Lost Ark Online

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
The event rift is terrible design aimed at making sure you log in every day. Whoever comes up with this crap needs to be fired. Pretty much everything this patch is terrible.

Thankfully Thaemine is still fun.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
LOA on summary:

1: Graphics updates:

• 15 NPCS got graphics update
2: Kazeros war zone:

• Hack and Slash (T4 Chaos dungeon), Once everyday, use 100 energy with 1.5x rewards
  • 2 New Guardians
3: First chapter of Kazeros raid is defensive battle:

• G1: Demon legion+Akkan+Ghost valtan
  • G2: Lord of the Abyss Egil
4: Second chapter of Kazeros raid is infiltration battle:

• Lord of the Abyss Narok+Ice form Brelshaza
5: Solo raid:

• All the way from Valtan to Voldis, total 7 endgame raids, provides less gold but more bound mats.
  • Buff support system, one of the buff is making all the angle counts as backattack
6: 3rd Awakening:

• V button: Enhanced current awakening skill, gauge based
  • T button: Another slot for the new awakening skills (2 to 3)
7: New Buzzing island:

• New horizontal content: Become a bee
8: Music box improvements & New:

• Part 3: The rabbit backround story
  • Making other music box quest easier (no need to enter island multiple times)
9: Music studio system:

• You can make your own music! Create sheet music using various instruments
10: Lostark Seaosn 3 begins:

• No hard reset
  • Character level up to 70, Roster level up to 400
  • T4 unlocked, At 1620 you can transform your gear to T4 relic gears and your item will increase to 1640, can hone up to +20. Kazeros raid provides materials for you to upgrade your gear from relic to ancient, can hone up to +25
11: Customize weapon glow:

• You can choose your weapon glow from lower level
12: Weapon&Gear quality limit increase:

• Up to 120, with pitty system. (not apply to T3)
13: Esther weapon:

• Incease the limit level up to 10
14: Ark passive:

• Growth and changes in combat meta
  • Improvement of rigid setting structure
  • Selectable ON/OFF setting method
  • 3 main sections: First section Power of gear pieces (Main stats)
  • Second section Power of accessories
  • Third section Power of Brecelet
15: New stone system

• 6x3+2 now is possible
  • Simple application through selecting engravings
  • 97, 106 stones etc are reserved as "Ability stone effects"
  • Cost reduce depends on your ability stone level
16: New accessories honing system:

• More accessories main stats
  • RNG based
  • Accessories are tradable
17: T4 brecelet system:

• You can convert T3 brecelet to T4 and apply ark passive
  • Choose between existing effects and current effects
18: T4 gem:

• lv10 T3 gems will be convert to lv8 T4 gems
  • Added support effect to dmg gems (support now needs to equi dmg gems)
19: Deleting old content:

• Rehearsal, Chaos line, GvG etc are removed
20: Unify special tokens:

• Gienah' coin / Procyon's coin
  • Strongold tokens
  • Legion commander tokens
21: Combat system improvements:

• Just guard (parry)
  • Improving back and head attack engravings
  • Adjust uncommon engravings
22: Rosterwide guild:

• Simplified guild quests
  • Improved bloodstone reward structure: after completing a quest, you will immediately receive bloodstone reward
  • Improved the convenience of the guild community
23: Stronghold system improvements:

• UI improvements
  • Permanently deploy merchants to sell all items
  • Pets specialty system
24: Life skill system improvements:

• Life level extended 60 -> 70
  • Rebalancing the tools and make it easier to obtain good effects
  • Compatible materials can be obtained from stronghold materials
25: PvP system:

• You can now 1v1 instead of 3v3
  • Maintenance cost removed
26: Cards system:

• Added new card set
  • Added a middle gound for Light Salvation: +18:+7% / +24:+4% / +30: +4%
27: New relic engraving book:

• Obtain 6x3
28: New rune:

• Added a new rune: 10% casting speed 20% stagger
29: Tripod system:

• Removed the cap of tripod options
  • All tripods are used at the highest level
30: Party finder improvement:

• You can now do dailies while in the party finder
31: Damege number display setting:

• You can now change how dmg numbers displays
32: Super mokoko express:

• Raise your character up to 1600, Power pass skip to 1520, Also provides 1520 and 1580 gears
  • 1610: 100 Dark Fires
  • 1620: 10 Legendary Elixirs
  • 1640: T4 Gem Level 6
33: T3 character support:

• All the T3 characters apply 5x3 engravings for free permanently
  • Gems are always available, all characters can have a maximum level 7 gems
  • Honing reduction up to 1580
  • Crafting fee discounts
  • Transcendence and Elixir gold cost reduction
34: Vertical systems reduction & boosts:

• Honing cost
  • Transcendence
  • Gear pieces
  • Character XP
  • Elixir
35: Theamine raids nerf:

