Long full disclosure

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
GaliemVaelant said:
(-10,10] Rating scale, based on outward physical appearance only. Okay, going backwards chronologically, in order of the first time with them, with an asterisk by the ones you"ve seen and a + by the ones I was in a relationship with...

Jessica 9
*+Shelly -2 (11 mo)
Chrissy 5
Crystal 2
*+April 3 (~1 yr)
Elle 5
What"s-Her-face 8
Rebecca 1
Sarah 2
+Ashley 9 ( 6 mo)
Fabiana 10(Brazilian woman, in college. Hearing Portuguese during sex is OMFGASM)
*+Mary 6 (5 yr)
Linda 9
+Kim 5 (5 yr)
I think we might have a problem with your interpretation of the scale we expected. We need pics of Jessica, since she"s your most recent, might not be to hard, Ashley, and Fabiana (fat chance right?) to verify that your rating scale is proper.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
HateMonkey said:
to verify that your rating scale is proper.
I"m pretty sure the fact that Shelly didn"t peg the needle to the negative end is proof-positive his scale isn"t proper.

Lenas said:
Bet you wish you coulda kept things goin with Ashley, huh?
?_? Shaddup man lol

HateMonkey:

I"m still in touch with Jessica, so that"s a no-go. I"m not sure how she"d feel about it.

Ashley:

http://i.imgur.com/0Ch4F.jpg

No better pic is available for Ashley.

Fabiana:

http://i.imgur.com/oIU2a.jpg

I"m actually a little surprised that I found a pic of Fabiana. It didn"t take much digging either. She has aged a little bit (it was six years ago). The only reason she loses points on personality is because she was so hung up on guys being into her for looks alone that it was a bit of a barrier.

Edit: Correction, six years ago. Wow, time flies.

RE Shanter, below: I would expect no less from Captain Krik.

Rabkorik_foh

shitlord
Wait, Rebecca is a 1 for looks and a -3 for personality and you still had sex with her, or anything to do with her for that matter?

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yea based upon those two pics, it"s safe to say you"re scale is indeed fucked up, how much, I can"t tell because of just the face pics, but I"d say you listed them a good 3-4 points higher than what they should of, now if you could find a pic with their full body, then we can confirm.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Forsaken said:
You should stop going below a 5.
I would like to emphasize this. My god you have nailed things worse than the she beast. For shame sir, for shame.

GaliemVaelant said:
You know, I"ve actually avoided doing this my whole life. I"ll probably have to relog after I type this.
Get back together with Ashley or Jessica. 9/9 and 9/8 is difficult to beat.

Also keep your rating and call BOTH scales 0-15 and they will be right. With 0 being minimum and -2 for shelly you are good to go. I"d still give her -9000 or something like that.
Also those pictures look more like 6 and 7-8 to me (on 1-10). Not being cruel here, I"d give my own girl 7-8 points (1-10). She is cute, I really do love her. But I have been with hotter girls and I tend to flirt with hotter girls every now and then to make her jealous

Anyway, the way you rate shows actually what is going wrong for you. You have high tolerance AND also low expectations. As MAN I can tell you without being homo that you look way better than any pictures of girls you have been with (yes, I saw all the horrors).
Seek a challenge when going for girls, but play it down like they are nothing special for you. Should work for you, if you are fun to spend time with.
And personality ratings? The girls you have been with, like the troglodyte, prolly raped your mind like there is no tomorrow. You kinda have to accept that your judgement is prolly fucked beyond repair when it comes to personality. If I were you I"d try to have a smart (prolly not your definition either) or female friend judge a girls character and rely on his/her judgement rather than your own.

Finally, stay away from ugly or fat people (please)... and just as important, try to hang out with normal people that are mainstream, maybe even somewhat shallow --- as long as they dont annoy you or pull some shit. Being around people that look like mainstream media-driven shallow roboters and not hitting ugly girls is the best medicine you can get. Please, do trust in me.

Rabkorik said:
Wait, Rebecca is a 1 for looks and a -3 for personality and you still had sex with her, or anything to do with her for that matter?
Crystal is 2 looks and -10 personality. Those actions MUST be "I feel sorry for them.." or hopefully "llo ithijn i am drrun k LO:".

Rabkorik said:
Sorry, just saw this. Rebecca drove all the way to Louisiana from West Virginia just to fuck me after we talked a bit over the phone. I figured that drive deserved something.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
Sorry, just saw this. Rebecca drove all the way to Louisiana from West Virginia just to fuck me after we talked a bit over the phone. I figured that drive deserved something.
LOL, you"re such a worthless cockroach. Hardly any better than the people in your life that you slam on here for weeks (who are no prizes themselves).

I simply don"t understand how you cannot feel any shame after what you ended up doing with her, and then telling everyone about it.

Don"t you have *any* self respect?

Hopefully for an abortion. Or maybe just to be put down... though I guess if she is out it wasn"t the second... and I don"t think abortions need hospital stays, so... maybe Galient woke up and pushed her down some stairs.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ya know this complete and utter willingness to answer any and all questions makes me suspicious.