Lost Ark Online

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The gear is normalized so 1300+ or 250 actually doesn't matter, it's all about those tail breaks. Did a quick run on sorc to buy out the rest of T3 mats, took longer finding the bosses because I had no flares and was cheap than to actually kill them. Just punishing strike+overwhelm rune on nacrasena to instant stagger, inferno to instant break tail, then ungabunga on the boss(the bird btw which I think is better cause you can prevent it from running away by staggering it during phase change, which is super easy with the stagger% on the buffs).

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So did anyone confirm if the event reward is 1 per roster or per character?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ding 1370, didn't take long to do the push with all the mats saved up. Ran out of destruction stones and had to buy more, and ran out of oreha fusion mats obviously since I didn't think of stacking these up before hand which was a dumbass move(I only had 120 so yeah). Those honing books are great, they basically double your chances on those 14>15. Total spent seems to be 14k, although obviously all the mats I've been saved up are almost gone so that's a lot of gold gone too. Oh also lost 2.4m silvers in case someone's planning to do the same thing. Wasn't a big deal since I'm floating in silver atm but yeah. Barely 40k shards though, so shards are essentially worthless for these levels.

I confirmed it was per char right away in my first post about it. I don't know if it's intended, but it's how it is. You can buy out the shop in a couple of days with enough alts, or just play it slow

Last edited:

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Ding 1370, didn't take long to do the push with all the mats saved up. Ran out of destruction stones and had to buy more, and ran out of oreha fusion mats obviously since I didn't think of stacking these up before hand which was a dumbass move(I only had 120 so yeah). Those honing books are great, they basically double your chances on those 14>15. Total spent seems to be 14k, although obviously all the mats I've been saved up are almost gone so that's a lot of gold gone too. Oh also lost 2.4m silvers in case someone's planning to do the same thing. Wasn't a big deal since I'm floating in silver atm but yeah. Barely 40k shards though, so shards are essentially worthless for these levels.

I confirmed it was per char right away in my first post about it. I don't know if it's intended, but it's how it is. You can buy out the shop in a couple of days with enough alts, or just play it slow
Oh nice. I dont have a lot of alts and this was fun enough to do again.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh nice. I dont have a lot of alts and this was fun enough to do again.
Yeah I think it's a fun enough fight, less annoying than doing actual guardians lol. I think I'll farm it on my main DPS chars but not bother on supports, can probably spec to solo them decently fast but I can't be assed redoing my specs constantly and I sure as fuck am not buying preset slots on my supports(or anyone really).

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Grats on 1370. When I was doing Argos last week, we would wipe, lose a person, and everyone would leave. By the third time that same issue happened, we started to realize the other 7 of us were all the same people cause the 1370 population, regardless of what it looks like IS FUCKING SMALL AF. Im sure a lot more people will hit it this week, but having 1370 a couple weeks ago must have been crazy.

Voldeth Voldeth looking around for other 1370's when he got there.
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I think it's a fun enough fight, less annoying than doing actual guardians lol. I think I'll farm it on my main DPS chars but not bother on supports, can probably spec to solo them decently fast but I can't be assed redoing my specs constantly and I sure as fuck am not buying preset slots on my supports(or anyone really).
It was fun on my paladin in a group. Wrath of god and heavinly blessings being up every 10-15 seconds is good times.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Tempted to buy my way to it as well (6 more successes to go; weapon is already 15). Just not sure what prices will do, because my gut says they drop like a rock by this weekend.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tempted to buy my way to it as well (6 more successes to go; weapon is already 15). Just not sure what prices will do, because my gut says they drop like a rock by this weekend.
Ya, like I said in GC. 12k isnt some ungodly amount, but just waiting a couple days would have probably saved me half that amount.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Voldeth Voldeth looking around for other 1370's when he got there.
giphy.gif

This legitimately made me laugh, thanks. Most people were complaining about the last push and failures in T2 and I was sitting there thinking to myself, "Just you wait..." I did also get insanely lucky in terms of my success rate (we're talking multiple 10-15% chance success). All these books and spare mats make me wonder if I want to push 1425 now though!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This legitimately made me laugh, thanks. Most people were complaining about the last push and failures in T2 and I was sitting there thinking to myself, "Just you wait..." I did also get insanely lucky in terms of my success rate (we're talking multiple 10-15% chance success). All these books and spare mats make me wonder if I want to push 1425 now though!
The books only work up to 1370 I believe, the sets listed on them are only the lower ones(dimensional is the purple chaos, sunset is the craft shitty purple, the 2 others I've never seen but they're not the argos set?). The spare mats obviously work but yeah I think these books are purely to get people to Argos.

Now that I'm 1370 I'm looking at upgrading my setup since it was kinda put together quickly back when I hit T3 but not sure if I want to run 2 class engraving accessories or just run 2 book class engravings and focus all my accs on getting other engravings. Technically running 2 class books "wastes" 3points since it's 18, but it also makes it a bit easier to find the rest. On the flipside, class accessories are pretty cheap at 1370 unlike before that since you get them from the hard modes.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Event is definitely per char as I did it six times. Got the 3rd char into T3 today (0 fails from 10-15 :D) and with these stacked events I'll get #4/#5 in shortly but being gated by life shards as both need around 100-150k more.

Weird that they are putting time duration on the honing books as I was hoping to hold onto the T3 ones until I decide which char to invest in further.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
The books only work up to 1370 I believe, the sets listed on them are only the lower ones(dimensional is the purple chaos, sunset is the craft shitty purple, the 2 others I've never seen but they're not the argos set?). The spare mats obviously work but yeah I think these books are purely to get people to Argos.

Now that I'm 1370 I'm looking at upgrading my setup since it was kinda put together quickly back when I hit T3 but not sure if I want to run 2 class engraving accessories or just run 2 book class engravings and focus all my accs on getting other engravings. Technically running 2 class books "wastes" 3points since it's 18, but it also makes it a bit easier to find the rest. On the flipside, class accessories are pretty cheap at 1370 unlike before that since you get them from the hard modes.

Just tried and you're correct. In the interest of my achievement, I also sacrificed 3 attempts to the material Gods. We're over halfway now:

1648159895028.png

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Weird that they are putting time duration on the honing books as I was hoping to hold onto the T3 ones until I decide which char to invest in further.
Standard procedure for event items (books). Use em or lose em.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can run it on every character and get 200 per character, which is shared. So its just like the Race event, guess they didn't describe the limitations properly. The vendor items are weekly.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
is your despair truly as terrible as mine is?

View attachment 404944
I was actually going to ask how the PVP thing works. It says tier 1 to buy stuff, and that's a hard no for me to grind out (at whatever 15 right now). I think that's the only thing remaining I can do besides daily stuff.

My comment was (mostly) sarcasm, as I'll hit pity on every piece I think before catching you. But I'm definitely a good 50+ fails higher than you for when you hit 1370. Which is an astronomical amount of resources. Seems like that's kind of a crappy system where one playing can spend that much more to get to the same spot.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can run it on every character and get 200 per character, which is shared. So its just like the Race event, guess they didn't describe the limitations properly. The vendor items are weekly.
The books are also per character. Meaning if you have multiple t3 characters you can buy an absolute shit ton of books.