Long full disclosure

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
MAN, I truly feel like we broke the internet. We unearthed an energy vampire that drinks the period blood of bridge trolls. What more is there to see or do?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
MAN, I truly feel like we broke the internet. We unearthed an energy vampire that drinks the period blood of bridge trolls. What more is there to see or do?
I hoped you knocked on wood after that one. If there is something worse out there I really don"t want to see it.

Ps. If someone does find something chances are I will click on the spoilers like I always do.

So Shelly has a boyfriend named "Chase" but I thought she was trying to get back with her husband named "David"?

Also, she insists on getting child support from GV yet she specificly had another guy to sign the birth certificate?

aychamo_aycono said:
I"m really wondering how many times you can repeat basically this same statement before you crash from your sugar high and go take a nap in the corner. Do you suppose it"s soon?

TheRage_foh

shitlord
Lets be realistic here. That story probably has only scratched the surface of what REALLY went on. I mean seriously, I bet there are more stories about them and what they did, but do we really want to know them? I kind of do but only out of morbid curiosity, I could totally do without more naked photos of shelly though.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Meanwhile somewhere in a shadowy basement... GaeliemVaelant"s alter ego: DarkGaliem the master troll, is pulling on levers and typing furiously on 2 keyboards while laughing maniacally.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
TheRage said:
Lets be realistic here. That story probably has only scratched the surface of what REALLY went on. I mean seriously, I bet there are more stories about them and what they did, but do we really want to know them? I kind of do but only out of morbid curiosity, I could totally do without more naked photos of shelly though.
I demand that Shelly starts keeping a daily journal. Hell, use this thread as your personal livejournal!

thambokx_foh

shitlord
Zhaun"s_Shade said:
So Shelly has a boyfriend named "Chase" but I thought she was trying to get back with her husband named "David"?

Also, she insists on getting child support from GV yet she specificly had another guy to sign the birth certificate?
David is her husband from before GV. He wants to get back with her, and they are still talking, whatever the hell that means. In the meantime, she is "taking care" of the child she supposedly had with GV, even though she had someone else"s name put on the birth certificate, while attending online classes to get a good accounting job and maintaining a relationship with Chase, the new guy who has been sucked into that gaping maw. And when Chase is out getting food for the two of them, she posts here.

Doesn"t that clear it all up?

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
Why was David at her "apartment" the other day? I wonder if Chase knows about this!
Chase and my husband are friends. Chase knows about him going over off and on. He knows I don"t want David and that we are just friends now whom needs a divorce. David is a better friend material than as a husband or boyfriend.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good lord, when even this fucking troglodyte is putting you in the friend zone you might want to consider suicide.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
I would never attempt nor never commit suicide. I have everything I could want. My loving boyfriend, my wonderful son, and supporting family and friends.

thambokx_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
Chase and my husband are friends. Chase knows about him going over off and on. He knows I don"t want David and that we are just friends now whom needs a divorce. David is a better friend material than as a husband or boyfriend.
So, Chase knows that you and David are friends. He knows that you don"t want David, but that David is actively trying to get you back. And Chase knows that David comes by to see you when he isn"t there.

And he is okay with this?

By the way, which of your victims is on the birth certificate as the father? We know it isn"t GV, even though you still claim he is the father. Is it David or Chase? Or is it some other poor fool we haven"t considered?

thambokx_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
I would never attempt nor never commit suicide. I have everything I could want. My loving boyfriend, my wonderful son, and supporting family and friends.
Except a job, and a tolerable reflection.