Long full disclosure

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Darkclaw said:
I feel that only good things could come of this. In fact, you and Galiem should document it on Youtube. You know for posterity.
My solar panels will kick your posterior.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Tuco said:
#1. What is wrong with living in a trailer? I am planning on moving out of this apartment and into a trailer soon. I may also attempt to solar panel my way into energy independence (In Michigan) just to spite Erronious and his high-and-mighty bullshit. This unbridled bristling at Erroneous" attempt to dissuade Galiem from Macguyvering something will end once I see how much solar panels cost and I do some advanced quantum algebra in my head to see the cost-benefit blows vampire chunks.
I think maybe you should get in touch with an engineer for something like this.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You dun goofed lol, I don"t think you can spoiler an attachment, you can spoiler images hosted somewhere else though.

We really need a thread for no other purpose than as a place for people to attach images so that they can then use the link from there with spoiler tags in the thread that they"d like to have the image in. Of course I"d imagine that any such "source thread" would be a very dark, very frightening thread indeed.

Ten96_foh

shitlord
The idea that someone with the means to pay for internet service, video games, and fast food is collecting government funds makes me sick.

Birth control wasn"t the smart choice when choosing what to cut from the household (trailerhold??) budget to scrape by.

Ten96_foh

shitlord
Wait a minute, if you"re getting everything else for free, why not birth control? Shit, Planned Parenthood would be more than happy to help you stop breeding if they just got a glimpse of you. They do it for normal people. They"d probably double your dose gratis.

Ten96 said:
The idea that someone with the means to pay for internet service, video games, and fast food is collecting government funds makes me sick.

Birth control wasn"t the smart choice when choosing what to cut from the household (trailerhold??) budget to scrape by.
McDonalds is really quite cheap. Pretty much the only way to eat cheaper is to live off of ramen, spaghetti, and rice. I don"t consider the internet a luxury, though cable is a different issue.

Thank your Republican congressmen for defunding PP. Every sperm is sacred!

Can"t resist.

788ZQ.jpg

Anwyn_sl

shitlord
Awanka said:
Even the most fair-minded inquisitor would survey this situation for 1 minute before calling in the black ships.
I think exterminatus (I"m not entirely sure I spelled that right, but whatever) would be the call. Even the most hardened inquisitor would balk at the complexity of Shelly and co.

McShrimp_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
You dun goofed lol, I don"t think you can spoiler an attachment, you can spoiler images hosted somewhere else though.
Assuming this actually works and isn"t some sort of cache issue for me:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
1) Manage Attachments
2) Upload Image
3) Copy link to image in Attachments window
4) Use the link like a normal image URL
5) Remove attachment

I even uploaded other images to this post and deleted them, and it still shows up for me. Your mileage may vary

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
McShrimp said:
Assuming this actually works and isn"t some sort of cache issue for me:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
1) Manage Attachments
2) Upload Image
3) Copy link to image in Attachments window
4) Use the link like a normal image URL
5) Remove attachment

I even uploaded other images to this post and deleted them, and it still shows up for me. Your mileage may vary
That will only work for a short, unspecified time.