Long full disclosure

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sinron said:
But but but its not the same!
Maybe he thought he had a rubber on, but the paper-bag he had over his own head(in case hers fell off) was obstructing his view. Such is the chance you take.

earthfell said:
are there any pics of galiem?
If I"m going to put myself out there like this, then I might as well do it right.

Edit: She"s allergic to latex and lube (so rubber is out), and as explained before, there was a misunderstanding with her doc who said, "She can not get pregnant," when he meant, "She must not get pregnant." She refused birth control, and considering her doc"s statement and her three year history of daily sex without pregnancy, I believed that she could not get pregnant. I"m getting snipped.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Maybe he WAS wearing a condom...you saw what he was sticking his shit into...I wouldn"t be surprised if what passed for a vagina on that beast didn"t start breaking it down on a molecular level.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
GaliemVaelant said:
If I"m going to put myself out there like this, then I might as well do it right.
Galiem, while you"re no super model...you can do a fuck ton better then your past would lead everyone to believe.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
GaliemVaelant said:
Are you kidding me? And I thought Silence was playing. A nice face, athletic body, and the best you could do was this shark toothed sewer mutant?

How many teeth are you missing? Do you have a thick, trashy southern accent?

If you aren"t missing any teeth, and have a light southern drawl, then I have seriously underestimated your mental/emotional disorders.

Sheaf_foh

shitlord
The question you really haven"t answered is the big one: why? Are/were you attracted to her? Physically, emotionally, etc.?

I have seen people give up on the dating scene and just settle on someone they normally would avoid. I have seen drunk hook-ups that were later regretted. But I have never seen a mismatch of this proportion. I"m sure you have your own issues, but this still boggles my mind.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ok...I posted earlier without seeing the pic of her....WTF....WTF.....WTF. She looks like a broken home, crack head, meth addict all combined into one. Seriously man, did your dick get lonely? Were you drunk? Hell I"ve gone whale hunting on Xanax and liquor before but nothing this epic. It looks like your dick summoned the Kraken.
If I were your dick, I would pack up my balls and leave.
Your dick should check into a battered mans shelter
I want whats left of your man card.
YOU should be on a meth commercial, "Not even once"
She"s so easy, a caveman could do it.
She"s the queen of skid row
Hell Cannibal Corpse wrote a song about her, "Hammered Smashed Face"

I...

*blink

*blink

How...

*blink

On one hand, this cannot possibly be real. This is *the* most perfect-storm internet message board troll post EVAR. The absolute most out of left-field, 1 in a billion meeting a 1 in a trillion and flipping a coin to see who would buttfuck the other first and having it land on edge. And balance itself. Twice.

*blink

On the off chance that this ISN"T the perfect storm troll wielding what is otherwise the most destructive thread in board history...

*blink

Dude, you stuck your DICK in that? Really...just end it. Please remove yourself, anyone/thing that you have fucked, and anything you spawned from the human gene pool, "cause you"re fucking it up for the rest of us. Badly. Horribly.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Still dont see a good reason why youre claiming disability. All I"ve seen is "I"m on disability because I can"t handle being chewed out and screamed at by random strangers." Thats called manning the fuck up not running for free money.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
I see you are not supporting our troops!

Edit: I also want to add that the disturbing thing here is not that he had sex with a sewer mutant. It"s that heisn"t ugly. If he were a sewer mutant too then people could understand. It"s like seeing an attractive female marrying some slob, except in reverse. It just ain"t right! Either he is crazy or she did some witchcraft on him. Oh yeah, and the first wife too.... yeah he is crazy. What sucks is that he will always have this blight on him. No female worth 2 cents would want to be with a guy knowing that the last chick he was banging looked like a vaginal tooth monster. It makes her status go way down.

earthfell said:
If you aren"t missing any teeth, and have a light southern drawl, then I have seriously underestimated your mental/emotional disorders.
I walk/jog everywhere I go, have suffered intense loneliness as a result mostly of insecurity, and the rest of this post will likely explain the rest. So far as mental/emotional disorders go, in the framework of my day to day life I have undergone enough treatment to hold it together better than I ever could before, but I am left with more sympathy and understanding for (as we"d say here) throwed off people than a healthy person should have. Note that simply going on a date makes it look like you are trying too hard when you walk/jog everywhere.

Sheaf said:
The question you really haven"t answered is the big one: why? Are/were you attracted to her? Physically, emotionally, etc.?
Sympathy led to friendship, which with her best traits showing and worst hidden, led to endearment. Endearment turned into entrapment through blackmail which in turn led to a cycle of attachment, indifference, and utter contempt. Repeat the cycle for eleven months. Keep in mind, that before she was pregnant I wasn"t just looking to leave Shelly. I was looking to leave a woman who at her core is far better than she allows herself to be, and I was looking at turning her loose to a world that would likely never cough up a better partner for her than those who came before me. After she was pregnant, it was a struggle between turning my back on a pregnant woman and not allowing a child to be born into such a fucked up home.

Laven said:
Still dont see a good reason why youre claiming disability. All I"ve seen is "I"m on disability because I can"t handle being chewed out and screamed at by random strangers." Thats called manning the fuck up not running for free money.
I"ll be real a second about this. Were I not pushed into it by Shelly, I likely would never have applied for disability. And my cycle of student --> hard working employee --> unemployed loser would have continued until I finished my degrees at sixty and immediately died of a stroke.

I will not post all of the reasons for my being on disability here because to do so would mean explaining 29 years of shit that there"s no room for here. It would mean discussing a shitload of facts about disorders and explaining shit that in the end would make zero difference.

But I do have this to offer: I"ve been studying to prepare to finish my degrees, I will work my way into the workforce at least part, and I"m slowly buying tools to try to establish my own business. Every day I do something to work towards stability without SSA while also planning ways to fix the damage this will have done to my possibilities of retirement. When the day comes that I don"t need it, and if I keep pushing I should find my sustainable niche, then I will no longer have it.

My diagnoses are asperger"s syndrom, bipolar one, and schizoaffective disorder secondary to asperger"s syndrome.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant220 said:
Galiem, while you"re no super model...you can do a fuck ton better then your past would lead everyone to believe.
This. No homo at all but come on man, no reason at all you should be picking up shellys.

SoulKonsumer_foh

shitlord
Well just from my own experience if you are being accused of cheating it is the woman that is the one cheating. I remembered mine freaked out because of a pic I had on a page I had of Layla Kayleigh.

My advice to you is do what you think is best, be a good father to your children. I am with my daughter and even the one which I found out is not mine, he will always be my son in my heart. I am seeing him on a daily basis which is very nice. The children are innocent in all this and no matter what the situation is they should know that they are loved, problem is that adults tend to try and play one against another. Just keep them out of it.

Do what is right for you and yours man and stay true to yourself. Personally she would be gone if ti was me but seeing that I am not in your shoes I cannot tell you what you should do.

I came to this place because I liked the pictures but came to find out that many have very interesting things to say, yeah my crap was spilled here but that was by my own hand for my own reasons. I actually like much of what is written here and only read part of what you wrote, just not much time. The kids are over here playing games and my turn comes up too quickly sometimes....lol.

moontayle

Golden Squire
This is the most depressing shit I"ve seen Fox approved The Cleveland Show.

Dude, next time she"s out being a hypocrite, pack your shit, get in the car, find the nearest ATM, pull out everything you can, then fucking drive. Just drive. Get as far away from that place as humanly possible. Join the foreign legion or some shit like that. The best thing you can do for yourself is to get away and never ever go back.