Long full disclosure

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Flaw said:
Hmm, just stumbled upon this.

Galium, or whatever your name is. I seem to recall a time when I posted pictures of one of my previous girlfriends who was hot, or admitted that I"m a doctor earning a sizable income IRL. I distictly remember Galium flaming me for whichever action from above it actually was that I posted (can"t remember), even if it was a douche move on my part.

So, to that, I"m going to have to sayLOLyou have just destroyed your future by entering your peener into that flesh sack of what the fuck.
Only on FOH can you be insulted for being successful

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
Only on FOH can you be insulted for being successful
Can also be insulted when your fake girlfriend dies too, so you know, gotta take the good with the bad.

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
No, only on... EVERYWHERE... can you be insulted for lording your success over everyone else.

Hi all who are posting on this thread. I am Galiem"s girlfriend. Yes the one and only Ashley that y"all have heard so much about. I am here to tell all of y"all that Shelly is the most pathetic piece of shit i have ever met in my entire life. She is not only crazy but also the biggest slut known to man.

She has tried so hard to say that mine and Galiem"s daughter was taken from me by my own family which is not true we made an agreement for them to take care of her until I am on my feet and fully able to raise her on our own. I am now involved in this because someone asked for me to do so.

I have done nothing to her but be nice till she started lying about me to everyone in the world. I am a good mother to our daughter and have never put her in harms way.

If y"all have any questions you would like to ask me feel free to do so.

Saladus_foh

shitlord
ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
GaliemsAshley said:
Hi all who are posting on this thread. I am Galiem"s girlfriend. Yes the one and only Ashley that y"all have heard so much about. I am here to tell all of y"all that Shelly is the most pathetic piece of shit i have ever met in my entire life. She is not only crazy but also the biggest slut known to man.

She has tried so hard to say that mine and Galiem"s daughter was taken from me by my own family which is not true we made an agreement for them to take care of her until I am on my feet and fully able to raise her on our own. I am now involved in this because someone asked for me to do so.

I have done nothing to her but be nice till she started lying about me to everyone in the world. I am a good mother to our daughter and have never put her in harms way.

happybugp1.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemsAshley said:

lolwut

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I imagine i"ll get a neg or 40 for this but...
Here"s a thought for gallium"s ladies: Maybe you should not give a fuck about who said what on the internet? Maybe instead of the time, energy, thought, emotion(?) that is spent heremaking a fool of"defending" yourself, you use it improve your irl situation. It"s just a thought. Maybe you don"t care, or you enjoy providing train wreck entertainment for the masses. Either way, it"s no skin off my ass, just a thought.

And good to see EP making an appearance.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
GaliemsAshley said:

You are a lair! I am not pregnant. You was the High School slut at our school. You were the slut that was flirting with my husband and all over him while we was still together. You always left your daughter with me and my ex Jonathan to go fuck men (Curtis and Jake) and women (Jake"s girlfriend at the time) and you go do drugs. You stole my husband and mine weddings rings when we separated and stole my pain medicine to get fucked up. You (aka motherof1 and angelof3) are the one saying Jeremy is abusive on reddit after Jeremy got out of the hospital that you told me you put him in there to take his and mine trailer to try to get your daughter back, that he left an abuse on your angle in your sleep, and that he will never be a good father.motherof1 comments on TIL: If I Want to Spend Time With my Girlfriend Outside the House, and I Say so, I"m "Bitching"Jeremy"s and my son is better off with no father or a good father-figure than his sperm donor dead-beat unfit father of 4 kids (Jeremy). My husband was going to post here, but he can"t. When he tried it said, "ShellyshusbandDavid, you do not have permission to create posts. Posting access requires a one-time donation of $25 and will be granted instantly by an automated system upon completion."

I am done with Jeremy"s and yours games and lies that"s why I didn"t answer his calls on Feb. 24.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
So let me get this straight. The whale in the cowboy hat actually uses the word "y"all" repeatedly in her fucking posts?

Its gotta be Galiem or a mod, it fucking has to be.