Lost Ark Online

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok, we didnt kill the tail at all - went in thinking I would just blow shit up and be done. Took us almost 15 minutes without the buffs. Got MVP at 24%d/35%s, so we were all pretty evenly split. Makes me feel a lot better about the event knowing you can just do it proper-like and clear it in 5ish.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I dont understand how its possible to fail this. I just steamrolled it with randos like it was a chaos dungeon but we did break the tail.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It should get easier as people learn how to do it. Same thing happened at first when we had this event in RU. Will still get the occasional group of retards, of course.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Gotcha I can try solo but sharpshooters have poop stagger.

if anyone wants to team up lemme know lol
The special nacrasena seems to stagger very easily tbh. Put overwhelm on one of your mid stagger skill(I have that in my generic setup anyway since there's so many stagger checks) and it should work fine. The issue is destruction for Sharpshooter, slot in the DM-42 mine skill with destruction tripod if you want to do it easily, since the only baseline destruction skill you have on boss build is charged shot for just a weak1. Or well use destruction bombs. Can also use whirlwind grenades for faster stagger, bit costly to use everything but they do give out free boxes of this shit constantly. If you're in a party though just use the skills and hope other ppl do it, or yeah find a guild group. I play EU so can't help you there.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, I've learned a little too late that I should have made my own guild for alts and invited 2-3 friends to put all their alts there or vice versa. An alt guild with 30-40 people trying to put alts in it just doesnt make sense to me anymore. Everyone having at least 3-4 characters (or triple that in my case) means that alts are eventually going to be left to the dregs of dead guilds etc. So you basically end up leaving a high traffic alt guild to make your own and have wasted all your potential progress in order to level up someone elses alt guild, which they will surely put all of their alts in as soon as people start realizing they need a less crowded alt guild. The guild system in general is just poorly designed and could be massively improved. I think you should have the OPTION to join a guild as a roster, and all your characters take up one spot - but still have all the same benefits of individual characters. They'd have to think of some intuitive way to slow down donations, or equalize them across guild slots, but really the whole guild system needs to be reworked.

Does the moonlighter skill work across trades? I havent even paid attention to that one. Only knew about the bomb skill because of a mokoko seed collection and the sniffer dog cause Im 30 in Excavating.

Created an alt guild for my low level toons. Had intended to move my main to the FoH guild or another but haven't got around to it. And I'm still way behind everyone else, don't have a lot of time to play.

Figuring out guild systems is a pita. Took me a long time to just figure out how to invite my alts. Then contributions, etc. Didn't even realize you get stuff for just checking the guild roster each day until a week ago or so. I'm still very lost with this system.

Besides checking the guild roster on each toon, is there another way to get guild xp easily? Something that doesn't require buying it. Not against doing the weeklies on my alts but they are still low level as I'm playing my main for now and I think they have to be level 50.

Right now I'm just logging each day with my alts and checking the guild to get a bit of guild xp, etc. Tried buying contribution, but it doesn't seem to be worth it for the little xp you get. Did a guild weekly but it seems to require multiple toons to get it completed for guild xp. Atm my alts are low level so they can't accept the weeklies (could be wrong about all of that but again, still lost). Considering just buying some more character slots and creating throw away toons for the daily log in contribution. If that's all I can do for now that's fine but wouldn't mind leveling up the guild a little faster.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Created an alt guild for my low level toons. Had intended to move my main to the FoH guild or another but haven't got around to it. And I'm still way behind everyone else, don't have a lot of time to play.

Figuring out guild systems is a pita. Took me a long time to just figure out how to invite my alts. Then contributions, etc. Didn't even realize you get stuff for just checking the guild roster each day until a week ago or so. I'm still very lost with this system.

Besides checking the guild roster on each toon, is there another way to get guild xp easily? Something that doesn't require buying it. Not against doing the weeklies on my alts but they are still low level as I'm playing my main for now and I think they have to be level 50.

Right now I'm just logging each day with my alts and checking the guild to get a bit of guild xp, etc. Tried buying contribution, but it doesn't seem to be worth it for the little xp you get. Did a guild weekly but it seems to require multiple toons to get it completed for guild xp. Atm my alts are low level so they can't accept the weeklies (could be wrong about all of that but again, still lost). Considering just buying some more character slots and creating throw away toons for the daily log in contribution. If that's all I can do for now that's fine but wouldn't mind leveling up the guild a little faster.

Open your guild to auto-accept and farm others for their guild xp contributions.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
After blowing all my mats and 10 straight fails, you all must not get as discouraged as I do...I can see why alts are such a popular thing. Time to start messing with those.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Donate and do weekly tasks on the characters (pick the brain dead easy ones, like was mentioned earlier, sailing if its an option.) That should get you to lvl 2 fairly quickly if you're doing it on multiple characters. Though it's definitely time consuming doing it all solo. You can do 1 regular donation and two special donations. Im thinking you arent able to do some things on alts because theyre too new to the guild. Theres this weird 3 day hold on new guild mates for w/e reason to do certain activities, but they can still donate.

If you're donating daily and you're tier 3 on your main, I would definitely look to putting your main in a higher level guild. You'll just be missing out on guild shop stuff slowing you down. If you're not worried about that, then its w/e.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you're donating daily and you're tier 3 on your main, I would definitely look to putting your main in a higher level guild. You'll just be missing out on guild shop stuff slowing you down. If you're not worried about that, then its w/e.
Thanks. Still a ways from T3 though. Don't have a lot of time to play and not in a hurry.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Open your guild to auto-accept and farm others for their guild xp contributions.
Considered doing that but tend to take unplanned breaks and didn't want to come back to find out the guild had been given to someone else more active. I've become the worst kind of casual I use to look down upon in my raiding days.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dont understand how its possible to fail this. I just steamrolled it with randos like it was a chaos dungeon but we did break the tail.
Oddly, my longest clear was on my main with people all 1360 plus. Afterwards I ran it on alts and we broke the tail first thing and steamrolled it.