Lost Ark Online

Goonsquad Officer
Meh, Ive played enough hours of shit like POE and D3 that this shit does not even phase me anymore. YOu gotta be a versatile gamer in 2022, bro!
or modders will unlock and add the key configuration at some point!

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
For you f2p folks you get a white wolf mount in the shushire part of the main quest, was really tired of the horse and was pleasantly surprised to get it.

Do we get any other free mounts later in the game?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
For you f2p folks you get a white wolf mount in the shushire part of the main quest, was really tired of the horse and was pleasantly surprised to get it.

Do we get any other free mounts later in the game?
yes you get a raptor and a llama later too. So far for me, maybe even more? Best of all all of your alts get them too.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There's also an armored horse mount for getting like 50% completion of East Luttera(I think, might be West).

I think you also get a bug mount on the first 100% map completion token you earn.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Think I read something about a mount coming from the lack of European servers and was gonna be for people who rerolled to other servers but now it’s gonna be for everyone?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I'd say keep your free mount, buy some new damn servers. Those guys have been having a rough time all week.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

To thank everyone, we also want to announce a launch celebration gift that Smilegate RPG and Amazon Games are granting to all players. The gift includes these items (all non-tradeable):

• Vehicle Selection Chest (choice of either mount)
    • Terpeion
    • Terpeion of the Shadow
  • Midsummer Night’s Dream Instrument Skin Selection Chest
  • Healing Battle Item Chest x10
  • Offensive Battle Item Chest x10
  • Legendary Rapport Selection Chest x3
  • Weekly Trade potions Pack x3
  • Phoenix Plume x20

found what I had read. Don’t think it has an eta yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It's been having some issues the past bit. Second time I changed zone and got a loooooooooooooooong loading screen.

Yeah I figured it had hung so I shut it down and rebooted my machine.....

Now I'm locked out as it thinks I'm trying to login multiple times on the same account :(

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
A Llama mount? Sign me up!

/bonus points if you're old enough to have seen this as a kid lol

• 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I figured it had hung so I shut it down and rebooted my machine.....

Now I'm locked out as it thinks I'm trying to login multiple times on the same account :(

Just gotta wait it out. It loads...eventually. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to log you out.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
This is the login reward: (speed boost is literally powered by rainbow farts)
1644978623163.png

But this is better:
1644978600995.png

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
IDK why some people have a hard time with the click to move and spam keys for abilities like this game has. Its so much more intuitive than WASD move and clicking skills at same time. IDK I just have an easier time with games like these than shit like WOW with WASD movement AND clicking, Not enough fingers for that shit. I guess you could buy one of those mouse that have like 100 buttons on the side and muscle memory the 20 skills but meh.

I have a G600 and Orbweaver, so i dont ever touch a keyboard anyways

However - WASD should be implemented in ANY game for movement as an alternative option - ALWAYS

Still no word on our 2nd founders packs i see