Long full disclosure

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
Obviously you"re depressed that you"re a totem pole.
The only depression that"s going to exist is the one my totem pole is going to leave in your ass.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Haha you"ll have to take if off your car first

I remember when your ass was making chain link armor or whatever. Crazy times man. We"ve all grown up together!!!!!!

Seths_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
The total cost of the trailer is $4,100. I was still married when I met jeremy and so was him with his 3rd wife April. I not Jeremy has filed for the divorces. I have been separated from my husband for 3 years, whom I left. Jeremy has been separated for a year. She left him like everyone, who gets with his abusive sperm donor ass.

I have a my man already. I am not like Jeremy, who usually stays single for years. Jeremy has 7 women, that he just sleep with and 7 other women, who he has dated while having sex. I had 8 guys I slept with, who all of them except for one I was dating. Most of them I left them. However, looking back they were better man and better looking than the little boy, Jeremy.
For the love of Christ go back to school and learn the English language, your grasp on it is entirely lacking

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
Her shit reada funny if you use an Italian accent!
I"ve been reading her stuff with a Russian accent myself. I don"t think she"s at the level that she"s akin toTranslation Partyyet, but I have faith in her. SheCANdo math in her head, you know, so the skies the limit here.

Flaw_foh

shitlord
Hmm, just stumbled upon this.

Galium, or whatever your name is. I seem to recall a time when I posted pictures of one of my previous girlfriends who was hot, or admitted that I"m a doctor earning a sizable income IRL. I distictly remember Galium flaming me for whichever action from above it actually was that I posted (can"t remember), even if it was a douche move on my part.

So, to that, I"m going to have to sayLOLyou have just destroyed your future by entering your peener into that flesh sack of what the fuck.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I"m reading this thing in the robot voice the nerd guy uses in Grandmas boy. It just seems so appropriate

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zOTFwpA7n1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goanad_foh

shitlord
If this can"t get on Maury or at least the Steve show, then what is the world coming to?

Hey, if you do get on there, print out a picture of her naked and block out her tits with a rectangle box that say "FOHSS 4ever"

You might get a gold title out that