Long full disclosure

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
Bro, I really like you. Don"t make me serve you.
So wait, Ravv, are you trying to say there are good, well-done fake boobies out there?

I"ll believe it when I see it.

Ravvenn said:
She"d be agoddamn foolto try and use internet history.
Well...

...I mean...

...she"s not exactly Mensa material, ya know?

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I think this story needs an ending.

Okay... Shelly"s son was born two and a half months early by cessarian. Her ex was at the birth and put on the birth certificate. She says the hospital made her do that, but it"s bull. When asked who the baby"s father is right in front of him and me, she didn"t answer. When asked while I was on the phone, she muted it.

She told me a day and a half after he was born, and when I showed up at the hospital, she called me a selfish asshole for wanting to see him. That was the final nail in the coffin of what was the most fucked up relationship ever. By the way, the baby is now at home with her, healthy, and shows no signs of WMS -- the connective tissue disorder that causes her small stature.

Her craziness has tapered off lately. The only annoyance left is that she stole the title to my home. She can"t do anything with it without ending up in prison, and as of today the tax assessor of this parish has recognized me as the sole owner. So, someone out there found out what she did and paid the sales tax for me. When I find out who it was, I"ll hug the hell out of their neck.

Ashley and I are back together. Like me, she wonders how we fought for three years. I can now have something to do with my daughter, so all around this story has a great ending.

I"ve also gone back to work. Light stuff for now. I float for a restaurant covering call ins and the like, but it"s a start. I"m considering expanding to float at multiple places, thus acting as my own temp agency. Protip: job security is not relying on one employer. I"m covered to make 900/month without it affecting my disability. I"ll be going solar (tied in) and doing other things to create a steady, independent income. Maybe in two years but definitely before I use what I"ve paid into the system (thus before I become a drain on it), I will no longer be disabled.

Shelly is still ugly.

Thanks for the push in the right direction, foh. I"ve never been happier.

Kevincheese said:
In other words, I"ll have the same conditions but by building up steady, stable, reliable income I"ll no longer need SSA (fingers crossed). It"s a goal.

I"m going out with Ashley, and will check back in a bit

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
And the saga continues. It has already been established that Shelly is a swamp donkey. With glasses.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
GaliemVaelant said:
Okay... Shelly"s son was born two and a half months early by cessarian. Her ex was at the birth and put on the birth certificate.
That means you get to do the no child support dance, right?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What a train-wreck. I"m going to break character here and give you some actual serious advice. Please run all females by us first for the rest of your life.

Soygen said:
What a train-wreck. I"m going to break character here and give you some actual serious advice. Please run all females by us first for the rest of your life.
Starbucks wifi beats 3g here.

Agreed, if things don"t work out with Ashley. The ratings post y"all had me do got me thinking, and I"m hoping this lasts (and sure it will)

Also, yeah, no child support dance for now. She orders a dna test, I"ll man up. For now the distance between crazy and I is nice.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Use that extra money your making to pay hookers and stay away from relationships imo.

Saladus_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Starbucks wifi beats 3g here.

Agreed, if things don"t work out with Ashley. The ratings post y"all had me do got me thinking, and I"m hoping this lasts (and sure it will)

Also, yeah, no child support dance for now. She orders a dna test, I"ll man up. For now the distance between crazy and I is nice.
I love the random info there about the connection that has..... no meaning on anything in this thread. Thanks for the overall update though!

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I think this story needs an ending.

Okay... Shelly"s son was born two and a half months early by cessarian. Her ex was at the birth and put on the birth certificate. She says the hospital made her do that, but it"s bull. When asked who the baby"s father is right in front of him and me, she didn"t answer. When asked while I was on the phone, she muted it.

She told me a day and a half after he was born, and when I showed up at the hospital, she called me a selfish asshole for wanting to see him. That was the final nail in the coffin of what was the most fucked up relationship ever. By the way, the baby is now at home with her, healthy, and shows no signs of WMS -- the connective tissue disorder that causes her small stature.

