Long full disclosure

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tuco said:
Ashley, pics or you don"t exist.

And if David wants to prove his existing we"ll need a confirmed pic of him holding a sign that says FoHSS.
+1

And is that miniature lobster up above shelly"s dad?

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
Since I"m at work and have time I figured it was time we try and sum this up so far for those just joining. Also without access to the Database some of it will be off.

Galiem bangs some chick named Kim (no pics) marries her for five years and I assume she goes WTF what is wrong with me and leaves. He then hooks up with another girl named Mary (no pics) whom he marries for 5 years. Gets her pregnant has a son named Brendon (Mary has another son as well named Jacob or it may be his), which has autism. After some time Mary is all OH SHIT! Bitch is crazy! Steals the car and leaves Galiem.
He then has a fling with a girl named FabianaSpoiler Alert, click show to read:
oIU2a.jpg

Sometime after this he hooks up with AshleySpoiler Alert, click show to read:
0Ch4F.jpg
for nine months.
After a few more random flings, Galiem on 12-12-08 drunkenly offers TITS for FoH of his soon to be wife April.Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
DonalLogue.jpg
She turns out to be on meth and after about a year or less she becomes his 3rd ex-wife. After many lulz and well
familypuke.gif
Everything quiets down until the infamous bump by Shelly here on 8-15-10.
It?s at this point we find out he is seeing ShellySpoiler Alert, click show to read:
148504d1281932394-why-do-you-post-foh-148486d1281930708-why-do-you-post-foh-xshelly2.jpg

All of a suddenly Foler is all lol ?Iz choose you database? and plays the power ?let?s blind the internets?. Many lulz and tears ensue. Everything quiets down for about a month when Galiem is all k this is what happened as seen here . This boils down to I saw Shelly and thought ?I need to stick my dick in that?. His penis screams god no at least use protection. Shelly is all lol I r alergk, and Galiem goes derp.
At this point Galiem is all
129139499820251016.jpg

And goes "Fuck this I?m out". Oh and there is a bunch of she is mean to me, no he is mean to me. It?s at this point FoH goes
633775495275400070-doublefacepalm.jpg

But again everything quiets down and then the epic came once more here

It?s at this time we learn that Galiem has left Shelly and is now back with Ashley (aka GaliemsAshley)Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
0Ch4F.jpg

By this time Galiem is all
chatroulette-trolling-paradox-challenge.jpg

And responds to Shelly here we now await pics of ShellyshusbandDavid (with fohss on them); since it seems that this may actually be Shelly as well.

Now that is done ima go
Gollum1.jpg

0Ch4F.jpg

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It"s just fucking crazy. That picture of shelly. She"s so fucking ugly. It looks like someone is actually wearing a mask. Her face doesn"t look real. It"s almost impossible to believe that someone is so hideous.

.... not to mention she has the grossest pussy that I could ever imagine.

FUCK. GALIEM HOW? SERIOUSLY GALIEM FUCK YOU HOW COULD YOU EVER DO THIS TO YOURSELF?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The more I read, the more I... I don"t understand. Any of it. Why?How?I mean... physically, how is it possible?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I have a question. Can Shelly walk or is she permanently immobilized? It literally looks as if her disgusting skin has never experience even 1 ray of sunlight. And it looks as if she"s never flexed a single muscle in her entire life.

She literally looks like a disgusting gingery flesh sack.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Darkclaw said:
And responds to Shelly here we now await pics of ShellyshusbandDavid (with fohss on them); since it seems that this may actually be Shelly as well.
Wow, this is a fantastic post all around, but I think this needs to be stressed. One of the things we sort of frown upon here at fohguild.org is separate troll accounts. I also remain unconvinced that ShellyshusbandDavid is actually Shelly"s husband David, and thus I"m probably going to end up banning the account unless some means of proof can be provided. No, uploading a random picture of some fucking queer doesn"t actually work.

Because I"m a nice guy, we"ll slap a 48 hour timer on it. Good luck!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I tried to sum up GV"s life with a video:

<iframe title="VideoBam video player" type="*********" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="480" height="325" src="http://videobam.com/widget/KYmFE" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Gravy

Bronze Squire
aychamo_aycono said:
I have a question. Can Shelly walk or is she permanently immobilized? It literally looks as if her disgusting skin has never experience even 1 ray of sunlight. And it looks as if she"s never flexed a single muscle in her entire life.

She literally looks like a disgusting gingery flesh sack.
What"s the deal, man? You keep riding this dead horse likes it"s Seattle Slew. I think you are obsessed.

Laven_foh

shitlord
oh my fucking god i just saw that full body pic of that thing and her mutated pussy hanging out. WHY FOH WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO HURT ME LIKE THIS