Long full disclosure

Disp_sl

shitlord
Camerous said:
Why don"t you all just give her a fucking break already. This is no longer funny. It"s like beating on a small child.
I agree. Aychamo, you"re going a bit over board.

W

Wrathcaster

Camerous said:
Why don"t you all just give her a fucking break already. This is no longer funny. It"s like beating on a small child. I mean for fuck"s sake chill out with all this shit. My taxes are paying for her disability. There you no longer have to worry about your taxes going to her.

You guys know as well as I do I am usually first in line to kick people in the head but damn this is a little much.
Actually, what Aychamo is ranting about does seriously touch on a nerve with me a bit as far as the disability issue is concerned. Let me explain.

Recently, I applied for disability as a means to more easily receive government assistance in paying for my medication. I am an epileptic, I have been since I was 16, and after 2-3 weeks without constant medication that comes at a hefty price tag each month (almost as much as Shelley"s trailer investment), I WILL have a seizure, and depending on what I"m doing at the time I could die. I"ve nearly died while taking a shower and endured numerous injuries while doing things as simple as trying to cook for myself or play video games. Thankfully, I"ve been responsible with my medication for the past 3 or so years, and am basically a fully functional adult, although at a fairly high cost.

Up until last year, I was included in my dad"s health insurance which he paid, and thus had low co-pays for my medication. Unfortunately he died rather unexpectedly and I had trouble keeping up with paying for the rather costly insurance. After a few months, I missed a payment because I had to spend money on books for law school and so now I have no health insurance. Note that my medicine full price is actually cheaper than paying the insurance bill, but not much, and I"m kinda shit up a creek if something happens.

So, having in mind that I"m basically living off loans going to school full time, and that I"m only functional because of the very vital medication that is becoming very hard to pay for... I applied for disability, just to make it easier for me to qualify for government healthcare programs... Of course, when I went through the red tape, I was HONEST about my predicament and stated that I could lead a functional life alone with the aid of medication. Without it, I could very quickly lead the life of an invalid, losing my legal right to drive, severely hampering my ability to go to school or work, or any other normal of things that normal people do not risked with the chance of spazzing out and collapsing into the floor in a fit of convulsions.

I was declined disability status in either full or part, for my current condition or from when I was younger and we couldn"t find a medicine regimen that controlled the seizures. Know what? Because I"ve done my best to lead a normal life despite my situation and by going out, struggling, and getting my ass kicked in going to college and later to law school, I"ve counted myself out in the government"s eyes. So even though I have a life-long incurable neurological disorder that renders me vulnerable to sudden, largely unpredictable complete losses of bodily control, I am not classified as disabled.

But Shelly, who can"t work more than 4 out of 8 hours because she had foot surgery, is disabled. The government subsidizes her ass.

Galiem, who has fucking assburgers, has disability. Because he can"t work because he"ll get angry if people are mean to him.

In short, fuck you both you fucking wastes of skin, you know nothing of the true horror that a crippling disease can bring or what it means to be a decent fucking human being and roll with the punches. And fuck you too for bringing spawn into this world to draw on tax dollars. It"s people like you that make it so goddamn retarded hard for people like me to get legitimate government assistance because LOL NO HANDOUTS DERP. FUCK.

DoW2: Retribution just got here. This is golden! Can you guess what the campaign I just began revolves around?

Exterminatus.

Aychamo"s seeming compulsive need to shit on Shelly is really kinda creepy. Shouldn"t you be pooping on webcam or basking in your amazingly superior life or somthing?

Disp_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Oh my god, some of you have bigger vaginas than Shelly!
Well what"s your agenda here? You"re not saying anything funny or groundbreaking, and we get it; you"re smarter, wealthier, and better looking than her. I"m not sure how many times you need to say the same crap.

thambokx_foh

shitlord
Disp said:
I agree. Aychamo, you"re going a bit over board.
While I don"t agree with tormenting someone with a disability, this is a different situation. Shelly has clearly made some dumb fucking decisions, and continues to do so. Moreover, since her disability is physical, she acts as though she is somehow better than someone with an intellectual disability, as she is quick to point out with regards to GV and many others.

Sorry, Shelly threw that rock first. I hope someone shoves it up her ass.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Wrathcaster said:
I was declined disability status in either full or part, for my current condition or from when I was younger and we couldn"t find a medicine regimen that controlled the seizures. Know what? Because I"ve done my best to lead a normal life despite my situation and by going out, struggling, and getting my ass kicked in going to college and later to law school, I"ve counted myself out in the government"s eyes. So even though I have a life-long incurable neurological disorder that renders me vulnerable to sudden, largely unpredictable complete losses of bodily control, I am not classified as disabled.
WC, my heart goes out to you man. I totally agree with you and that really sucks for you.

Did they say why the declined you for disability?

Koivu_foh

shitlord
thambokx said:
Beware what you wish for... this whole thing started because people were willing to shove things in her. Next you"ll know, she"ll shit a brick and get disability for that too.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
thambokx said:
While I don"t agree with tormenting someone with a disability, this is a different situation. Shelly has clearly made some dumb fucking decisions, and continues to do so. Moreover, since her disability is physical, she acts as though she is somehow better than someone with an intellectual disability, as she is quick to point out with regards to GV and many others.

