Lost Ark Online

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
As expected kinda, ran first chaos dungeons at T3 and didn't get full set, so gotta wait tomorrow for more. I didn't plan on doing anything anyway, was planning on waiting for reset to do the yorn abyss dungeon before I equipped the 1302 gear so I could get the gold. Just hope I don't get fucked tomorrow and not get pants again. You'd think with the shit she wears, this bitch wouldn't need pants but alas.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
As expected kinda, ran first chaos dungeons at T3 and didn't get full set, so gotta wait tomorrow for more. I didn't plan on doing anything anyway, was planning on waiting for reset to do the yorn abyss dungeon before I equipped the 1302 gear so I could get the gold. Just hope I don't get fucked tomorrow and not get pants again. You'd think with the shit she wears, this bitch wouldn't need pants but alas.

If Amazon hadn't decided to make tier 3 chaos gear untradeable, you wouldn't have this problem.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally got the Hildebrand down. 3 mages in the group and we had issues with the stagger. Then failed a lot with the light. Was a cool group and everyone was super chilled and progressed with no complaints. Took like 2 hours. :p

I got the enraged nature leg piece, should be able to dismantle that for crafting mats and make the other full set?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Finally got the Hildebrand down. 3 mages in the group and we had issues with the stagger. Then failed a lot with the light. Was a cool group and everyone was super chilled and progressed with no complaints. Took like 2 hours. :p

I got the enraged nature leg piece, should be able to dismantle that for crafting mats and make the other full set?
Yes all T1/T2 abyss pieces can be dissed for their full cost in mats regardless. Not sure about T3

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>

The light sucks because its not very intuitive to most MMO players. Myself and others try to "move" to line it up when the best strat is to just right click the person like you're going to attack them to snap the beam onto them.

• 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
C'mon man!

Screenshot_220223_140412.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy fucking lag batman. WTF.

Could barely log in and get a mission started. Hoped it's fixed by the time I get home from work.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Just watched Asmon kill a dungeon NPC boss that wasn't even moving due to the lag, worth a shot at a guardian solo now.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Amazon should subcontract out to a company that specializes in cloud computing infrastructure.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
If Amazon hadn't decided to make tier 3 chaos gear untradeable, you wouldn't have this problem.
Does Amazon even have a single say in any changes made to the game? Could've swore they were just on the hardware end.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I did a lot of islands and got a bunch of coin chests. Ended up converting all of them to pirate coins. Now I see many of the coins are needed for skill potions etc. Will there be plenty more of those chest or a way to get the currency?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I did a lot of islands and got a bunch of coin chests. Ended up converting all of them to pirate coins. Now I see many of the coins are needed for skill potions etc. Will there be plenty more of those chest or a way to get the currency?
Yeah, you'll have other sources of region-specific coins/coin chests - mostly involving the sailing events around the map.

EDIT: Anything that comes in a chest you should keep in your storage/roster storage and only open them on an "as-needed" basis. Need x5000 sun coins for an item? Pop it open. Additionally, I'd stray away from using pirate coins except on things necessary for quests/island progression. I wouldn't waste them on stuff like cosmetics, crew, etc. Upgrades to your Estoque and quests/island requirements should be your focus for those, for now.

• 1Like