Lost Ark Online

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 22-59-47 Lost Ark Weekly Update - 4_28 @ 12 AM PT _ 7 AM UTC _ 9 AM C...png

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
So instead of actually stopping the fucking bots, and banning gold sellers/buyings, and hiring some fucking GM's they are simply removing some gold rewards from earlier shit... what a worthless bag of dicks failure fucking choice.

I agree this is a poor solution (which: full disclosure, is my caveat before the full blown fanboy in me kicks in) but, I'm glad they are acknowledging the issue. I do think that there's a better way to go about this (e.g., fucking banning gold buyers & sellers via a few GMs doing God's work spotting the obvious) but nevertheless, at least they're taking some steps towards it's removal.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
They’ll just move to the next most efficient source of gold.

They need better detection tools and like everyone is saying a simple sorting of a database here and there should make things pretty fucking obvious.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So instead of actually stopping the fucking bots, and banning gold sellers/buyings, and hiring some fucking GM's they are simply removing some gold rewards from earlier shit... what a worthless bag of dicks failure fucking choice.

I'll never understand it. But seems common thing these days for games. Rely completely on automation and reports from players. A single GM in this game could take an hour on each server at certain spots and just get rid of so many,they do not hide it all. Granted they will probably come back on a new account(not sure anyway to completely remove them) but some wont bother. Would take additional effort to track where the gold goes and start removing accounts where its being obviously moved around. Maybe snag some buyers(a big part of the problem) or the idiots running their main account and funneling from bots they run themselves.

Its still weird, I basically dont see them beyond vern. Are they all over t3(havent gotten there yet)? I barely even see selling spam anymore, nothing like it used to be. But I still see endless line of bots in the lower areas and around the vern chaos dungeon entrance.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Killing gold for casual players is not a winning strategy. I still believe that the fake MAU numbers hundreds of thousands of bots provide are why Amazon is soft balling this issue.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

They need better detection tools and like everyone is saying a simple sorting of a database here and there should make things pretty fucking obvious.
They could also get rid of anti-cheat because it makes the game run like ass sometimes (looking at you, loading the game initially!). And it's obviously doing fuckall.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>

Pretty much, trying to pretend it's the number one game on steam and believing somehow the playerbase that was in a constant decline suddenly shot up from 350k to 600k because of the fucking fail ass glaiver class update and climbing to the point servers have queues is some autistic level copium.

You can go to Vern stay still in one in the inn that starts South Vern and literally watch hundreds of them go by, that's only one channel on one zone on a single server. That means there are thousands upon thousands per server, it will kill the game before to long, between that and pay to win label it might be a couple more months until Amazon turns this game into the next New World and the fanboiz will have to go back to Russia or Korean accounts.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Does the client feel "snappier" to anyone else today? Feel like things are speedy aside from initial load of course. All skills / movement etc.

My RNG was super fucked. I pitied 9 times from 1370 -> 1385 on Glaivier. Blew up like 40k in mats. ;[

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Does the client feel "snappier" to anyone else today? Feel like things are speedy aside from initial load of course. All skills / movement etc.

My RNG was super fucked. I pitied 9 times from 1370 -> 1385 on Glaivier. Blew up like 40k in mats. ;[

That sucks, some of the RNG in this game is crazy, I almost pitied both my weapon and shoulders getting then to +15, then back to back 1 tapped shoulders to +17 landing me at 1417 for now but to late to get the extra 500 weekly Unas tokens.

On the bright side I can go to Anguish and buy those legendary books to sale I think.

I don't know if it feels much different to play but that major ass lag and loading aids from last week did clear up. Like I mentioned when playing some of the chaos dungeons it was running like total dogshit for me but this week its back to normal.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I am like 600 fails at this point across my roster. I'm hoping I get a lot of luck when it's time to start doing 15+.

Just gotta keep myself from rage honing <_<

Oh ya those books are 1415 I think for 2 per char.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I am like 600 fails at this point across my roster. I'm hoping I get a lot of luck when it's time to start doing 15+.

Just gotta keep myself from rage honing <_<

Oh ya those books are 1415 I think for 2 per char.
The entirety of the shop excluding the T2 and T3 leapstone chests(and I guess the rapport item) are once per roster, you only ever get those 2 books once.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would guess it is a 2-5% chance to get a legendary pack. I did actually get one from the 15.

Juvarisx

Florida
I would guess it is a 2-5% chance to get a legendary pack. I did actually get one from the 15.

Interestingly there are exact ods in the lost ark shop.

Legendary - Epic is 20% Leg, 80% Epic
Legendary - Rare is 4% Leg, 16% Epic, 80% Rare
Any Card Pack is 0.50% Leg, 9.50% Epic, 40% Rare, 30% Uncommon , 20% Normal

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I almost got tricked into playing this game
I'm still enjoying it.

I will say I started thinking about the relic gear and wondering what it gives you. I'm at 3/3/3/3 and the recommended stats (1350 swiftness, 450 specialization). What would new accessories get me? Is it trying to get a 4th maxed engraving?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Anyone on Regulus who is running low on funds and would like to buy some legit non-botted gold I'm offering a one time deal. 100k gold for 70 bucks. I don't like to mail/trade raw gold in this game for obvious reasons so the gold will be in the form of fusions. 12.5k at 8g each which should sell pretty much instantly. Or if you want to get it slower you can sell for the going price of 9g for the extra gold. I'm moving from Dallas to Oakland in a few weeks and could use the extra cash. PM me if interested.

If 70 is too large of a chunk I would be willing to do two sales at 35.

Edit: Sold

Last edited:

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
If you still have it when server transfers come around I’ll take it off your hands. That’s a semi joke of course.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm still enjoying it.

I will say I started thinking about the relic gear and wondering what it gives you. I'm at 3/3/3/3 and the recommended stats (1350 swiftness, 450 specialization). What would new accessories get me? Is it trying to get a 4th maxed engraving?
You can already get 4 atm, relic will let you get 5(with perfect ones). Gives a bit more stats and more engraving levels, so it lets you get higher, even if you don't get 5, you can get 4 more easily.