclaims you "NOT the father," you can do a dance so we can make a .gif outta it.

Everybody wins!
This is the single best advice in this whole thread.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Phoenix said:
So you fully comprehend her mental state, understand that she is a bipolar midget with down syndrome yet you still willing putit inher? Do you have downs too?
Fixed

While it may be fucked up, the situation itself is hilarious. Can"t wait until the midget combines into the Captain Planet of crazy women, puts on a diaper, drives halfway across the country, cuts his dick off, and then shoots whatever genetic fail he"s dating at the time.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
Posting in soon-to-be HOS thread.

Oh, and I have two good friends that have both been diagnosed with Aspberger"s and they have never had trouble keeping a job, one even works in customer service.

Twobit Whore said:
What.. the.. fuck..

is mocospace?
Myspace / Facebook for people with the vocabularies of twelve year olds, but more annoying and with more ads and spam. Oh yeah, and it"s designed to be accessible from dollar store prepaid phones.

Kaosu

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just leave motherfucker or get a restraining order.

Stop talking, thinking, or have anything to deal with her. Offer the kid up for adoption or abort mission control.

Just go son.

Kaosu said:
Just go son.
This is the obvious solution. I guess the only reason that I"m not saying yet that this is what I must do (though it"s obvious) is that I"m waiting to see if, when she sees this thread, she has an epiphany of sanity. Maybe, by some miracle she will realize the bumbling idiocy of her attitudes. Maybe she will experience a moment of honest humility and admit to herself that she needs some counseling not to discuss me or her family but to discuss herself.

But I doubt it. Tomorrow likely, at some point, she will appear here. If not tomorrow, then when she gets out of the hospital. She will rampage about what a piece of shit I am, and will threaten us all with lawsuits and charges she thinks she can press. Her primary mode of attack will be a long list of accusations slung at me that will be as transparent as all those I"ve already provided for you, and she will explain to us all about how we are breaking the law by discussing this.

It"s my last grain of sympathy, the final straw of compassion, greater even than my own common sense or self preservation. I shudder to think of the toothless, corn husking, banjo playing bums, psychos, and meth addicts who will parade through her life in an endless and increasingly abusive series of next victims.

I take this stance for the record, fully aware of the dumb-fuckery it implies yet possessed of a clarity of reason that knows that this story can not see its greatest closure without this event. For posterity. For great justice. For the lulz.

But I"m not worried. Because she will add onto this thread with a veritable shit storm of verbal vomit the likes of which even the lowest cesspool factions of /b/ can not fathom. With poor grammar, horrendous spelling, and incomplete thoughts she will unleash upon this thread the full power of her wrath with the intent of proving herself once and for all the superior person.

And I will remain silent when it comes, be it tomorrow or a week from now. But when it happens, and I cross my arms and bite my tongue to watch the show, know that the decision was made by her and that at the moment of her first such post here, she has heard the last syllable that I will ever utter to her. This is my pledge and promise to first myself, and then FoH and humanity at large and this is my resolution.

Now, we just wait to see if miracles do happen because if allowing the possibility is an affront to my own self-preservation, then what will blowing the opportunity be for her? The funniest thing of all will be that I told you exactly what will happen before it does, and that will not stop even one word of this prophecy from being fulfilled. The only question is when.