Lords of the Fallen

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If you loved D4, you'll hate this. That's my bet.

Definitely a big boy game.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The lightsaber is more of a daoc glow sword

The smite that radiant does after build up is great

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Alright I'll go ahead and grab this tomorrow night prolly. Should I be a Preacher or a Ranger? I love Bloodborne and the latter looks like Bloodborne. The former could be interesting played as a paladin though.

Does this have scaling like in Souls? Cause if the lightsaber is based off the Radiance stat, that's something the Preacher should have in droves while the Ranger would have to detour off their main path a lot.

Unless Ranger has some Blades of Mercy type super-fast weapons that can be acquired relatively early, I'll probably go with Preacher and get the sword.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Alright I'll go ahead and grab this tomorrow night prolly. Should I be a Preacher or a Ranger? I love Bloodborne and the latter looks like Bloodborne. The former could be interesting played as a paladin though.

Does this have scaling like in Souls? Cause if the lightsaber is based off the Radiance stat, that's something the Preacher should have in droves while the Ranger would have to detour off their main path a lot.

Unless Ranger has some Blades of Mercy type super-fast weapons that can be acquired relatively early, I'll probably go with Preacher and get the sword.

The free aim head shots do lots of damage and stagger - dual wield agi weps feels powerful

Radiant weapons are super powerful, spells are best for PvE when u get a window to use

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Alright, I'm getting this tomorrow night. I'll take any other starting out advice for Preacher and the game in general, sounds pretty hard.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The pvp community has to donate 712,000+ severed arms to this altar to unlock tiers of rewards, so needless to say....

You'll be getting visitors and sent to the umbreh

image-293.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Oh I missed a fuck ton of areas...skipped right to beacon 4... I blame buying the pilgrim key so early. That boss was a bitch too, got a cool longsword though it has scaling on all attributes.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Took the shield off, don't use them. The one handed move set is awesome AOE.

Not been able to play at all lately (still just at the start after Pieta), but read that even if you don't use shields as a 2h for instance, you can slot gems into the shields and have it on your back and still get the gem effects like the stamina shield in Dark Souls. So might be missing out on gem slots if you don't use 2h + shield on back, 1h + shield or two weapons?

Argarth

On the verandah
Welp, found a couple of good benchmarking videos, and it seems that neither a 3060 nor a 2080 (both close to my 1080Ti apparently) can manage more than ~70fps at native 1080p, even paired with the very latest CPUs and with EVERY graphic setting on LOW.

So that's never going to fly on my rig, heck my native UW resolution is 3 times that (3840x1600). Haven't played games at 1080p for the better part of a decade.

Not too concerned. Looks like I'm now officially a dinosaur, at least when it comes to UE5. (silver lining... D4 season about to land, heh)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Found the rune thing, it is a very easily missed hidden path on a random corpse and now things are dropping runes... level 195 and just now getting runes. That is bad design. Going to probably shelve this one for a bit, the world is large but not interesting enough to poop sock. Found myself getting annoyed with all the just out of reach shit you have to puzzle out how to get to. Hell one "shortcut" I gave up on ended up being a backdoor to an area like 3 vestiges later I found 6 hours later.