Lord of the Rings trilogy in 4K DoVi and HDR10

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I ordered the steel books but might just not open them until the ultimate content/pricing is announced

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Fuck the hobbit

poster-2.jpg

@China Bat Soup 4k 3d 360, baby.

• 2WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Nothing more fun when street whores do these parodies. You are expecting the elegant and powerful Galadriel and instead get a cum drenched crack head.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Just got this and watching it on a PS5. Looks really good to me but no expert in this kind of stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
This looks and sounds amazing. Just finished up Fellowship and will knock out the other 2 over the weekend I think.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Owned regular and extended DVDs, and Blu-rays. And a trilogy of The Hobbit because it was on sale for $15. I'll be buying this, eventually, but I'll wait for the full combo set with all 9 films in regular and extended. I've watched them so many times, the run time doesn't feel that long anymore. Until I get to Return of the King and just kind of stop watching it towards the last hour. The first two are just so much better.

Last edited:

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Has there been a good fan edit of the Hobbit done yet??

One that pulls out all the rubbish and just tells a straight up version of the story from the book.

I'm guessing a run time about 75-80 minutes.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

One that pulls out all the rubbish and just tells a straight up version of the story from the book.

Topher Grace did an edit of it, but never made it available.

There's some listed here:

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I have one of the 4 hour total run time edits, it's still just so hard to watch. Whatever made LOTR great, the Hobbit has absolutely none of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I watched the first half of FotW that was 71gigs (just the first half) and it looks pretty great. My TV has shit HDR so I can't comment on that part of it, but the higher resolution is really nice.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I rewatched Lord of the G-String a few days ago and it holds up pretty well.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users