Long full disclosure

Zeste said:
Just FYI, there are blood type combinations that are impossible, if you can do that first.
She and I are both O+, so if I could find out the other guy"s blood type that would be easy. Problem is, I have no way of contacting him and wouldn"t be surprised if he doesn"t know.

Still, if the baby comes out anything but O+, we have an answer.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
If you can"t do the DNA thing then at least contest it legally if she tries to put you in as the father at the time of birth. That will put the onus on her to prove you"re the dad and not the other guy.

I went to the police about her changing my voice mail code, and they just said that I shouldn"t have given her the original code. I tried to explain that it was set to a date she knows so it wasn"t a hard guess and told them I never gave it to her, and they just blew it off. Not to sound sexist, but I bet if I had breasts they"d have sent out two squad cars to make an arrest. Bossier City FTW.

Oh, and worth mentioning just for more lulz... A buddy told me about some crap she posted, and I got lucky enough to catch another post right after it was made. Today she started spamming myyearbook about me, so either she got her laptop or phone charger or she"s out of the hospital. Hurray... more harassment from Shelly. I wonder if I printed this stuff and took it in if they"d do something. I shouldn"t have to erase everything I have and hide in a hole to escape her.

You need to be the first one to complain, press charges, etc. She being first will just cause more trouble, I have been there. Start by letting a lawyer of your choice set up a no-trogdolyte-zone of 100 meters around you and complain about her internet stalking.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Lawyer for sure. At least sit down with one for a consultation to find out how much of our collective internet advice is true. And seriously contact Maury and send him the troglodyte pics, high chance of getting on the show. With all the bullshit trailer trash drama they do daily, this shit has to be like a gold mine of a show.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How"d this go from rating his previous lady friends to telling him to lawyer up?

ps for all future encounters you now have weightandheight limits;

maximum weight - 165
minimum height - 5"1

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Soygen said:
The vast majority of fake tits look pretty terrible, especially if the girl is naturally very small-breasted. Not to mention that they feel completely different. Be careful what you(and she) wish for.
I"m gonna have to agree with Soygen on this one, all the fakes I"ve seen and felt myself were pretty terribad.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Erronius said:
I"m gonna have to agree with Soygen on this one, all the fakes I"ve seen and felt myself were pretty terribad.
I"m gonna have to agree with Erronius on this one, except the cleavage they provide is excellent for sideline observers.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
A musical intermission:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeXQNHkLnt8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeXQNHkLnt8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

kaxfenix_foh

shitlord
wow..... If you ensure this stuff you will eventually kill your self..

If she wont have a abortion, leave her... sign over rights and never speak to her again...

Shanter said:
Get her to take an IQ test, if she scores low enough you can go to court and claim she isn"t fit to be a mother.
That is actually kinda clever.

I still think your solution will be found at the bottom of a staircase though.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
just finished reading all of this shit and omfg that was a hilarious read. i laughed my ass off at the "i"m doing advanced algebra in my head!" pic.

also this post cracked me up:

Angry Amadeus said:
I"m telling you man, start training some MMA, raise the kid on your own (with her list of psychosis you could easily get custody), meet some hot bitch and start a new life. It"s ot too late to reroll, son - it"s NEVER too late!
ahahahah.... i"m laughing at you not with you.

just curious where do you live galiem? just curious so i never accidentally trek into beetlejuice land.