Long full disclosure

thambokx_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I would not fuck it with a stick. I would not fuck it with your prick. I would not fuck it, grossed out I am.
How can you say that? After all, current comments on her pictures clearly identify her as desirable:

Marvin M. Kent u are still smokeing hot lol
June 9, 2010 at 11:19pm
Jeremy Laughton you should really put up more pictures of yourself and maybe find me on myspace.
May 13, 2009 at 3:34am

Silence_sl

shitlord
Lithose said:
She might be, it is a head shot only, but we don"t know for sure. I think most people are calling her fat because they are confusing her with April. I concluded this based off of this..

The cowboy hat and blond hair is definitely referencing April. Do we have any other pictures of Ashley, or is this Myspace angle shot it?
My bad. It"s April that"s Jabba.

Ashley is a shaved Ewok.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
thambokx said:
List of characters:

April = Jabba
Shelly = Bridge Troll
Ashley = Shaved Ewok

Jeremy = Energy Vampire who fucked "em all.
31 posts total. 30 posts made in this thread.

Who are you, really?

Laven_foh

shitlord
GaliemsAshley said:
Excuse me? And who the Fuck are you, you cock sucking bitch?
lol dont get mad you dumb bitch, go back to sitting on your ass all day watching Maury and smoking Pall Malls, stupid cunt.

Seths_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I would not fuck it with a stick. I would not fuck it with your prick. I would not fuck it, grossed out I am.
Someone go roll her back into the Ocean before she gets harpooned in a tragic case of mistaken identity

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
She"s "girthy" with some birthing hips, I wouldn"t call her super fat or anything. The DSL"s give some bonus points, though. However, her ghetto ass white trash personality sabotages any appearance perks she may have.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Silence said:
You are questioning the intelligence of someone who fucked GV?
You"re right, my bad.

I"ll give GV this, he isn"t just taking one for the team he seems to be trying to take them all... So kudos to you for that I guess. Keep it up?

ahab.jpg

Seths_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
She"s "girthy" with some birthing hips, I wouldn"t call her super fat or anything. The DSL"s give some bonus points, though. However, her ghetto ass white trash personality sabotages any appearance perks she may have.
You"re right she isn"t pushing 3 Bills or anything like that but based on her personality as you say she doesn"t deserve any sugar coating when you call her for what she is. She"s fat. She isn"t obese or anything, but no matter how you "stretch" the denim or how much you grease the thighs... fat is fat.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
adebisi said:
31 posts total. 30 posts made in this thread.

Who are you, really?
Could be just a long time lurker awakened by the Lovecraftian terror released by this thread...or a Galiem alt.

Can we get an IP check? LOL

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Erronius said:
Could be just a long time lurker awakened by the Lovecraftian terror released by this thread...or a Galiem alt.
Perhaps the latter.

With a 2006 start date, the SDW Pedobear Extravaganza and Def Mippo & Cambria Poetry should"ve broken the posting silence.

Now, now folks. Looks don"t matter to GV. He see past that to the deeper truth of a person. Their real spirit, their true soul. So we can safely say Ashley has a pad with indoor plumbing, working ovaries and a steady check from the state or feds.

And menstrual fluids that taste like one of the better vintages of Boone"s Farm.

Laven_foh

shitlord
adebisi said:
Perhaps the latter.

With a 2006 start date, the SDW Pedobear Extravaganza and Def Mippo & Cambria Poetry should"ve broken the posting silence.
I"ll admit the SDW pedobear extravaganza really kept me coming back after taking a break from visiting. He also still plays those WoW toons lol, I logged onto that DK I made on that server to see what no good he was up to but he wouldnt talk to me :-/