Lost Ark Online

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I just wasted my time watching that video. The video mentions stuff thats not in the western version (yet?). Then tops it off with buying gear off the auction house that isnt even being done yet for people that are starting late. Then to top it off, that gear isnt even tradeable in the western version. I'm legit trying to not defend the game and Im waiting to see how someone gets ahead in the game but nothing is even coming up that makes sense. This argument is just so tiring. Especially since pulling out your wallet in these hypothetical situations just rushes you to end game and then you're doing... what? What is the actual point in doing that in PVE?

PVP is fully equalized. PVE challenging content (ex: legion raids) is equalized. Spending money in the cash shop (e.g. blowing 50 grand on Gold to +20 your gear instead of keeping it at +15 like a normal person does provide you an advantage in things like island GVG content. Which is negated by the fact that the rewards are given for multiple placing on those islands (and other stuff) but I guess you'll feel really powerful on those islands once every few days?

The ability to buy gold does allow for quicker progression though at the later part of the game (he's not wrong there). This is because the gold cost of upgrading your gear, alongside buying engravings and gems is massive. Of course, what's not being mentioned is that this 'faster' progression is pretty meaningless in light of the equalized content for shit that matters (which provides the best gear that you want) alongside a million other things but that would defeat the narrative of ASIAN GAME BAD OBVIOUSLY P2W.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well they gave me a another gold and silver founders pack today. I only paid for gold.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can you get a second set of boosts? I have a 50 on regulus and one on danube. the danube one I got the boosts no propblem, tried on regulus and while it says north vern is done no boosts.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Can you get a second set of boosts? I have a 50 on regulus and one on danube. the danube one I got the boosts no propblem, tried on regulus and while it says north vern is done no boosts.
I think boosts are once per account, but I've also heard once per roster. Not sure which is correct. Even if it's only once per account, 600g to knowledge transfer seems like a lot, but in the grand scheme really isn't.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ive jsut been slowly leveling up my noobs old school style. Its only like 10 hrs without cut scenes and it goes fast. Plus you dont miss out on all the goodies from sushire and fill out that journal some more %. Few hours a day here and there and you will eventually have all 50s with goodies.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So if you had been on every day since headstart it seems like game gives you 40k harmony today.
Ya, was a super strong reward. Ill use them towards the end if the T2 grind Im sure. But the Fusion Material is my non stop gating.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Ya, was a super strong reward. Ill use them towards the end if the T2 grind Im sure. But the Fusion Material is my non stop gating.

Should have saved the mats for the T3 rewards. Trust me on this. Rushing to T3 and missing an opportunity on T3 mats (even if there's a lot less!) is not worth.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I didnt use mine, im close to 600 so i may use it when i hit 802 or something. Also you get this twice a month it seems.

Aazrael

Where are the Harmony Shards stored? I've gotten a few but cant find where I can check how many I got. And can they be traded to alts?

Aazrael

Got the powerpass and boosted sorc. Feels much better to play. Now I just need to figure out the rest of the game...

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
And you all can bet your ass you're going to hit it. In 2 years, this game will be dead as shit in the West, just like every other Korean MMO.
Perfect time waster while waiting for Pantheon to release!

In all seriousness if I get 2 years out of this game I'll be more than happy with it. Top down ARPG generally don't last more than 2-3 months for me.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ummm. Why did I get these?

1645326735779.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Perfect time waster while waiting for Pantheon to release!

In all seriousness if I get 2 years out of this game I'll be more than happy with it. Top down ARPG generally don't last more than 2-3 months for me.

Yeah 2 years in an ARPG is gold

• 2Like