Long full disclosure

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
I"ve tried everything. New sites, new screen names -- everything but putting up an outright fake profile with someone else"s pic and all -- and she still finds me somehow.
You know I started to go all stalker with this, even had James send me this , but I realized that I didn"t really need to add that much salt. Fuck, you have done an excellent job of that though on your own. However, that statement above is down right bullshit.

You even give permission for this here:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
RecycledWritings-October2010_1299538348195.png

In case everyone wants to read the whole thing:Recycled Writings: October 2010
The links on the right show just how much you are trying to hide from her.

overview for Gnostici
Are you really the person to be giving relationship advise?

OMGSpoiler Alert, click show to read:
JeremyHarford_1299538385278.png

Hi Jeremy
Jeremy Harford | Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/jeremyandshe...ends&v=friends

Jeremy P. Harford (gnostici) - Let"s Catch Up!

HI Ashley welcome to the internet:
Ashley Wood | Facebook

Nice to see that even Jessica is in there. Does she know that her name has been brought up in this?

Aychamo, I am disappoint. I sent this stuff to you in a pm last night figuring you would have some fun. Just think, what could of been found if I would of wanted to put more effort into this.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Darkclaw said:
Aychamo, I am disappoint. I sent this stuff to you in a pm last night figuring you would have some fun. Just think, what could of been found if I would of wanted to put more effort into this.
Haha! Sorry I didn"t know what to do with it!

I love that GV has his own domain name. He lives off of $800 a month and can afford internet, web hosting, solar panels, utilities, rent, and food.

A domain name is $20/year. 8 Mb/s cable internet is $35/mo.

Sites I tried to set up on without her finding the profile are -not- listed on my site.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
GaliemVaelant said:
This really is my last post in this thread...
Some time passes...

GaliemVaelant said:
A domain name is $20/year. 8 Mb/s cable internet is $35/mo.

Sites I tried to set up on without her finding the profile are -not- listed on my site.
I am disappoint.

GaliemsAshley said:
Okay none of y"all will see my breasts, for one. But I would give y"all a better pic than one of Shelly or April if I did.
Where do you think you are? Post a goddamned picture. Include "FoHSS" in it. Prove to us that you"re the pot of gold at the end of the shit and tears (and other bodily fluids) rainbow Galiem says you are.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can a forum thread give you diarrhea? I got something going on here.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Well she looks marginally better than that one blond version of Michael Chiklis...but the same body I think given the FB photos and face shot that have been seen around these parts.

So while your eyes probably won"t bleed and your penis won"t retreat into your abdomen like a frightened turtle as they are want to do when you see that crazy female Willow"s vag, it"ll certainly be seared into your memory for all time. Worth it?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Soygen said:
Can a forum thread give you diarrhea? I got something going on here.
I once had Tricresyl Phosphate poisoning. My arms shook uncontrollably, much like my eyes do now when I read this thread.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Haha! Sorry I didn"t know what to do with it!

I love that GV has his own domain name. He lives off of $800 a month and can afford internet, web hosting, solar panels, utilities, rent, and food.
Posting while my boyfriend is gone getting something for me and him to eat. Jeremy only makes $650 a month after the child support of one of his sons is automatically taken out and he gets like 160 in food stamps. The state takes out $50 more than his child support because he still is behind on child support. I make a little more than he does with just my check. Plus, I get about $340 in food stamps.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Shelly1989 said:
Posting while my boyfriend is gone getting something for me and him to eat.
It"s awesome how you have to make an excuse to post here and pretend like you are not wasting you and your boyfriends time while he is there. It really shows how you have no clue what is going on here. And by here I mean reality.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Grumpus said:
It"s awesome how you have to make an excuse to post here and pretend like you are not wasting you and your boyfriends time while he is there. It really shows how you have no clue what is going on here. And by here I mean reality.
Actually, Chase really is gone to get me and him McDonald"s. He should be back soon though because it"s not that far.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Shelly1989 said:
Posting while my boyfriend is gone getting something for me and him to eat. Jeremy only makes $650 a month after the child support of one of his sons is automatically taken out and he gets like 160 in food stamps. The state takes out $50 more than his child support because he still is behind on child support. I make a little more than he does with just my check. Plus, I get about $340 in food stamps.
So you would be upper middle class in the trailer park?

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Awanka said:
So you would be upper middle class in the trailer park?
I am not in a trailer park. That"s Ashley and Jeremy. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment, but my boyfriend and I are saving up to pay a house.

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Also, I know I live somewhere between Bumfuct, Egypt and Youshoregotapurtymouth, but I"m stuck here. I talk about physics because it was the last highest point in my life and I need to push myself to get back to it. I"m not from this place. I grew up in Tampa. I"ve just been drawn into Jerry Springer: State Edition, and believe me, my drama and bullshit is tame and sophisticated compared to the shit that goes on here.
Huh, so I decided to check out this shit hole, where the homeless are all walking around

wtf_pics-sex-dual-wield.jpg

Man only 65,000+ people live there. Damn no wonder your choices are so low for women.

Homepage

Place defiantly looks like a shit hole:

p350790-Bossier_City-Louisiana_Boardwalk.jpg

cfiles19137.jpg

Bossier-City-Louisiana.jpg

I can see how its so hard to find a job to pay the bills
Jobs, Employment in Bossier City, LA | Indeed.com

Dude, your about 150-200 miles or so from Dallas, TX. You should hit up James, he might hook you up with something he considers a 2, (that"s 12 on your scale).

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
It"s like a Stephen King novel. It looks like a slice of sleepy small-town America, but lift up one of those tiles, and Shelly is staring back at you. Energy vampires who crave menstrual blood lurk in the alleyways.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Shelly1989 said:
Actually, Chase really is gone to get me and him McDonald"s. He should be back soon though because it"s not that far.
Did I say he wasn"t gone? I was alluding to fact that no one here gives a shit about you or the reasons why you are at this point in time during the day posting on these forums.

I would also like to point out to you that getting more money in food stamps then GV does not make you better then him. No amount of food stamps can fix your wretched self worth.

The one thing good I can get out of this whole mess is that people like you who live there lives so poorly usually end up dead sooner rather then later.

In this day in age, living in the country you live in there really is NO excuse to live such a pathetic existence. You are a drain on society and for every food stamp you receive normal people should be given bullet stamps and licenses to hunt down and shoot a human waste of resources such as yourself.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Even the most fair-minded inquisitor would survey this situation for 1 minute before calling in the black ships.