Long full disclosure

Pren_foh

shitlord
Inconsiderable said:
10 means at LEAST good (slim) body with nice curves. It means a nice face.
While my gf is rather attractive I had to substract points because of some issues. For example she has rather small boobs. Also she stopped doing sports so she is out of shape it is beginning to show. While I got her to change her eating habits and go to the gym, it will prolly be a looong while until she gets artificial breasts.

Already in my course at university ...
Hay guys I like my girlfriend and all but she really needs to have a potentially dangerous completely cosmetic procedure because she isn"t the perfect nymph I want. I also probably remind her of this every day until she cries herself to sleep, and the feel of her tears cascading down her small breasts reminds her of just how small they are, and that she can"t get another man other than me, who is willing to put up with her tiny tits.

Are you majoring in sounding like an asshole?

Pren said:
Are you majoring inbeingan asshole?
Fixed.

Anyway, I am just stating facts. She is more troubled by her breasts than I am. We will both join the fantastic world of corporate greed soon and after double exploiting the poor citizens she will have the opportunity to get implants. It is her decision, but personally I"d say "go for it" because it would help her self-esteem alot.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The vast majority of fake tits look pretty terrible, especially if the girl is naturally very small-breasted. Not to mention that they feel completely different. Be careful what you(and she) wish for.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
If they"re done well they can look great. Xerxes looked fantastic, but in the "so perfectly round and perky they can"t be anything but fake" way.

That said, I"d never, ever encourage a girlfriend to get boobs. However most girls who get them, do so because of their own self esteem issues. Hell if anything I"d probably try to talk a GF out of them.

Azrayne said:
I mean I"ve slept with some women I"m not proud of, but damn.
Pretty much this. I think we have all had a girl or three we regretted sleeping with, but most of us are smart enough not to marry them and knock them up.

Also... none were that bad.

Lilhaer_foh

shitlord
Zhaun"s_Shade said:
Pretty much this. I think we have all had a girl or three we regretted sleeping with, but most of us are smart enough not to marry them and knock them up.

Also... none were that bad.
I"m tired of reading this shit. Everyone has weaknesses and moments of bad judgment. I don"t see 30 people posting pics of their girlfriend/wife.

I don"t see 30 people baring their souls. Lock this fucking thread already, because the only guy with titanium balls to tell the truth already has told the truth. The commenters are about as relevant as a drunken football fan bitching past their beer belly on how an all star should catch a pass.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lilhaer said:
I"m tired of reading this shit. Everyone has weaknesses and moments of bad judgment. I don"t see 30 people posting pics of their girlfriend/wife.

I don"t see 30 people baring their souls. Lock this fucking thread already, because the only guy with titanium balls to tell the truth already has told the truth. The commenters are about as relevant as a drunken football fan bitching past their beer belly on how an all star should catch a pass.
Hey not all of us are like that, I was very candid with my own situation when posting on here and I try to give as good of advice as I possible can. Stop generalizing damn it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Lilhaer said:

This is not a case of ohh man I drank too much at the bar/club one night and ended up going hoggin. This is a case of I was a complete and utter retard who made repeatedly bad choice after bad choice that no human male with anything close to a brain should ever make, and to top it all off the trainwreck that was his relationship with shelly decided to crash into this board.

In case you havent really thought about all this, FoH doesnt go searching for the next Grobbees or Galiems, they search for us. Once your skeletons decide to dig themselves up and hang out here, anything is fair game.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Soygen said:
The vast majority of fake tits look pretty terrible, especially if the girl is naturally very small-breasted. Not to mention that they feel completely different. Be careful what you(and she) wish for.
Bro, I really like you. Don"t make me serve you.

GaliemVaelant said:
You know, I"ve actually avoided doing this my whole life. I"ll probably have to relog after I type this.

(-10,10] Rating scale, based on outward physical appearance only. Okay, going backwards chronologically, in order of the first time with them, with an asterisk by the ones you"ve seen and a + by the ones I was in a relationship with...

Jessica 9
*+Shelly -2 (11 mo)
Chrissy 5
Crystal 2
*+April 3 (~1 yr)
Elle 5
What"s-Her-face 8
Rebecca 1
Sarah 2
+Ashley 9 ( 6 mo)
Fabiana 10(Brazilian woman, in college. Hearing Portuguese during sex is OMFGASM)
*+Mary 6 (5 yr)
Linda 9
+Kim 5 (5 yr)

[-10,10] Ranked for personality, without the other symbols...

Jessica 8
Shelly -10, 8(I swear to God, she has two personalities)
Chrissy 8
Crystal -10
April -5
Elle 3
What"s-Her-Face 0
Rebecca -3
Sarah 2
Ashley 9
Fabiana 5
Mary 10 and later -2
Linda 0
Kim 8

This is a first. I really can"t remember What"s-Her-Face"s name.
OK, I asked because I wanted to see how you personally rated people, primarily the two baggers. I also wanted to see how many other girls you"ve dated and how you ranked them compared to those two.

