Long full disclosure

Pheonix: That"s just how I am. What have I got to hide? Yeah, I hooked up with an ugly troll woman, but I"m a nice enough guy to see past looks and bullshit right to the good of a person. And I stuck around as she made my life hell, but I"m a good enough guy to give shit a chance to get better.

Smellson: I don"t think she even knows who ICP is. She only listens to that "poor me" emo crap and country.

And I"m a good enough man to pull the plug. Never again will I settle. Thanks for the support y"all. We"ll see if she makes an appearance here, but maybe she never will. If so, good. If not, good. She stopped calling me, she"s not stalking me around the web anymore. I think the nightmare is over.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shanter said:
Go back to fucking your troll women and lurking. Thanks for stopping by!
going to have to agree with him, your 6 is everyone"s 3.

Good for you Galiem. It"s better to be alone than to be with that. and you"re a good dude, kept your cool and were really humble while everyone basically took a massive shit on you for dating ugly chicks.

Pren_foh

shitlord
So to these guys... does any woman who isn"t airbrushed and photoshopped for a photo shoot qualify as 10, or does that go to 11?

Not that I am defending the hideous beasts from Galiem"s life. There"s really nothing for me to say about that that hasn"t been said. Sorry, dude.

Pren said:
Not that I am defending the hideous beasts from Galiem"s life. There"s really nothing for me to say about that that hasn"t been said. Sorry, dude.
No prob, dude. But I would love to see some examples of 10"s from folks who say my 6 is their 3. It would be great if they posted some real life 10"s, and not airbrushed / photoshopped magazine 10"s.

My scale would be different if I based it on all the women I"ve seen. Here"s a10. But, real life is different. Realistic scales are shifted up (looks) and right (personality). Plus, NOLA (North Louisiana) isn"t known for its hotties. On top of this, I"m 5"4"". So, some real 9"s and 10"s lose a point with me because you can really hurt your neck with more than 6 inches height difference lol

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pren said:
So to these guys... does any woman who isn"t airbrushed and photoshopped for a photo shoot qualify as 10, or does that go to 11?

Those are fake girls, IE: Girls you will never see in your life time so there"s no point in rating them. I always assumed the rating scale was 1-10 in terms of girls you can get.

I"d rate my own girl 7 out of 10 (eu standard). Prolly 12 out of 10 on your scale.

I mean.. think about what 10 means. Maximum possible points. If you post a horseface picture of a slightly chubby girl and call it 9 points... sorry dude, but dont claim were all about photoshopped girls. Your rating is fucked.

10 means at LEAST good (slim) body with nice curves. It means a nice face.
While my gf is rather attractive I had to substract points because of some issues. For example she has rather small boobs. Also she stopped doing sports so she is out of shape it is beginning to show. While I got her to change her eating habits and go to the gym, it will prolly be a looong while until she gets artificial breasts.

Already in my course at university are a couple of girls that look way better than what you posted. I mean.... it is not even close. But if maximum points are 10 and you hand out 9s for girls several points below those I see on a daily basis... something is not going wrong.

I thought about posting some pictures about the kind of girls here, but this might get me in trouble.

Inconsiderable said:
I"d rate my own girl 7 out of 10 (eu standard). Prolly 12 out of 10 on your scale.
I"ll give that to ya. To convert from American to European scales, we"d have to allow 1-20 scale in the conversion. Same goes for California, though it"s part of the US. To rate Japanese girls you"d need a scale from 0i + 1 to 10i + 10.

I thought about posting some pictures about the kind of girls here, but this might get me in trouble.
Understandable man.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
First of all, serious props for holding your cool while people shit on you like that, it"s dumb as hell, but it takes balls to bear yourself for the internet like that.

Also dude, you"re no calvin klein model, but you can definately do better than that troglodyte.

On the emotional side of things, if I"ve learned anything from dating a few crazies, it"s that you have to love someone for who they "are," right now, not who they could be in the future if you could "just talk them into getting some help." Because you usually can"t. You can"t fix people, that shit has to come from within, and if you get into a relationship with the aim of changing someone, it"ll only make both parties miserable in the long run.

