Lost Ark Online

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I don't get the fish thing. Is it just fish that increased in price? Why?
Fishing is cake to bot. Bots flooded the fish market to rock bottom prices. Stoopz and several other streamers were pushing the fish buying on their streams due to the patch notes. It's really dependent on botting/RMT being nerfed. Sure, we'll see a decrease in bots, especially at first, but I suspect that it will still be a major issue.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 08-54-40 Craft Recipes - - Lost Ark Codex.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Was heavily botted, now bots are getting fucked so ppl expect prices to go up. But technically bots can still use the AH and sell their botted fishes, they just need a way to transfer gold. They'll probably do the gem selling shit though or accessory selling. Get 2k gold from botting fishes, main mule puts a 302 accessory up for 2k gold, bot buys it. Lose 5% on the transaction but still is worth it? So I expect fishes will actually go back down as it's a good consistent way for them to make money without being necessarily too easy to get reported and too obvious about botting(don't need speedhacks to fish so detection for that would fail).

That said this patch will be accompanied with a massive ban wave and they updated their shitty detection so will take a few days for bots to get back online.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Is a supply glut of fusion stones right now with everyone buying up fish for cheap and trying to profit on fusion stones. Stones tanked in price and was cheaper to buy off AH than make your own. With reduced supply, means it might be profitable to make them to sell again. People are buying up botted fish to hold for later.

TLDR;

fish.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Are there trade skills I should be worrying about more than others, or am I good spending most of my energy on wood and ore like I have been up till now?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe Im just skipping over the logos previously, but I feel like each patch - we get more and more logos tacked on at the beginning of the game. Like the screen before the server select screen looks obnoxious as of this last update.

• 1Solidarity

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Maybe Im just skipping over the logos previously, but I feel like each patch - we get more and more logos tacked on at the beginning of the game. Like the screen before the server select screen looks obnoxious as of this last update.
I want them to go all in and start adding logos for botting/hack/gold selling apps and sites.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh wow I didn't expect them to add T3 honing books too, I thought it was just T1/T2 like the last boxes. Get 1 weapon 10% book and 5 armor books from the racing event per week, and 2weapon 10armor from the guardian event shit.

The guardian shit not sure you can farm everything, need enough chars I think. 200 per char per day. Go for the scorpion's tail for today's event, when you break it it drops buff orbs that give stupid buffs so you start fucking up everything else.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It's going to be interesting to see if the fish rush just paid the botters out or if AGS/SG found a viable solution(doubtful). But, a few dollar transactions is all it takes to make an account verified? That is still cheaper than having to buy a box for games in the past. Botters would lose thousands in box purchase costs in other games' ban waves. They were still an issue. The fish botters made millions of gold in the purchasing rush. It is likely that they funneled profits to fresh accounts that they are going to verify.

I don't see this being the solution that people are expecting.

It also takes 30 days. But, like we've said, can just use the AH to xfer gold, so we'll see.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Oh wow I didn't expect them to add T3 honing books too, I thought it was just T1/T2 like the last boxes. Get 1 weapon 10% book and 5 armor books from the racing event per week, and 2weapon 10armor from the guardian event shit.

The guardian shit not sure you can farm everything, need enough chars I think. 200 per char per day. Go for the scorpion's tail for today's event, when you break it it drops buff orbs that give stupid buffs so you start fucking up everything else.

I thought they said in the notes that the guardian event was once per roster per day?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I thought they said in the notes that the guardian event was once per roster per day?
I just did it on 2 chars to check and it worked. You get 200 per day per char, to buy out the T3 mats you need 1010 so a single char is enough(1400 per week, don't even have to run the whole week). To buy out T2, you need 590, so you'd need a few double clears to do both T2 and T3. I didn't bother checking T1 cause I don't have a T1 char anymore, but expect around 350 more to buy out that so you'd be looking at close to 2 chars doing it every day. Can farm hardcore on a ton of chars for a few days then not do it for several days though.

The honing books are also temporary, both from the racing event and this one. I'll probably buy the T1s in advance in case they add new classes before the events are over but yeah.

The event guardians took about 5mins to clear when I did them, if you do them solo and pop the scorpion tail with bombs you can probably clear even faster I'd think.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I just did the guardian raid event....and we killed 1 of the 3....had zero deaths and everyone was on top of their game. Frostblade must have had their health doubled for the event. It seems crazy, everyone in the group was like "why the fuck won't this dude die?"

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So I just did the guardian raid event....and we killed 1 of the 3....had zero deaths and everyone was on top of their game. Frostblade must have had their health doubled for the event. It seems crazy, everyone in the group was like "why the fuck won't this dude die?"
Well he's the special event monster, he actually freezes the others which makes it easier, and he drops dmg buffs when you break his tail(which auto repairs everytime). Just focus him, break tail when he staggers, then get orbs, some of which gives you like 70% more stagger or whatever, then just keep attacking him and he'll stagger again in like one rotation, break tail again, and now you're basically a fucking monster and kill everything else super quick. I think Nacrasena can't actually die until the other 2 are dead either, he'll just disappear like he's moving areas, but then he'll reappear a bit later.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well he's the special event monster, he actually freezes the others which makes it easier, and he drops dmg buffs when you break his tail(which auto repairs everytime). Just focus him, break tail when he staggers, then get orbs, some of which gives you like 70% more stagger or whatever, then just keep attacking him and he'll stagger again in like one rotation, break tail again, and now you're basically a fucking monster and kill everything else super quick. I think Nacrasena can't actually die until the other 2 are dead either, he'll just disappear like he's moving areas, but then he'll reappear a bit later.
He was at .7% when we failed so I dunno. I guess I’ll try that next time I run in there. Or if anyone here wants to team with me that would be cool too.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I just did it solo on 3rd char to confirm everything and yeah that's how you do it. Nacrasena will teleport wherever you're fighting another one of the 2. Stagger him, break his tail, he'll drop massive buffs and fucks off to another area. Finish the guardian you're fighting, then flare/find the other guardian. Nacrasena is here again, stagger him(with the first buff, it takes like 2 hits), break tail(solo a single bomb does it, or 2x weak point 1/1x weak point 2), get 2nd stacking buff, obliterate the other guardians, Nacrasena now appears on the map as if you used a flare, kill him, quest done.

Took like 5mins? I didn't check. Seems faster than doing it with retarded pubs. I used one flare and one bomb, so not too expensive either. Could have done without the bomb by just lining up cooldowns better.

• 1Like