Lost Ark Online

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just amazed at the production value and all the references taken from final fantasy, warhammer, mh hunter etc etc. And its all so refreshing. Pirates too!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone know if there is a "time limit" to holding onto powerpass/boosts? Thinking of keeping one in reserve for my real main, Destroyer.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
man i just cannot get my tiwtch to reset and let me try to earn other rewards. i claimed...a fox...and a box. and maybe another box.
It's been gated so the hover deal just started up yesterday and they have been doing some weird shit with certain streamers getting access to certain shit.

I did all mine through RaizQT and had no issues.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Dennis carry me when I hit 50.

I've been traveling and have like 20 more days worth plus 2 major website launches over the month and then an actual vacation right after. I am just about to hit 50 on my first char ;[ My poop socks remain empty for once.

If you don't care about ping Mitch and I and a few others got a guild on Voltan west.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I've been traveling and have like 20 more days worth plus 2 major website launches over the month and then an actual vacation right after. I am just about to hit 50 on my first char ;[ My poop socks remain empty for once.

If you don't care about ping Mitch and I and a few others got a guild on Voltan west.
Dang, I rolled east this time around just for ping/time zone.

• 1Dislike

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I must say the questing and leveling process in this is aids level gay, but the combat and dungeons are super fun. So I'm still torn on how much I enjoy it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I must say the questing and leveling process in this is aids level gay, but the combat and dungeons are super fun. So I'm still torn on how much I enjoy it.
That's basically the game up to 50, then at 50 its a ton more dungeon crawling/raid bosses/combat which is why I'd say to anybody if you enjoy the combat (I really do) just suffer through the dogshit questing. Try a few guardian raids, abyss bosses and see if you enjoy that. If so, it keeps getting better if not just bail.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The ambiance and graphics to this game are crisp. The quests make me laugh. "Hey can you go 10 feet and then come back to me"? I am doing all of them as I go on my first main. I figure go ahead and just get them out of the way. Most go along with the main questline anyways. I do not have lots of play time and so I am just now getting close to 50th.

The new twitch mount is....different.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
The questing may not be revolutionary or anything but I'll take the run 10 feet and kill 2 things with guaranteed update than collect 14 bear asses that may or may not drop after 200 kills.

• 9Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I have to agree about the questing, it's hilariously bad. "Hey, I heard this guard knows something about the tablet, go talk to him." Ummm, dip shit, he's standing three feet away from you, why don't YOU go talk to him? I absolutely hated the quest hubs in WoW, and this is even worse, but if the game doesn't really start until you hit 50, then I'll suffer through. Like someone else mentioned, most of the main quest stuff is just pointing you in the direction to the next area of interest anyway, so no big deal. I just wish you stayed longer in each area. Kinda feels like you're just a tourist in this game, getting through each area in a half hour or so.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The questing may not be revolutionary or anything but I'll take the run 10 feet and kill 2 things with guaranteed update than collect 14 bear asses that may or may not drop after 200 kills.
The thing that does come across as feeling revolutionary for some reason are things like 'please go collect 12 of a thing'... you kill 4 guys and get the 12. Instead of quest after quest of '10 this, 20 this, 11 this' requiring 20, 30, 40 kills. Just the way it keeps you moving instead of 'well, this is where I live now' spending 20 minutes finding and competing for spawns, etc.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I assumed stuff like that was 'localized' as Western Audiences have less of a tolerance for that, at least lately.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
When you think of the 1-50 game as one, long, giant tutorial it makes a lot more "sense". I still think it's entirely too long, but that's essentially what 1-50 really is.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wake up to see my afking ass got booted, apparently my server "wasn't working properly so we're rebooting it", at 8PM with a 5min warning, rip those ppl in abyss dungeons.

Edit: Relogging turned off my crystalline aura so I don't have my teleports to do my una dailies, great stuff, guess I'll have to wait 1AM to relog and fix it.

Last edited:

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Didn't really like this much at first, but played again this morning because I was bored. Starting to get the hang of the combat, got some kind of halfass rotation going that makes everything smoother.

Didn't like ranged, went back to deathblade, and played all morning, likely play all day now. Might have hooked me, at least for awhile.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
When you think of the 1-50 game as one, long, giant tutorial it makes a lot more "sense". I still think it's entirely too long, but that's essentially what 1-50 really is.
1-50 game is best thought of as one long, pointless slog that should have been excluded from the game.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
So, I've noticed a few people are having issues with clicking to move and with accidentally clicking their hotbar. Firstly, don't click, you should be holding down your mouse button. Secondly, your cursor should never be anywhere near your hotbar, you only need it to be in the direction you want to move/aim, so keep it fairly close to your character. Hope this helps.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I’m on Karta with friends but maybe I’ll roll over there too for funsies. Szeth has to come too though.