I say fuck "mentally retard" Shelly. GV may be a waste of a person too, but dammit he"s a FOH-er Bros before disgusting giant cunt vaginas. Shelly came here starting shit with him, so fuck her. I"m internet white knighting for GV haha. I still wonder if she expected us to say "Oh man GV is a bad person!" Have ya seen the shit I"ve done? ha!

She"s just a lazy hillbilly piece of trash sucking the government"s dick. She"s nothing but a cum receptacle for inbred trailer park yokels.

W

Wrathcaster

aychamo_aycono said:
WC, my heart goes out to you man. I totally agree with you and that really sucks for you.

Did they say why the declined you for disability?
I was declined because I am able to attend school full time, can cook for and clean up after myself, I can drive, do homework, etc... Basically I can do all the things a normal person without a disability could do.

The system is flawed in a way that they can"t recognize a disability exists only without medication. Basically, in my state, at least, you have to demonstrate that you are unable to work, attend school, etc. in any significant capacity to qualify, doesn"t matter if you can only do these things because medication allows you to. In other words, it gives incentives for slugs like Shelly NOT to work, as well as be dishonest in their applications, to qualify for benefits. I could, I suppose, quit going to school, stop taking my medicine, have a couple of seizures and possibly injure myself, and then I would qualify under their terms.

As far as not qualifying for disability back-payments when my seizures were far less controlled when I was 16-18 and couldn"t find a good combo of meds, my application denial letter stated basically that I didn"t qualify because I went to high school.

I"m more than willing to bet that whenever Shelly walks in the disability office, the utter pity the people there feel at her hideous disposition inclines them to slant the truth in her favor and/or she receives special help in her applications and appeals, possibly pro-bono legal aid or such.

I can always apply, and probably will, but unlike her I"m not looking for monthly payments, I just want to qualify for medicare.

Ten96_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
I am not mentally retard. Jeremy is the one who has mental problems.I don"t care about you all"s insults because you don"t know me.
We"ve seen what you call a vag. We"ve seen every person who has stuck his dick in there. We know about all of your twisted problems. You"ve lost the right to say "you don"t know me". You don"t post stuff like that and then discount people"s opinions with that statement.

I would normally feel badly for someone being ganged up on, but she encourages it. She is able to (and is quite quick to) point out the flaws of others and rip on folks, and therefore opens herself up for the same. (Sorry for the visual there. I"m an ass hole for that.)

Jx3

Riddle me this...
You can do math in your head yet you type like illiterate trailer trash. Jesus fucking Christ I hope you die in a trailer fire

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I say fuck "mentally retard" Shelly. GV may be a waste of a person too, but dammit he"s a FOH-er Bros before disgusting giant cunt vaginas.
Honestly, this is the one thing people should be calling Aychamo out on. Just because Galiem is FoH doesn"t mean he shouldn"t be ragged on just as much. Fuck his entire reason for a check is people make me mad; he is helping to shit out just as many fucked up future drains on the system. Stop defending him Aychamo; from now on every time you go to white knight him think he willing fucked her.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Silence said:
More pics of Shelley naked.

Speaking of which, I just found some new ones on Reddit:

Aychamo, you fucking pervert. I don"t have pics of her naked.
You should know better than to think that here of all places, ROFL. I tried watching jarsquatter even after having to stop and start like 45 times to the point I felt faint. I still can"t find the video of the goth girl making herself vomit and then eating it out of a bowl, rinse and repeat about 40 times (friends didn"t believe me and now I cannot find it )

As for Aychamo; Aychamo doesn"t care. If anything I"d expect Aychamo to ride this thread until it dies a long drawn out death like a diplodicus in LeBrea. Picture Aychomo like a medical version of Charlie Sheen - think Sheen would care? Fuck no. People should be happy he hasn"t hosted a video of his sphincter yet (entirely for medical reasons of course!) or something like a video of an autopsy, or genital warts the size of grapes. Love him or hate him /shrug.

Oh, and haters gonna hate.

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
I was declined because I am able to attend school full time, can cook for and clean up after myself, I can drive, do homework, etc... Basically I can do all the things a normal person without a disability could do.

I can always apply, and probably will, but unlike her I"m not looking for monthly payments, I just want to qualify for medicare.
I went through this shit when I was 21. Had a drunk driver hit me while walking back to my dorm one night. Shattered my hip, caused damage to my lower back and spinal cord, and dislocated my right shoulder when I went threw his windshield. It took five surgeries (over a nine month period), and 2 years of physical therapy before I was able to get back to almost where I was.

They denied me because I scored high on a intelligence test. Awesome part was they even brought a psychologist to the hospital to conduct it.

The guy that hit me got it right off because he is a alcoholic, he got his tenth DUI when he hit me.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Darkclaw said:
The guy that hit me got it right off because he is a alcoholic, he got his tenth DUI when he hit me.
wat

What state was he getting these DUIs in that allows him to have a license after this 3rd DUI?