Long full disclosure

Seths_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I just donated $10 towards shelly"s husband posting access
Your watch is apparently worth more than their "house" ... quit being cheap and pony up the other $15 already

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
mrsparkles.gif

Shelly1989 said:
Jeremy"s and my son is better off with no father or a good father-figure than his sperm donor dead-beat unfit father of 4 kids (Jeremy).
Have to admit, this is one of the most resonable things I"ve heard in this thread.

Of course... you should have just not let him stick his dick in you to begin with, but I know, I"m just crazy optimistc.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Zhaun"s_Shade said:
Have to admit, this is one of the most resonable things I"ve heard in this thread.

Of course... you should have just not let him stick his dick in you to begin with, but I know, I"m just crazy optimistc.
Yeah well I gotta say if I was one of the kids I would rather live with the dad, instead of waking up one night to some shadowy figure that looked like the fucking leprechaun was in my house.

Okay I never had an STD in my 24 years, for one. I would think that someone who tries to control men would know how to lie and not suck at it, I didn"t want to buy the trailer to take from Galiem. And if you remember the slut from high school was Tracie T. Galiem is better than you will ever find you little whore bag.

There"s a few additional things about Shelly that should be known. Every person ever to enter her life in any capacity, she has horror stories about. To hear her talk, the whole world is out to get her.

Jonathan, her ex before me: Apparently got drunk and beat her every night. David, her husband: Apparently cheated on her with every woman he ever met, and wouldn"t come home for weeks. Clay, her friend: Apparently smoked weed, didn"t work, and used her for a place to stay. Ashley, my girlfriend: Apparently stole from her, tried to sleep with David, and gave her friend an STD. Donald, a once-mutual-friend: Apparently conned her out of food and money non-stop. Adam, another ex: Apparently cheated on her and wouldn"t see her. Michelle, one of her best friends: Apparently only is a friend with her to get cheap loans. Her own mother: Apparently wouldn"t allow her to have a toothbrush, tampons, or pads as a teenager, screamed and yelled at her, and beat her.

I could go on. Every man she has ever been with. Every member of her family. Every friend she has ever had. All of them. She claims they ALL victimized her in some way. This is how she is with EVERYONE.

About a week ago, she sent a text message to Ashley that said

Shelly said:
I never told anyone before I have moderate 2 severe bipolar, moderate anxiety, slightly schizophrenia, severe borderline personality disorder, & possibly autism.
Truer words she has never spoken. The police have advised me to take all evidence of her online stalking and harassment and get a restraining order. The only reason I haven"t is because I know she"s stupid enough to violate it. That order would be a jail sentence for her as soon as it was signed, and she has a small infant.

So, let"s be rational for a moment. That $500? I have offered to pay it to her numerous times. Every time she says she won"t take it, and her reason is that I won"t pay it. One of those times, I was standing in front of a counter with the cash in hand and had just asked for a money order. "So I won"t pay it? Cancel that please." This she has done in front of witnesses. At this point, she won"t ever see that money because I"ve already set it aside and offered it too many times and I got shit to do. It"s just another way she tries to keep me enough on her hook to have to contact her.

So far as the baby is concerned, I have requested a DNA test numerous times. She has flatly refused. Her reason? She don"t want me to be a father to the baby because I won"t be a father to the baby. Same as the $500. Not to mention, she has said publicly that the kid is not mine almost as many times as she said he is. I wish she would get the DNA test, so either she could be proven to be the slut she is, or I could go for custody and get that poor child out of that nightmare. I wouldn"t keep him from her -- not at all. BUT I would offer the kid a stable home where he won"t grow up believing that he"s innately inferior because he was born male and he won"t have to deal with her abuse.

What is she trying to accomplish here? By her words, she doesn"t want to be with me, doesn"t want to be my friend, doesn"t want money, doesn"t want help with the baby... So... She just wants to stalk and harass me for the rest of her life?

The funniest thing about this is that there"s nothing -- absolutely nothing -- she can say about me that will have the intended effect. I"m an open book. I always have been. Anything that might embarrass me or make me look bad, I am the one to say publicly. Fuck it. If I can"t be comfortable in my own skin, then why wear it, right?

Yet she tries. She reaches and exaggerates, builds on truths with lies, and even makes shit up because in her mind, if she can embarass me enough then either I"ll beg her to take me back or some sick sense of justice will have been served in her mind.

Shelly, get a life. Better yet, get counseling. If what you sent Ashley (quoted above) is true, get on medication. See, at this point I once again feel sorry for you, but it"s not for the reasons you want me to. I feel sorry for you because you"re a twisted, sick little troll whose life will be nothing but misery until you get off your high horse, stop acting like a holier than thou bitch, stop playing people for sympathy, and do right.

But it"s not my concern. Baby hits six months old, can be happy away from you, and then I"ll be getting that restraining order. And I hope by that time you are still pulling your shit because if you won"t get help for yourself then maybe in jail they"ll throw your ass in the psych cell block and MAKE you get some help.

Just sayin".

Goanad_foh

shitlord
I"ll be producing the ppv cage match between shelly, ashley, and aychamo"s asshole on exlax. I"m predicting a brown washout but it"ll be entertaining!

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
This shit is fucking epic I can"t get enough!! You guys are horrible horrible excuses for human beings and I love it!

Goanad_foh

shitlord
thambokx said:
How do I donate to get Shelly"s husband posting rights?

I am betting it will be the best $25 I spend this week.
He"s gotta wait for the hour of computer time he gets at the "institution" every week for good behavior.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Look Ashley I never sent text you since Jeremy has been out. In the fact, I got a new phone when he got out, but my old cell is still turned on for now until it cuts off on the 13th. So, that way I will never get anyone more call from psycho "energy vampire" Jeremy or you slut.

I am done with you all"s games and lies. Like I said before, LEAVE ME ALONE AND KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOURS AND JEREMY"S MOUTH. He is just a sperm donor to his kids.
hisex comments on How do I forget

hisex comments on How do I forget

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Mad +nets to anyone that can churn out a chart with all of the names of who has slept with who, been dating whoever or married. I honestly can"t even begin to keep track.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Just when we thought this couldn"t possibly get any more hilarious, they go and do something like this and totally redeem themselves.

I think some of y"all are mixing up Ashley and April. There are three women I have been with now whom FoH has encountered. In order of quality (least to most) determined by substance of character and attractiveness, with Gollum for point of reference, it goes like this...

Shelly ... Gollum ... April ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (x10^100) ... Ashley