Long full disclosure

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
I"m telling you man, start training some MMA, raise the kid on your own (with her list of psychosis you could easily get custody), meet some hot bitch and start a new life. It"s ot too late to reroll, son - it"s NEVER too late!

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Shelley sounds like a grade-A control-freak fucking psychopath. So glad I lucked out on the looks and never had to lower my standards for these insane bitches.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I don"t know what that means, nor do I care. Just don"t post 5 times in a row like a retard and edit your original post if you think of something different.

Ugh. She"s still down voting everything I post on Reddit, and today I tried to check my voice mail and found that the pass code was magically changed. I"m going down to MetroPCS tomorrow to find out who did that, and then I"m taking that information straight to the police.

Zyke_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Ugh. She"s still down voting everything I post on Reddit, and today I tried to check my voice mail and found that the pass code was magically changed. I"m going down to MetroPCS tomorrow to find out who did that, and then I"m taking that information straight to the police.
Good idea. Now"s the time to not show any weakness and if she fucks with you like that, make sure you do what you can to show you aren"t taking that shit.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Don"t be soft with her at all. Cancel her out of your life to the greatest extent possible, even with the kid thing.

Amadeus, you seem angry. You should talk to someone. I"ll try my hand as a counselor. Lie down on the couch. Tell me about your mother.

Describe her to me. Is she hot? Single? Wait... How old are you? Tell me, Amadeus, do you like baseball?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ravvenn said:
Bro, I really like you. Don"t make me serve you.
Hey, I threw in the insurance clause of not saying "all".

Falmer_foh

shitlord
Forget about all the meaningless stuff like the baby, the police, and the lawyers.

Your most important task right now is get the she-beast to post on this thread. We"re all dying to hear her side of the story.

Deris_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Stop redditing. Stop talking to her. Get out of there as SOON AS POSSIBLE. Bitch is mentally unstable. Relationships are supposed to be a *good* thing, not sure if you knew that.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Deris said:
Stop redditing. Stop talking to her. Get out of there as SOON AS POSSIBLE. Bitch is mentally unstable. Relationships are supposed to be a *good* thing, not sure if you knew that.
Careful - some dumb fucking idiots (scroll up) will tell you to "shut the fuck up". They"re just dumb fucking idiots - don"t listen to them.