So I"d advise you do what others have said. Get a DNA test ASAP, if it"s not yours then break all contact, if it is then work for adoption, or if you seriously want it, full custody, otherwise pay full child support but otherwise avoid the baby momma.

Not only can you do better, but you sound like you deserve better man. Have some self respect and set your sights higher.

As for scales, you really do have to take personal taste into account. Not everybody likes the same things in a woman. I mean there"s no excuse for rating the troglodyte higher than a 2 on any scale, but every guy has a different idea of what a "10" is, and really the scale just represents how close they are to your "perfect woman."

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I really dislike the 1-10 scale because there"s no standard and it"s entirely subjective. A same man could be asked to score the same woman on a different day and you may get a different score.

That"s why I like the Tucker Max scale. It"s not perfect and 1-5 is a little limiting, but at least when someone say a girl is a 4/5 you know what to expect whereas a 8/10 with the common scale could be fucking anything.

0-star (aka, Wildebeast): The lowest of the low. A 1-star (common-stock pig) with a terrible personality qualifies as a Wildebeast. They should all be put to sleep. This is that loud, disgusting fat girl in the bar that smokes, orders complicated drinks and then spills them on everyone, and is generally just so annoying that you have to actively restrain yourself from kicking her in the crotch and stomping on her throat until she drowns on her own blood. There is no insult too mean or crude for her, and basic human rights do not apply to her.

1-star (aka, Common-stock pig): No redeeming qualities. This girl is ugly, usually fat, boring and sucks in just about everyway possible. If you don"t know a common-stock pig when you see one, you are destined to spend the rest of your life with one.

2-star (aka, Respectable pig): One redeeming quality, like large breasts, nice ass, cute face, great dick-sucking lips, etc. If you concentrate on that one redeeming physical quality, and you get ****-housed, you"re not too upset with yourself waking up next to a respectable pig. Of course, you still make her crawl out the window when she leaves, because you don"t want your friends to see her, but at least you don"t want to gargle bleach and scrub yourself like a rape victim after she leaves.

3-star (aka Decent or attractive): Acceptable to be seen with in public. She is average when sober, but looks MUCH better after only about three beers. You"ll admit to your friends that you"re ****ing her, but you still make fun of her behind her back, and tell them lies about her sexual prowess and bi-sexual tendencies to justify your dealings with her. She"s not bad overall, and will do if nothing better comes along, but could be left in a heartbeat if the opportunity for a hot chick comes along. Sadly, most guys end up having to settle for a 3-star, as these are the most prevalent type of women.

4-star (aka Girlfriend material): This is the girl that is very attractive, but not super hot. You will be seen with her in public at any point in the day, even before drinking. You think twice before ditching this girl for a hot chick, especially if she has special powers (tongue ring, double jointed, etc.). Ascension to the 4-star level can only be attained through use of a petition. The candidate must secure 75% of the vote from those polled. (NOTE: Bonus points only make a candidate petition eligible. She still must garner 75% of the vote.)

5-star (aka Super hottie): This is the hot chick. Hopefully no further explanation is necessary. It"s kind of like the Hall of Fame. VERY FEW WOMEN ARE 5-STARS, about 5-10% of the population. A declaration that someone is hot is assumed to be true, but can be rebuked if 25% of those polled vote against her 5-star placement

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Lejina Bloodbath said:
1-star (aka, Common-stock pig): No redeeming qualities. This girl is ugly, usually fat, boring and sucks in just about everyway possible. If you don"t know a common-stock pig when you see one, you are destined to spend the rest of your life with one.
Boy, this really strikes a chord here. Galiem...take note bud.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Except Shelly is a 0-Star because she"s also got the shitty personality.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah, she"s actively repulsive and sounds completely batshit insane.

I actually have to doubt that she"s cheating on him, simply because I have a hard time imagining there could be anyone else out there willing to touch that with a 10 foot pole.

I mean I"ve slept with some women I"m not proud of, but damn.

We need to create a poll, would you rather have to bone shelly or be boned by a dude (catching, not pitching)? I"m honestly leaning towards the latter.