Long full disclosure

thambokx_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
I"ll leave this one alone, except for one thing. Every guy she has been with got with her out of pity, was nuts, or got with her at a very low point in their lives. Take Jonathan. He was homeless. Or David. He"s nuts. I was in the middle of a massive mindfuck. Adam had pity -- he"s got more chicks than Larry Flynt. Javier is an illegal immigrant, and he gets off on rape apparently. Troy isn"t off the deep end but apparentlyisthe deep end.

So, there"s the rest of the story.
So, you knew all of this shit, and still hit it?

WHAT....THE....FUCK?????

Disp_sl

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
I could go on. Every man she has ever been with. Every member of her family. Every friend she has ever had. All of them. She claims they ALL victimized her in some way. This is how she is with EVERYONE.
Missed this thread for a few days, so just catching up, but...If I woke up one morning and saw that next to me, my first instincts would be to fight for my life too, so this doesn"t sound too unrealistic.

Learning this shit was a very gradual process. Also, dating is weird here. You pretty much have to be introduced to women by their friends. It"s nearly impossible to just approach a woman and strike up a conversation that leads to a date, prostitutes notwithstanding. They call it "old fashioned".

I think, "Yer not mah cousin, why you talkin" ta me?" became "I don"t know you, why would I go out with you?" -- after about the fifth conversation. I"ll never forget when I went out with the Police Chief"s of Bossier City daughter. A black guy downtown asked if she had any change, and she told me she said he mugged her because he"s black.

Seriously, this place is fucked up.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GaliemVaelant said:
Learning this shit was a very gradual process. Also, dating is weird here. You pretty much have to be introduced to women by their friends. It"s nearly impossible to just approach a woman and strike up a conversation that leads to a date, prostitutes notwithstanding. They call it "old fashioned".
I just want to lay a few things out for you here. You fucked Shelly, therefore you do not get to call her gross, disgusting, pygmy, or whatever else you"ve been calling her. Your dick was in that vagina, multiple times!!!, and you weren"t even on drugs/drunk every time.

There"s also no amount of no-pussy-having that could make me see Shelly as an attractive enough alternative. There are literally some things you just do not do, and Shelly is one of them. Are you insane? Why on God"s green Earth would you ever, EVER have sex with her? This is blowing my mind, I simply cannot grasp this point, and every time a picture of her is shown, naked or not, I can"t help but shudder at the horror of it. It"s seriously fucked up. I would sooner understand you fucking a farm animal, and not even a pretty one like a horse I"m talking the filthy ones that roll around in their own shit, than fucking Shelly.

This thread doesn"t make you look better. It makes you look worse. Far, far worse to a point that I cannot even accurately describe. If Bizarro and James Bond had an anal baby, you"d be considered several steps below it right now, if not a full ladder and a half. You"re on some alternate plane of badness that mere mortals cannot comprehend, and frankly I hope to hell you don"t continue trying to describe it to us. I think at this point I"d rather lick Satan"s pubes while giving Pennywise a reacharound in Derry before I"d live in Shreveport. I don"t know if it"s something in the water, but if this entire town was glassed over with a vengeance I think everyone in America would breathe a sigh of relief. If someone got pissed, all we"d have to do is show them a picture of you and Shelly, and they"d be like oh ok that makes sense then.

Jesus wept.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So Shelly married David, and she only thinks he is a 5 and 7?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I hope someone kept those names so someone can track them down and let them know about her posting their full names, pictures, and worst of all, telling people these sorry bastards had sex with her.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Jeremy don"t know shit about my relationships with my past ex boyfriends. I don"t have PTSD nor nightmares of my cousin. I still talk to all my ex boyfriends except for Jeremy and Javier because I don"t want anything to do with them.

Troy cheated once, but he never was nor has been bisexual or gay. Currently, he is engaged with a baby on the way.

Javier cheated on me with a 15 year old and got her pregnant. We was both 18 at the time.

John, Chris, and Daniel was sweethearts, whom never fought or argued. John just feel more like a friend than a boyfriend. He is bisexual now. Chris was a natural flirty cowboy. Chris is currently married. Daniel was in the military and was busy with custody. He didn"t really had time for a girlfriend. Daniel is engaged and got grated full custody of his son from the mother, who didn"t want their son.