Her craziness has tapered off lately. The only annoyance left is that she stole the title to my home. She can"t do anything with it without ending up in prison, and as of today the tax assessor of this parish has recognized me as the sole owner. So, someone out there found out what she did and paid the sales tax for me. When I find out who it was, I"ll hug the hell out of their neck.

Ashley and I are back together. Like me, she wonders how we fought for three years. I can now have something to do with my daughter, so all around this story has a great ending.

I"ve also gone back to work. Light stuff for now. I float for a restaurant covering call ins and the like, but it"s a start. I"m considering expanding to float at multiple places, thus acting as my own temp agency. Protip: job security is not relying on one employer. I"m covered to make 900/month without it affecting my disability. I"ll be going solar (tied in) and doing other things to create a steady, independent income. Maybe in two years but definitely before I use what I"ve paid into the system (thus before I become a drain on it), I will no longer be disabled.

Shelly is still ugly.

Thanks for the push in the right direction, foh. I"ve never been happier.

091114-suspicious-cat.jpg

Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
Since the ex decided to sign the birth certificate aren"t you free of all financial burdens of the child?
Basically, until she orders up a dna test. I mean, I"m a dumbass at times, but it would take a tard of epic derp to support a child with another man on the birth certificate. I have offered friendship and help, but not outright support. She don"t want friendship, which works out easier for me anyway.

I"ve asked publicly for a dna test. Her response: "You won"t do a dna test." Okay.

But I am still glad to know the baby is okay. She also has admitted some things to Ashley that hint that she may get counseling. I hope so. The day comes that an order for a dna test appears, I"ll take it. It says I"m daddy, I"ll step up AND go for joint custody. I wouldn"t hide from it nor keep him from her. Based on pictures, the people who know me best are split about evenly on whether he looks like me.

For now I"m in the clear though.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
GaliemVaelant said:
She also has admitted some things to Ashley that hint that she may get counseling.
Are all your girlfriends buddies with one another?

"Danger zone"

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Soygen said:
Please run all females by us first for the rest of your life.
This, or...something. Seriously Galiem, I"m a Vet...a lot of the people here are Vets...and the slags we"ve seen so far are embarrassing. It"s been awhile since a RL pic of you was posted, you"re no supermodel but God damn dude you need to aim up, not down. There are people that go slumming or hogging, and then there is what you"re doing. I"m half convinced that in another year or two we"ll see another thread of yours, only this time with some fugly ho who has a mutant growing out of her stomach, telling you to start the reactor.

I"m not trying to be a dick, but if you were my brother I"d have slapped you around some well before things got to this point. Maybe you"re currently married (fuck we need a flowchart or a Tyen graph, I can"t keep fucking track) I don"t know, but I wish you the best.

P.S. - Realize you are a lucky motherfucking bastard, don"t make the same mistakes again.

P.P.S. - Don"t have kids. Triple wrap it, do whatever you have to do. No offense but you aren"t remotely ready to bring more kids into the world. Just saying.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
Basically, until she orders up a dna test. I mean, I"m a dumbass at times, but it would take a tard of epic derp to support a child with another man on the birth certificate. I have offered friendship and help, but not outright support. She don"t want friendship, which works out easier for me anyway.

I"ve asked publicly for a dna test. Her response: "You won"t do a dna test." Okay.

But I am still glad to know the baby is okay. She also has admitted some things to Ashley that hint that she may get counseling. I hope so. The day comes that an order for a dna test appears, I"ll take it. It says I"m daddy, I"ll step up AND go for joint custody. I wouldn"t hide from it nor keep him from her. Based on pictures, the people who know me best are split about evenly on whether he looks like me.

For now I"m in the clear though.
What possessed you to copulate with that thing?

Phoenix said:
What possessed you to copulate with that thing?
A combination of a fucked romance philosophy (if I can"t be loved, maybe I should offer someone else the chance was my thinking), pity, someone who might not have gotten the chance, and a misfortunate belief that she was infertile.