Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Holy Fucking Shit.

Holy Fucking Shit.

Fuckity Fuck fuck fuck.

I..Sir...You.

My god.

This shit.

I pray to god this escalates. I pray to god I hear about this shit on CNN. Holy fucking shit. This is the planets aligning. The culmination of absolute fucking epic.

My friends, we have the opportunity to descend to depths /b/ is fucking scared of. We have the opportunity to make lucifer quiver in his boots. We have the opportunity to become fucking gods.

Rathar_foh

shitlord
Dang.. I owe you an apology.

For some reason I thought you were Guanna. His trainwreck and yours combined would push you to number 1 fool but since it"s only yours you are probably only in the top 1000 or so.

Please disregard about half of my previous vitriol, I have no patience for folks who willingly and with foreknowledge bring down shitstorms on themselves.

Never ever ever again stick your dick in the crazy. Her actions definitely entitle you to go out for a pack of smokes and never be seen again.

Mea culpa.

Rathar said:
Please disregard about half of my previous vitriol, I have no patience for folks who willingly and with foreknowledge bring down shitstorms on themselves.
No prob man. I expect a certain amount of shit from folks anyway when I put my life on public display like this. It"s not attention-whoring either, as someone commented about. It"s just the culmination of dealing with her making me look like Rosemary"s Baby grown to as many people as she can, combined with the utter disregard for my own life that I"ve maintained by giving her opportunity to have something more in life than a 10 x 12 foot efficiency and endless stream of hobos.

Time for that thing I did when I was really young... Old people do it... Oh yeah! "Sleep"! Hopefully she"ll be responding soon.

Disp_sl

shitlord
This thread needs the celebrity stamp of approval like the Grobbee thread got. Who"s up to the task to get it done?!

Fediel_foh

shitlord
I"m waiting to see if, when she sees this thread, she has an epiphany of sanity
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Not going to happen.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Congrats FOH! It"s a boy/girl/hagbeast. As we will be paying for this child I believe we should get to name it and make it do the truffle shuffle when it is of age.

Menoman_foh

shitlord
You know...

One time I was watching a very interesting debate on the existence of God.

The Christian side kept trying to claim they understand logic and science, and wanted people to understand that much of the religion was based on scientific methods.

The big question that destroyed that argument was the Atheists asked the religious side "What proof, theoretically, could someone provide to you that your idea was wrong?" and since the religious side answered that there could be no proof... they more or less destroyed any notion that any scientific methods were in place at all for the zealots.

The moderator then asked the Atheist side, "What could happen, theoretically, for you to change and believe that there was a God?"

This is it... the answer to that question... this threads mere existence and amazing levels of awesome, and absurdity, could potentially be the end all bane of atheism...

Treat this well my friends.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Man, I thought my ex was abusive/controlling ... looking back, it wasn"t 1/10th as bad.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
I swear to Darwin if she posts naked pics, I am never visiting FoHss again.

Fawy_foh

shitlord
Galiem makes himself seem more insane than this batshit crazy preggo woman.
He"s always the first one to reply to her on these various social networks. He seems to crave the attention.

I can only picture this skinny white boy hunched over a keyboard in the corner of his trailer, typing furiously about his next big white-trash attention-getter.

They"re both nuts. Poor poor humanity.

Zaphid_foh

shitlord
Genjiro said:
Kill it with firebats.
Nuke it from orbit. It"s the only way to be sure.

HoS material, definitely. The bad thing is, I think both of them crave to be abused and slandered by the other, otherwise one of them would leave a long time ago. Don"t give me the bullshit that you understand her position and you are staying with her so she doesn"t feel lonely or something. It"s pretty obvious that both of you have enough mental issues to make a psychiatrist"s head spin. 2 abused people find a happy relationship together pretty rarely, especially when they feel like they need to abuse each other, or be their bitch.

BTW, shouldn"t she be added to FoHSS banner ? On a second thought, bad idea.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hathe said:
I swear to Darwin if she posts naked pics, I am never visiting FoHss again.
I guess you didn"t read the original thread in its entirety...

It"s a year ruiner.