Long full disclosure

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
I haven"t talked to Jeremy at all. I don"t really care to talk to him neither right now. If he does go off himself, that"s on him!
Also, the funniest part of you quoting me and answering me (besides writing 3 posts one after another that all basically said the same thing, poorly) is that you had to have deleted my camouflaged text, yet you answered me as if I had asked that seriously. I"m tickled somewhat, because you would have manually had to have taken it out.

@Galiem: for all the shit we give people, and you are no exception, none of us (I hope) wish anyone any actual real harm, or ill will. I may bust on Mippo but I don"t hate him, I may have gone after Sam but I thought that was pretty loltastic, and overall I wish him the best. Lumie might be my least favorite poster here, especially after his hateful, personal attacks on people with cancer or with dying family members, but even then...even after all of my verbal assaults against him, I don"t wish him ill in any actual RL way. Same with you and Shelly. Oh, I"ll bust on you two with reckless abandon, but you should know by now how it is around here. We may think this is one of the most fucked up threads that we"ve had on here for some time, but I still hope you all can get your shit together because so far it"s been pretty unbelievable.

Also, here"s a handy #120800 color guide, brought to you courtesy of ZesteCo.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Silence said:
They keep her on retainer in case they need a quick answer to an algebra problem.
I honestly believe that GV knows Shelly is a retard, and his lying about her mathematical abilities is a defense mechanism (denial) so he doesn"t have to face the truth that he is emotionally attached to a retard. Retard, retard, retard!

I have been trying to make sense of this thread since it was first shat upon this forum. The only reasonable conclusion I can draw is that swamp trolls have alchemical powers that can turn expired FEMA vouchers, NASCAR stubs and empty spray cans into food stamps, disability checks and crystal meth.

All these shenanigans are irrefutable grounds for passing laws to require a license to spawn and raise children.

I

Laven_foh

shitlord
GaliemsAshley said:
GV didn"t off himself we spent the weekend with our daughter. By the way kudos on the posts about shelly....... lmao!
its funny when youre not the one being made fun of right? Ya fat fucking cunt

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GaliemsAshley said:
Excuse me? And who the Fuck are you, you cock sucking bitch?
Haha you fucking fat idiot. God you"re stupid. This message board actually helped you and GV out, in a way that you should know, and yet you still keep coming here and making yourself look like an idiot. Go fuck yourself fat ass!

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
GaliemsAshley said:
Excuse me? And who the Fuck are you, you cock sucking bitch?
Have you prepared your speech for when your daughter asks you what the fuck is wrong with you? That is provided she hasn"t been fucked up by then.