Lord of the Rings trilogy in 4K DoVi and HDR10

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Will take the necro to bitch about how I was going to buy the nice Steelbooks that came out last year, but husband told me to wait because the big chungus 6 movie collector edition was coming out this year. Sure enough, the big collectors edition sucks fucking ass. No nice goodies, no extras, what it does have is fucking four copies of each fucking movie for like $250. Why the fuck do I need both the blue ray and the blu ray remastered version of each one? Why the fuck do I need either of those when it comes with the fucking 4K versions? It’s 31 fucking disks with only one disc having extra shit on it. You don’t even get a nice display stand or anything, just a cardboard box you can rearrange.

I don’t even care about the Hobbit trilogy. All I wanted was the nice little steelbooks fuck.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

If you use Movies Anywhere, VUDU is the app of choice for 90% of streaming movies. I've encountered maybe a handful of films not available in "full" fidelity (UHD and Dolby Vision and Atmos)

There are two types of Atmos, lossy and trueHD Atmos. Lossy is what you get on Netflix etc