Lost Ark Online

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thought about logging in just for the gift pack, but it's not even one hone attempt. Whoopidy-fucking-doo, 1000 destruction stones?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I like how they fucked the people that spent gold on skins for the jar. I'm glad I only spent a few thousand and not tens or more.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I like how they fucked the people that spent gold on skins for the jar. I'm glad I only spent a few thousand and not tens or more.

Don't worry just because they removed the only good skins one could get from the game they are selling a new trash can set of dogshit to suck down. On the scale of ugly dogshit this the the worst they have offered by far.

LA_ShadowofStern_740x416.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't worry just because they removed the only good skins one could get from the game they are selling a new trash can set of dogshit to suck down. On the scale of ugly dogshit this the the worst they have offered by far.

Asians like that shit man. I enjoyed watching Zeals when I still played this and he and his audience love real life clothes and they are the end game for those guys. I just wish there was a way to turn off ALL costumes. The furry costumes sucked the life out of me anytime I saw them.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I'm a little unhappy about that. I'm tired of making decisions because of the information they release only for them to change their mind at the last minute. I guess I can push my remaining 3 alts to 1415 just for Deskaluda.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider

This is just the gay cowboy remix of Noble Banquet skins. I'd rather have predatory monetization than this shit.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm tired of making decisions because of the information they release only for them to change their mind at the last minute.
This basically epitomizes AGS and how they run their business. Just turrible.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Update is so unexciting even with the honing buff as the mats saved are trivial in the long run and waiting for it just means you weren't getting relic drops when the prices were hot which more than made up for the savings. Getting to 1415 has also been significantly easier than doing 1340-1370 for me on each character I've run up so far since you can just do the +17 on two piece cheese.

Crew looking strong, but I have only been playing main the last two weeks other than for reset + friday where I do whatever with the accumulated rested on the others. The desire to keep grinding alts up is basically gone as repeated content is finally boring me and minor annoyances like having to waste so much time/gold on cutting useful stones and searching for accessories to 4x3 all the characters without the AH API suck a butt so this is likely going to be the way I play until I'm bored enough to quit logging in daily even on main. Got around 800-900 actual played hours which is still solid for the $100 or so I've spent.

1460/1420/1415/1400/1400/1400/1370/1370/1370

Thought I was going to pity this. Got to 70 something artisans + half a dozen free taps from fused before the success. Probably the last taps I'll do on weapon before getting the armor pieces to +20 or whatever.

21.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well either I am simply unlucky or playing the game wrong because you log jammers are just blowing past me in ilvl and quality on shit. I got 7 characters and pretty much going through them all on rested isn't giving me shit.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you guys are just throwing cash or bots at this game.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Well either I am simply unlucky or playing the game wrong because you log jammers are just blowing past me in ilvl and quality on shit. I got 7 characters and pretty much going through them all on rested isn't giving me shit.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you guys are just throwing cash or bots at this game.
My guy, I was ~1400 when you were ~1350. Two or three weeks ago, you were 1 tap in ilvl above me. Yesterday and today, I got lucky.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
My guy, I was ~1400 when you were ~1350. Two weeks ago, you were 1 tap in ilvl above me. Yesterday, I got lucky.

I did see some post about some whale Guild leader who was RMTing the ever living fuck out of the game had 1 sorc 1500+, with 5 more sorcs all at 1460, plus a couple more rows of alts.

He got perma banned and pretended he was playing legitimately, I can't imagine how much cash he blew.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I did see some post about some whale Guild leader who was RMTing the ever living fuck out of the game had 1 sorc 1500+, with 5 more sorcs all at 1460, plus a couple more rows of alts.

He got perma banned and pretended he was playing legitimately, I can't imagine how much cash he blew.

Was that the one that had 12 alt guilds? Huge money spent. Not sure what that has to do with the topic at hand.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So the bots are back again not that is a surprise to anyone, but for some reason the berserker bots are greatly reduced and now there is a never ended stream of sorc bots. Again so much of this could be mitigated with the simple hiring of actual GM's to clear them out.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
So the bots are back again not that is a surprise to anyone, but for some reason the berserker bots are greatly reduced and now there is a never ended stream of sorc bots. Again so much of this could be mitigated with the simple hiring of actual GM's to clear them out.
naaaaaahhhh

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Yesterday was quite a good day. Honing worked out and got to 1492 (wanted 1490 for Vykas release, so ahead of schedule):

1656266972743.png

Engravings are still a bit behind where I want them to be but I've gotten the main ones that I wanted for some time:

1656267029568.png

And lastly, finally rocking my 4 piece which is absolutely huge for SF EO build since we keep 100% up time on the buff with Awakening 1:

1656267180119.png

Been MVPing with 60 - 75% damage on Deskaluda now and finally got a sub 2 minute time on it.

My next upgrades are going to be pretty long term goals (gonna start spending some gold for card packs and working on card set, etc). I really wish they'd release at least Artist though, I've been slacking on my alts pretty heavily and want to boost another to 1445 and two to 1415 on my main account but I'm far too paranoid about spending materials for alts I know I won't want to play once some of the classes I actually will play longterm get released.

• 1Solidarity