Lords of the Fallen

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What'd Fextralife do?

And yeah this game looks really good, but derivative as fuck (as is tradition for this studio). I like the light effects a lot.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What'd Fextralife do?

And yeah this game looks really good, but derivative as fuck (as is tradition for this studio). I like the light effects a lot.

All I can remember about it is it's some stupid bullshit nobody with real problems should care about

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
TLDR he view bots off his shitty wiki, which fucks other streamers. Also fucks his advertisers, but I kinda find that funny. Fuck them for their lack of due diligence, takes 10 seconds and room temp iq to figure it out.

Last edited:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Anyone who puts autoplay media on their website deserves to be dragged through mud and then beaten with straps.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I don't see the FromSoft quality per se here, but I'll pick it up cuz pvp

Lies of P has no pvp, gay

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Archery looks extremely strong in PvE

Hope the multiplayer is functional

Sprinting is VERY fast...

He be streaming it today and answering Qs

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah a bunch of ranged builds seem to make parts of the early game easier to get through, particularly when you get sent to the dark zone and the zergs start coming for you. This looks good, but might wait for a sale as I'll be out of pocket this weekend.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah a bunch of ranged builds seem to make parts of the early game easier to get through, particularly when you get sent to the dark zone and the zergs start coming for you. This looks good, but might wait for a sale as I'll be out of pocket this weekend.

You will want a hybrid of ranged and melee from what I've been able to observe

Seems this one likes to swarm you with minions with as many as 5+ ranged mobs on you at a time

Dual wield in this looks better than Elden Ring tbh, less polish (not a fair fight lol) but they had me at solo invasions (not 3v1 every time)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I've got a funny feeling about the multiplayer invasions if they aren't showing it in early access

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This have difficulty-mitigating options (summons, spells, etc)? Not sure I have the energy for another ass-beatingly difficult game after Lies of P (and before that SL1 Dark Souls)

Argarth

On the verandah
Apparently runs like shit on PC for a couple of reviewers with really beefy rigs. Possible Day 1 patch mentioned.
As always, waiting for post-launch reviews, but really hoping they hit a home run, looks great.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Apparently runs like shit on PC for a couple of reviewers with really beefy rigs. Possible Day 1 patch mentioned.
As always, waiting for post-launch reviews, but really hoping they hit a home run, looks great.

Game was released for streamers yesterday, day 1 patch for performance was already out for them. Stripping played coop, which seems to work well. The multiplayer PvP though is apparently another matter. Oroboros talked about that. Not sure if correct, but he said that the PvP appears to be hosted on the person who gets invaded, so to you it feels like you are playing on a LAN setup at home. No lag at all. For the invader it's a completely different experience. Rubber banding and lag all over the place. Think he also confirmed the part that was mentioned in the review posted earlier here that (so far) there isn't a rank system in place. So you can be invaded by people that are very far from you in power level. Though it is hard to say if that is just due to the game not being out yet and the pool of people who invade is so limited that they just open up for basically a free for all PvP just to have them, and once the game has more players the invasions will be matched a bit more accurately.

I don't care about PvP, so if that is where most the problems are, that's fine with me. Everything appears fixable though.

PS: For high damage weapons, the first boss weapon you get, a rapier, is extremely powerful. It hits fast, has a good moveset, and you can buff it. Oroboros said "have they learned nothing from Dark Souls 2!!" when he found out he could buff it with a radiant buff, when it is already a radiant weapon. Casual slash with it did roughly the damage as a 2h axe.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users