Lost Ark Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doing rapport in Prideholme and haven't seen a single bot in 5 minutes, they were still around constantly yesterday at the sameish time. 127k currently on steam, I think that's about as accurate a player count as we're going to get.
Thats pretty good fucking golf clap if you ask me. Roughly 700k bots gone in around 15 days. The economy is fucked, but thats besides the point. I wonder if it'll stay like this.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Thats pretty good fucking golf clap if you ask me. Roughly 700k bots gone in around 15 days. The economy is fucked, but thats besides the point. I wonder if it'll stay like this.

I mean there major patch just hit today and during prime time they currently have 114k online. Massive fucking drop off without the bots. While 114k is still a respectable concurrent number. Goddamn did they fuck the pooch in the butthole if that is really how far down it's fallen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I love people who go, "OMG! BOTS ARE GONE!" right after a maintenance.

Yeah, no shit. They all got logged out. They'll be back..

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I more mean all the players are gone. Or at least a huge number of them have bowed out.
Nah, I know.

It was more just a general observation of all the people who go, "OMG! THEY DID IT! BOTS ARE DONE FOR!!" right after a fucking maintenance.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nah, I know.

It was more just a general observation of all the people who go, "OMG! THEY DID IT! BOTS ARE DONE FOR!!" right after a fucking maintenance.
I mean.. 700k bots is a fairly significant number? Now Im just torn between which way I want to clown on LA. Did the bots make everyone fuck off, or was it the ilvl grind?!?!!

The thing is, I would have gladly gave AGS a sub for this game. But you're not going to make me run Torghast... sorry, Chaos Dungeons and Guardian Raids daily. Even in the asian market, they could do so much to make Chaos dungeons more than a just a chore. As far as Guardians, theyre fucking frustratingly fun the first couple times.. then.. you just want that shit over with. Two times? TWO FUCKING TIMES? Nevermind the fact that I have to carry literal wastes of air. This game makes me just as mad as WoW because its so easy to make Lost Ark good, but itll never happen cause money.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I love people who go, "OMG! BOTS ARE GONE!" right after a maintenance.

Yeah, no shit. They all got logged out. They'll be back..

The bot hot spots in low level zones have never been empty even after a maintenance. They added in some random captcha popup in game with this patch, I'm sure the bots will be back but for now they appear gone.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Win 7 in 2022. Still using VHS too? ;]

Anyone do Vykas yet? It took me yesterday/today to finish 5 valtans and 6 p3 argos and all the rest of the reset shit. Haven't even attempted new tower. I think I'm hitting that point where I can't keep up with my roster with how much I actually want to play each week which is usually <15-20 hours.

I have 1 char able to do normal and 1 hard for Vykas, but wiping for 6-12 hours each based on what I'm seeing pugs clear is going to suck butt.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'll get around to it eventually. is what I keep telling myself.

Really I just hate that it will delete everything and make me re-install everything, fix a bunch of settings, and potentially have issues.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I'll get around to it eventually. is what I keep telling myself.

Really I just hate that it will delete everything and make me re-install everything, fix a bunch of settings, and potentially have issues.

You're gonna have too upgrade eventually, once they update TLS to 1.2(beyond what win7 can run)..

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Win 7 in 2022. Still using VHS too? ;]

Anyone do Vykas yet? It took me yesterday/today to finish 5 valtans and 6 p3 argos and all the rest of the reset shit. Haven't even attempted new tower. I think I'm hitting that point where I can't keep up with my roster with how much I actually want to play each week which is usually <15-20 hours.

I have 1 char able to do normal and 1 hard for Vykas, but wiping for 6-12 hours each based on what I'm seeing pugs clear is going to suck butt.
Gate 1 wasn't too bad it died in a little over an hour. The same pug never got through the 3 shades wipe mechanic in gate two.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah banged out Gate 1 on normal/hard with no support group. Wasn't so bad though I was the last one alive 3 times and couldn't clutch it until the 3rd one =O

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
1.5 hour hardmode w/ rando learning party. Gate 3 tomorrow np.

Screenshot_220702_190003.jpg

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
1.5 hour hardmode w/ rando learning party. Gate 3 tomorrow np.
That is impressive, nice man! We made great progress at Gate 1 but couldn't quite put it all together. Can't even imagine a 100% pug for Gate 2. G'luck with Gate 3 though :p

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
That is impressive, nice man! We made great progress at Gate 1 but couldn't quite put it all together. Can't even imagine a 100% pug for Gate 2. G'luck with Gate 3 though :p

My learning parties have been bangers so far for both valtan and vykas. Call outs were always on point, using consumes and people were chill. Playing without supports to learn feels great since I have to learn all the shit properly. I was only one alive in my group both gates so many times when we got to low hp bars. I just need to learn to chill at the end. Could have cleared gate 1 twice if I just waited for sidereal and dodged mechs the whole time. It's definitely a change from valtan being easy for individuals to carry. Hope the streak continues.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
2 hours with a super toxic revolving door learning party and 2 more with a chill one that actually had double support.

The 0 hp end stagger to kill wiped us at least 10 times and what a clusterfuck to deal with after the fight itself. I don't think we ever picked up the medusa mechanic properly, but luckily we didn't get hit with it often. ~7 hours to do all the hard mode gates in a pug. Still gotta do gate 2/3 on normal.

Hoping next week is way lower as that's some beastly time to commit as fun as the fights are.

Too bad the conversion requirements are so high. I'll finish entropy set before I get a chance to change my 2 piece poem. Some hot upgrade luck though =D

asdfasdfs.png

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
You boys are hella silent? Vykas breaking everyones balls or what?

Today finishing gate 3 on my alt sucked a dick. 4 hours of a "know mechs/reclear" group that had at least 40 players get the boot until lead brought in 6 other guildies and me staying in last spot to finish.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
You boys are hella silent? Vykas breaking everyones balls or what?

Today finishing gate 3 on my alt sucked a dick. 4 hours of a "know mechs/reclear" group that had at least 40 players get the boot until lead brought in 6 other guildies and me staying in last spot to finish.

Had a hell of a work weekend and was only about to go one night for hard (cleared G1 with pugs). Hoping to have more time to commit next week. Vykas is certainly a pretty steep increase in difficulty for a lot of folks though, I truly do enjoy the gates.