Lost Ark Online

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
You have to level as fast s possible so that you can get to kill monsters that swarm you lots.....

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I used a support paladin build and I dont have any active engravings for them yet, and I've gotten MVP for heal+damage+kills in Chaos dungeons a couple times.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Get Blessed Aura to at least one, press button whenever it's up, ez mvp. It just does so much passive healing you get mvp from party healing shit constantly. Once I get my paladin to T2 I think I'll power it over bard though, should have done it in T1 but bard had a lot more mats so it was easier but would have been faster that way. Paladin is a lot less annoying to play, Bard is basically melee range constantly, but if you mess one thing up you get slapped the fuck out and it all goes downhill and the slow casts makes it easy to fuck up.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I still haven't figured out Paladin steamroll. What's the sekret?

I honestly dont know really - ive done 85+ recovery pretty often so its hard to top that with dmg +the kindadamage Paladin does.

That aside i went into first 1100 chaos Dungeon and couldnt pull a full set out of 2 runs - then i raid it 10 more times just for mats but still sucks - i got everything but weapon up to +6 but weap gonna suck since i have to wait till tomorrow.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I honestly dont know really - ive done 85+ recovery pretty often so its hard to top that with dmg +the kindadamage Paladin does.

That aside i went into first 1100 chaos Dungeon and couldnt pull a full set out of 2 runs - then i raid it 10 more times just for mats but still sucks - i got everything but weapon up to +6 but weap gonna suck since i have to wait till tomorrow.

No, I meant like what kind of Paladin build and rotation is getting you those results.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Prior to T3 i had L3 Expert, Judgement, Lightning Fury - However im sure Blessed Aura would be better groupwise but i am usually just with gf so i dont need to keep Blessed Aura often.

I usually use Holy Protection early ish and often and stagger that and Heavenly Blessings

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Granted a good build is going to put you leagues above other players, regardless if you're playing a support or not. On one hand, I kind of expect people to not care about it in tier 1 and 2. But on the other hand, even RNG should be able to give these people at least 2 engravings maxxed out with their book engravings.

Aazrael

So trying to finish Azure Island I need Harmony song. I can't seem to find when the harmony island pops... Nothing in the alarm thing.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So trying to finish Azure Island I need Harmony song. I can't seem to find when the harmony island pops... Nothing in the alarm thing.
Harmony Island, it's an adventure island so it only pops on certain days. Next time is saturday(in EUC, not sure if calendar is the same in NA). Song isn't guaranteed but is used in a lot of stuff, including skill potion una task, so definitely put an alarm on it and go there whenever it spawns, not much you can do other than that. I had azure wind incomplete for like a week and a half, I ended up clearing it for my alt, my main was long past that point when I got the song.

Oh forgot, for the last event in there, you need Serenade of Love. So get that first, you technically can do the first 2 events without but 3 chests is better than 2 for RNG. Pretty long quest for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Harmony, 11am/1pm/3pm eastern, Saturday on Regulus. The event takes all of 5 minutes, but you're not guaranteed to get the song. I got it the first try, but some people had to do the event 2 or 3 times to get the song. So make sure you hit the 11am one so you can improve your odds if RNG screws you over. Good thing about the Island is that the token generally drops during those events as well. So once you have the song and the token, you'll be pretty much done.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Took me 4 tries I think for song, and don't have token, but token is whatever, can always go back later on once you want to farm all the tokens but the song is super useful for several things, including as I mentionned skill point potion(you can get started on that and do the first 2 steps for ~5days, whispering islet, need feiton ilvl to go there iirc, need forest minuet first, then song of resonance which you'd have since you need it for forest, and lastly harmony).

Since I edited it after you reacted Aazrael Aazrael , make sure you get Serenade of Love before next harmony spawn, you need it for last step, can do first 2 steps without but it's a waste and serenade of love, while long, is mostly just normal questing. Quest's on Liebheim, you get the song about halfway in.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man finished my ghost ship yesterday so did the weekly today, it's SOOOO much easier with the buff lol. Went on my T2 shadowhunter on the 960 ship and only had to use like a couple of potions, didn't die once. You're still a bit slower than normal even with the sailor buff, but it's pretty close to standard, and you take 60% less dmg so even getting buttfucked by fear aoes you usually survive. Still can't do 1370 ship cause that's retarded but at least I didn't end up using 10 feathers.

