Lost Ark Online

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Been MVPing with 60 - 75% damage on Deskaluda now and finally got a sub 2 minute time on it.

You're welcome for the recommendation! But seriously tho, EO makes SF legit 10x more fun to play. Having like 3-4 second cd's on all abilities and super fast dodge/quick get up is just pretty insane and so much more enjoyable.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aaaaaannnndddd they're back:

1656435990715.png

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They will not do anything about them. As long as enough players are playing the game, they will just act like they do. It is the main reason I stopped playing. I refuse to give business or presence to a company that clearly cannot, or will not do anything, but the addiction is very real for some people and so they tolerate the bullshit. As noted, in Korea, it is not an issue.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They will not do anything about them. As long as enough players are playing the game, they will just act like they do. It is the main reason I stopped playing. I refuse to give business or presence to a company that clearly cannot, or will not do anything, but the addiction is very real for some people and so they tolerate the bullshit. As noted, in Korea, it is not an issue.
Honestly, the daily grind is what killed my desire to play the game. Maybe I should have just been botting the entire time anyways.

• 1Solidarity

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, the daily grind is what killed my desire to play the game. Maybe I should have just been botting the entire time anyways.
Yep.

The main reason revolves around just that. Why play a game where a player can have a distinct advantage using a BoT program with no recourse for the action? Why should I have to tolerate the repetitiveness of doing daily grinds as others do not? The company's stance on BoT control has been for show only and not for actual practical purpose. I do not want to play a game that revolves around me not even having to participate in the game.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

They have done ban waves of gold buyers. It's just that their strategy is retarded and AGS is a clown show. Let's not pretend that this is new for MMOs though, how many MQ2 users did you know that outright abused it beyond being able to track?

Botting would have just killed your desire to play the game faster.

Pretty much this. I don't know anyone who went the botting route that didn't quit pretty quickly.

Vykas tomorrow -- we've been one shooting Valtan consistently, going to be a lot of fun starting with hard mode on Saturday. I predict a lot of wipes!

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Damn, just when I thought they were going to lose me they reel me back in with this hot fix. -

Fixed an issue causing the "Crystal Benefactor" title to be considered new each time Lost Ark was launched.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn, just when I thought they were going to lose me they reel me back in with this hot fix. -

Fixed an issue causing the "Crystal Benefactor" title to be considered new each time Lost Ark was launched.

I somehow doubt that shit was a bug and was only changed out of popular demand and how little money that probably makes. Shit was probably there so people would come unhinged and be like "FINE. ILL USE THE FKN THING" and make the plebs that dont have benefactor want to get it.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I'm already looking forward to August's update if we get tripod changes KR is getting next month. Bank all of the lvl4 tripods you can.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
New event, get quest, afk for three minutes, get next quest, afk for 3 minutes... then for the final quest, afk for three minutes. wtf.

• 1Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
And the event boss fight is another 1 damage ticklefest that rewards 500 silver when the timer expires.
Why the fuck are they even releasing 2019 events when the game almost died in KR the first time this shit came out.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Doing rapport in Prideholme and haven't seen a single bot in 5 minutes, they were still around constantly yesterday at the sameish time. 127k currently on steam, I think that's about as accurate a player count as we're going to get.