Adam never cheated on me, but he did cheat on Ashley. We both just got tired of feeling weird dating each other when we was best friends since 6th grade. He is engaged now.

David and I met through his dad. cheated and stayed at his dad"s a lot, but he still loves me and wants me back. David got fired from his first job after a month of working. He got his second job he had for 2 weeks and got fired for touching a girl improperly. He now has a job and a car.

Currently, Jonathan wants me back and is living at his parent"s again. He wasn"t in college more than 2 weeks because he went to jail for fraud on a G.I. that he really don"t quantity for. The truck wasn"t his truck. It was (at the time) his girlfriend"s truck. But, he supposedly had a truck when we was dating at his parent"s house, but they was on the title and sold it. He had a job for a week, then he quit the job. He was only abusive when he was drunk.

I have tried multiple times to get Jonathan to go out with his friends who all of them was homeless. I just told him to don"t get drunk. But if he wants to he can, just don"t come back until he was sober. I filed out a lot of job applications for him because he said nobody will hire him with his bad handwriting, but every time he went to an interview he would tell them he has a drinking problem. He told me that he don"t want to work that"s why he messed up all this interviews. He wouldn"t let me go anywhere unless I was with my friend, Michelle. Jonathan was homeless and drunk when I met him while I was dating his friend, David before David and I got married. When Jonathan and I started dating, he was in the National Guard training.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
If anyone ever has a shitty day or thinks their life sucks, the Grobbee thread + this trainwreck will fix that right up. They should use this to treat depression.

Also...

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
Also, off and on hanging out with my family, friends, and my about to be ex husband.
Also, off and on, dressing up in a green outfit and chasing brothers through the "Hood.

Goanad_foh

shitlord
Ten96 said:
Call me sick and twisted, but with all these "marriages"... I"m kinda curious to see some wedding pics.
Probably all justice of the peace jobs when it was 1/2 way through a pregnancy.

Can you imagine the stomach the justice of the peace in that cesspool must have to watch shit like this on a daily basis come in and out of his courtroom\office?!

Seths_foh

shitlord
James said:
I just want to lay a few things out for you here. You fucked Shelly, therefore you do not get to call her gross, disgusting, pygmy, or whatever else you"ve been calling her. Your dick was in that vagina, multiple times!!!, and you weren"t even on drugs/drunk every time.

There"s also no amount of no-pussy-having that could make me see Shelly as an attractive enough alternative. There are literally some things you just do not do, and Shelly is one of them. Are you insane? Why on God"s green Earth would you ever, EVER have sex with her? This is blowing my mind, I simply cannot grasp this point, and every time a picture of her is shown, naked or not, I can"t help but shudder at the horror of it. It"s seriously fucked up. I would sooner understand you fucking a farm animal, and not even a pretty one like a horse I"m talking the filthy ones that roll around in their own shit, than fucking Shelly.

This thread doesn"t make you look better. It makes you look worse. Far, far worse to a point that I cannot even accurately describe. If Bizarro and James Bond had an anal baby, you"d be considered several steps below it right now, if not a full ladder and a half. You"re on some alternate plane of badness that mere mortals cannot comprehend, and frankly I hope to hell you don"t continue trying to describe it to us. I think at this point I"d rather lick Satan"s pubes while giving Pennywise a reacharound in Derry before I"d live in Shreveport. I don"t know if it"s something in the water, but if this entire town was glassed over with a vengeance I think everyone in America would breathe a sigh of relief. If someone got pissed, all we"d have to do is show them a picture of you and Shelly, and they"d be like oh ok that makes sense then.

Jesus wept.
All of that is true but you forgot one very important thing... He BRED with her!! Her DNA will continue on in this world.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Ten96 said:
Call me sick and twisted, but with all these "marriages"... I"m kinda curious to see some wedding pics.
They can"t be worse than the nudes. I agree, though. Shelly, show us the "wedding" photos!!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ravvenn said:
They can"t be worse than the nudes. I agree, though. Shelly, show us the "wedding" photos!!
It"s tough to take good pictures in the Seventh Circle of Hell.

Forsaken_foh

shitlord
When I"m trying to last longer in bed tonight I"m going to think of Shelly"s pictures. It can either help or turn out really bad. Most likely the latter.