Aazrael

Took me 4 tries I think for song, and don't have token, but token is whatever, can always go back later on once you want to farm all the tokens but the song is super useful for several things, including as I mentionned skill point potion(you can get started on that and do the first 2 steps for ~5days, whispering islet, need feiton ilvl to go there iirc, need forest minuet first, then song of resonance which you'd have since you need it for forest, and lastly harmony).

Since I edited it after you reacted Aazrael Aazrael , make sure you get Serenade of Love before next harmony spawn, you need it for last step, can do first 2 steps without but it's a waste and serenade of love, while long, is mostly just normal questing. Quest's on Liebheim, you get the song about halfway in.
Thanks! Yea I got that song allready I think, was an annoyingly long quest.

Any tips on easy to get sailors? I still rock the starter crew.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Thanks! Yea I got that song allready I think, was an annoyingly long quest.

Any tips on easy to get sailors? I still rock the starter crew.
Well depends on the boat, but most are "easy", just expensive as fuck. For example for estoque you can buy legendary cals and pupurin from iirc feiton and punika wandering boats, but they're 40k pirate coins each or whatever so that's steep. Lots of speed though, pupurin is like 1.2 and cals 1.8 or something? For the ghost ship buff sailor, there's multiple versions, the 40k pirate coins one is in punika iirc and is actually the "cheaper" one so that's what I went with. You can use the ingame codex(Alt D or under minimap) to search for sailors, and it'll show where you can get them. It's a lot of ressources for little gains however, besides the ghost ship one, so I'd focus on getting your non ship related stuff paid for before you invest into these.

Last edited:

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Should I start sitting on mats until Argos then upgrade? Near the end of T1 on alts and T2 on main and could save me some headache with failures. Especially if its coming out soon.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I wouldn't really bother sitting on mats if you're in T2. You'll hit T3 and make more gold before it releases most likely, just don't spend gold buying stuff to upgrade, but just doing islands and running chaos/guardian/abyss normally will get you to T3 in a week or so with no further work.

This is also unconfirmed, although it does make some sort of sense, I'm not sure how Argos is supposed to be relevant content when not even 1% of the pop is going to be able to enter the first floor. 1370 is a really high requirement in the current state, some people are there/will be there, but I think for most people this isn't just going to happen, even if they're already in T3.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Should I start sitting on mats until Argos then upgrade? Near the end of T1 on alts and T2 on main and could save me some headache with failures. Especially if its coming out soon.

There are a few aspects to consider here, none of which are known to people. The first relates to the premise of the video, which is that KR was given a 20% increase in honing chance with Argos. This is accurate however it does not mean the same thing will occur with NA. We already have a bastardized version. There are presently 3 thoughts on the subject;

1- No additional honing success chance will be provided
2- An additional 20% chance will be added when Argos is released.
3- An additional 20% chance will be added after Argos is released, likely in the April / Legion Commander update.

An this time, the 'correct' play is still to sell your T3 mats for Gold as the value there remains absurd. This is assuming you've reached 1340 first however. You should absolutely not be sitting on T1/T2 mats as the value here is already pretty low.

The 20% is really intended for those who are at the 1350-1369 range as the success chance there is at about 20%. Here is what a chance to upgrade my weapon looks like (presently) at 1365:

1646323848531.png

What's not displayed on the screenshot is that every attempt is also expensive in silver (I am literally broke on silver and cannot upgrade anymore as a result in spite of having mats) as well as Gold (120-150 per attempt). The gold cost is already significantly reduced from where it was at in other regions (which was more than double that), so there won't be any more adjustments there in my opinion.

Just to summarize as a result, the upgrade from 14 --) 15 starts at a 10% chance. The 'pity' mechanic will depend on how many additional materials gets used but it's nowhere near T2 (it takes a lot more failures to set in).

My opinion is that they won't put the 20% increase for March and will wait for April, thus allowing whales and people who like to push to 1370 in order to push passed this pain point some time. Even still, if someone were to ask me the 'best' way to proceed, I'd say to get to 1340-1350 or so and sit on mats / sell while leveling up alts to have them in T3. Your mileage will, as in everything, vary based on how much you hate honing failures as well as how much you like pushing ahead of people / being ready for Argos.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hit 1330 this morning and aiming to hit 1340 by days end. Really want to hit 1370 for the legendary accessories, this purp shit can eat a dick 😂😂. Hate not having 3 max benefits.