Lost Ark Online

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My meteor isn't my ult. My ult can't miss. It's a big round explosion centered on my character and it's instant. Well, it expands while doing damage, then explodes outward. The meteor is a pain cuz it has to come down from fucking space. Which is kinda far.
Bro, I gotta be a starcraft ghost and set down the laser and wait 5 years for mine to land. So I feel ya. Gotta play Doctor Strange and know the best possible spot to target that shit 10 years ahead of time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure it's just their new server blocking shit just fucking up. Stupid shit though.

Daidraco

Early start was just a wipe beta - thanks for the founders pack purchases!
gotcha-bitch-bitch.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It's possible the back end is still spooling up and connecting to the front end? I don't actually know what I'm talking about, but for just a second, you thought I did, didn't you?

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also Asmon up to almost 400k viewers for Lost Ark, he's been chatting for 7 hours straight

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Also Asmon up to almost 400k viewers for Lost Ark, he's been chatting for 7 hours straight
I have it up for a stupid hat, which I would wager a lot of people do. But now Im just watching to see if he can log in so I know when I log in itll be w/o somehow corrupting my character. Ive seen this rookie shit before. (New World /surprise!!!)

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL poor Amazon. No matter whose at fault here they will get the blame 100%. Another fucking loser of a launch and post launch BS. Just like with New World.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Updated client but no servers show. Gf updated before me and her chars were gone.
good times.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I just wanted to hammer some beers, smoke a spliff and play a game. Now I only have 2 of the 3 options available.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users