Long full disclosure

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Based upon the visual evidence we have of previous things he"s put his dick in, we can"t really believe his little chart indicating the relative attractiveness of his current soon-to-be FoH source of drama enjoyment. I mean fuck; if this current broad is over 4 feet tall, doesn"t look like an overweight male actor, and isn"t a walking psychiatric problem it"d be a step up by an order of magnitude.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Some more text messages from Jeremy word for word on Feb. 14th says, "I need out to evict them. I missed you when you were nice. I"m done with her gold digger ass. I told Ashley if I don"t evict her, Tarance, Kristen, and their daughter then you will, then asked why should I care. She has been being a bitch like you couldn"t imagine. I"m starting to think I made a big mistake trusting Ashley. You talk to me like you love me. Ashley talks to me like I"m a dog. She don"t deserve my love. Tell Ashley next time you talk that I said she can get her gold digging bitch ass out of our house. I hope she chokes on her next dick and dies, I opened my home and heart to her after all she did to me, and this is what I get. She"s a shitbag. I think I made a big mistake, but I needed closure with Ashley like you did with David. And it turns out she"s a scumbag. It still hurts. I know you don"t want to hear that. But it hurt worse when you left. Alot worse. I cried over Ashley one time ever."
Really? Then, why did you say all these lies to me.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Galiem: Ashley cannot tell the truth, she is always lying.

Ashley: I"m lying.

Shelley: ....

TOS_2x12_IMudd0413-Trekpulse.jpg

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Due to popular request, and just because I want to see how much mad hot fire we can throw on this B before it blows up in our faces, ShellyshusbandDavid is now able to post. And with a name like that, I can"t imagine him being any less retarded than Shelly, or possibly even Shelly herself.

EDIT: Also, as a precautionary measure this is being moved to the Rickshaw.

I am posting for Shelly. I am going to say she is not lying about Ashley or Jeremy. Ashley did flirt with you. I did cheat on my wife a lot. I have been trying to prove I am sorry. I still love her. I will post a picture of me to provide you that I am David. I hate drama. I get enough of the shit from my dad. This is going to be my only post. I am not going to the shit they are doing.
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7130787_n.jpg

ShellyshusbandDavid said:
I am posting for Shelly. I am going to say she is not lying about Ashley or Jeremy. Ashley did flirt with you. I did cheat on my wife a lot. I have been trying to prove I am sorry. I still love her. I will post a picture of me to provide you that I am David. I hate drama. I get enough of the shit from my dad. This is going to be my only post. I am not going to the shit they are doing.
Sorry for the typo. I am not going to get involved in the shit they are doing.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
ShellyshusbandDavid said:
Wait, you married Shelly the short troll chick after Jeremy broke up with her?

Actually, they were married while we were together.

Shelly: If you can work out your marriage, you don"t want me, and you don"t want anything from me, then please spell out exactly WTF exactly you have been trying to accomplish.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
James, thank you.

PigBenis said:
No before she got with Jeremy, I married her in 2008. I have not went to get a divorce. I want to be with her. I do not think she can forgive me. I am going to go. I do not want to be involve in their drama.

thambokx_foh

shitlord
PigBenis said:
Actually, I think he was married to Shelley before Galiem.

David cheated on Shelley.

David and Shelley separated, during which time Shelley hooked up and got engaged to Galiem, who knocked her up.

Shelley and Galiem went separate ways.

David has come back to Shelley, who is still his wife, to beg forgiveness for having cheated.

Meanwhile, Galiem was with Jessica, but it wasn"t a relationship and is now with Ashley, who he had been with before.

Yes?

Shelly1989 said:
James, thank you.

No before she got with Jeremy, I married her in 2008. I have not went to get a divorce. I want to be with her. I do not think she can forgive me. I am going to go. I do not want to be involve in their drama.
I am sorry. Shelly forgot to log out. I am at her apartment right now. I meant what I said above.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
James, thank you.

Whoops? I call bullshit on this new 4"th party being real.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My only question is how did these people get multipleotherpeople to sleep with them. There must be some kind of troll siren call we don"t know about.