I"m fully aware everyone has different taste, and I agree you can"t throw airbrushed playmates into this type of system. It"s unfair to natural 9"s. I also think there should be a secondary rating system for personalities, so it"s nice you added that! I wanted to see what you think you"re capable of getting, looks wise. You certainly has some generous scoring, and I"m half tempted to have you score me for a uber ego boost.

Galiem, you seem like a really nice dude. You also seem to have some really messed up self esteem issues. You can"t take a compliment without pointing out a flaw. It"s like a friend telling me my hair looks good and me saying, "Thanks, but my face looks like shit".

Maybe it will sink in better coming from someone sans wang. Both myself and another female reader here saw when you posted your picture and had a WTF moment. We mutually agreed you look pretty damn normal, and are a cutie patootie. We both expected you to be really gross, to be blunt with you. You"re not. I haven"t seen your wardrobe, but even if it"s terrifying this is something we can change (I"d suggest you enlist the help of Kuriin, Alcestis and myself for a makeover). You look to be in great shape, as well. I"d probably feed you some more, you could use a few extra pounds.

Don"t worry about height, women come in all shapes and sizes. You"ll find someone who is a great fit for you as soon as you work on your emotional issues. I really don"t think you should date until you"re more confident. You"re too prone to be shat on. Even if you were split, you don"t deserve to be treated like a doormat. You were abused, dude.

You can"t say she had a good side and continue defending and excusing her actions because of her good traits and her past "trauma". Tons of women have been abused and don"t torture men because of it. They usually come out being insecure and clingy.

I don"t think looks should weigh in on how people are treated, or how they treat others. However, I think I"d rank high on your looks scale and there"s no goddamn way I"d ever get away with as much shit as your gremlin did. I came with baggage (don"t we all), and learned long ago - you cannot use issues from the past as an excuse for being a dipshit or for making mistakes. Once you reach adulthood, you"re fully responsible for all of your actions as well as the consequences that come with them. It is on you (as a collective) to seek therapy or whatever it takes to get your baggage issues under control instead of using it as a scapegoat for being a psycho.

You"re her apologist, and you"re ultimately enabling her behavior if you continue that. We (women) are all nuts, we just split into different crazy categories. The ones who control the crazy, and the ones who embrace the crazy. Your baby mama embraces her crazy, then she ties it up and rapes it.

You said she was abused. In the same post, you said and gave proof how she lied about you, she says you abuse her, etc. Who is to say that she may have *gasp* lied about being abused?

I feel sorry for the baby, I hope he turns out OK and I hope you really stick to your guns and go for custody. I"d strongly recommend you talk to a lawyer to get custody now (yes, it"s possible). I think you have enough proof to convince anyone she"s unfit to be a parent with her manic behavior. I"m sure there"s plenty more dirt to back up your case. You may be able to call CPS and ask for their advice on how to get a lawyer through the juvenile courts (free), it"s worth a shot.

Keep focusing on your future; try to set realistic goals and times to reach them. Work on your education, future career, and taking care of your child. Bitches love single dads, babies are like puppies. So lets hope this one takes after you.

You"ve been a trooper taking the punches here, you sure are a patient guy. That will really come in handy when that baby has colic, hah!

<3 you guys. Thanks, Ravenn. I likely won"t be dating for a while, and it"s not just due to confidence issues. There"s a lot to be done. This Friday, five adorable solid white red nose pitt bull puppies become eligible for sale, and once I"m no longer playing nanny to these guys, life will be all about home repairs and finding work. Also, I"m going to take my time so my next girlfriend will be a ten in looks and personality.

BTW, wardrobe-wise I"m a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy. I try to pick up a new shirt once a month, so I don"t look like a thrift shop hobo. So, the wardrobe isn"t great but it"s not hideous.

Custody is a question mark in my mind. I definitely want to go for joint custody at the least, but I have one bit of evidence that being a mama may help Shelly a bit: Pregnancy hormones grow crazy exponentially, but her crazy has stayed about the same. That means she"s already trying to control it for baby. If friendship isn"t possible or I even once hear of any crazy around the baby or neglect, abuse, or lack of means to take care of him, then I"m attacking like a panther with rabies and I will win the custody suit.

I"ve already spoken with an attorney, my witnesses of her abuse and tantrums, a social worker, and I"ll be looking into income-based legal aid this coming week. I"m hoping for the best, and I will always allow the possibility of it -- but I"m expecting and preparing for the worst.

Anyway, speaking of five pitt pups, time to go scrub their room.