• G1 hard last mech can be skippable
  • Clash nerf
36: Gate removal:

• Vodis G3 removed
37: Low tier endgame raids gold nerf:

• Brelshaza normal = 4600 total
  • Brelshaza hard = 5600 total
  • Kayangel normal = 3600 total
  • Kayangel hard = 4800 total
  • Akkan normal = 5400 total
  • Akkan hard =7500 total
  • Ivory tower normal = 6500 total
  • Ivory tower hard = 13000 total
r/lostarkgame - LOA ON summer 2024 summary

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
AGS: "Hope you swiped hard as you could for Thaemine and Echidna!"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Del

Vyemm Raider
Loving this pace of content. Didn't at all expect them to announce this much stuff at LOA on.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Loving this pace of content. Didn't at all expect them to announce this much stuff at LOA on.

I think everyone (myself included) was expecting a bit of a dud and this is the complete opposite. The content release pace is absolutely insane and Season 3 was not expected -- most bingo cards were 'new class / 1 new raid / hopefully 3rd awakening' instead we essentially got a fuckton more content and an entire new tier.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I think everyone (myself included) was expecting a bit of a dud and this is the complete opposite. The content release pace is absolutely insane and Season 3 was not expected -- most bingo cards were 'new class / 1 new raid / hopefully 3rd awakening' instead we essentially got a fuckton more content and an entire new tier.
This is a huge fucking dud lmao. The sunken cost fallacy blinders hitting you hard bruh. No changes to support which is literally the single biggest issue in the game. Adding even more grinding and hw to the game. Almost zero changes to thaemine. No additional LoS cards added to merchants. Solo raids are hot fucking garbage. How about just make older and non hardmode raids not be literal cancer with a dozen ways for 1 persons fuck ups wiping entire raid. These changes are only good for like 10% of the playerbase.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Why does Thaemine need to be changed? G3 is the best gate they've ever made.

Yes, MMO's add more systems and new grinds when the old ones start to end. How is this a bad thing? If all I had to look forward to was weapon transcendence and grinding out a few more item levels for the next 7+ months I'd be feeling pretty bored.

I also don't see how solo raids are a bad thing. It should be huge for the MMO vets who've got boomer hands and are unable to play with others without getting carried. They won't have to feel like a burden anymore. And it could possibly solve your issue with people fucking up your raids since those people will be doing solo raids instead.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Why does Thaemine need to be changed? G3 is the best gate they've ever made.

Yes, MMO's add more systems and new grinds when the old ones start to end. How is this a bad thing? If all I had to look forward to was weapon transcendence and grinding out a few more item levels for the next 7+ months I'd be feeling pretty bored.

I also don't see how solo raids are a bad thing. It should be huge for the MMO vets who've got boomer hands and are unable to play with others without getting carried. They won't have to feel like a burden anymore. And it could possibly solve your issue with people fucking up your raids since those people will be doing solo raids instead.
Bro the game has legit fucking nosedived in population since Thaemine release lmao. They removed g3 from ivory tower when EVERYONE was asking for either 1 or 2(g2 is actual fucking cancer and is IMO way more annoying than g1). These devs are fucking braindead.

How are solo raids a bad thing? Idk maybe cuz it's a fucking MMO lol?? If these dumb fuck devs just made the raids less literal cancer garbage then they wouldn't have to feel like a burden.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If T4 was a hard reset plenty of players would outright quit so they had to make it a continuation. But will we have conversions for shards, solars, etc? No one knows they didn't detail that. Elixirs and Transcendence are still required for character power but are now "old" T3 required raids. Only the gold cost was mentioned for those systems not RNG or the literal IRL time to craft. Quality RNG becomes a thing again but with unknown odds and pity system. Accessories are now triple bracelet affix RNG for T4 on top of quality+stat+engraving rolls.

Personally, I'm LOS35 and only require <20 epic cards and some legendary legion commanders to fill out the card catalog. Bottleneck was card xp, is card xp, and remains card xp. So unless they are adding 10 new legendary cards instead of using existing ones for the additional element sets then all roads point to ADDRESS CARD XP GAIN.

Solo raids will only solve required raid drops for casuals / alts while busers will focus on Voldis HM and later and still get paid. Does not address the problem of requiring exactly 4 or 8 people for the raiding system so "warm bodies" are still required even if you want to duo or trio.

Ability stone vs engraving book just pulled a 180 on people, since you don't want Grudge as an engraving book and now want it on the stone along with the second highest DPS skill. That's more than adjusting from a 5x3+2 to 6x3 that's huge piles of wasted gold, pheons, silver, time, etc. update: from the description by Saintone for the alternate system they (eventually) want you to switch to you likely will need 5x 20 Legendary and 5x 20 Relic books for your desired engraving setup. So Grudge books + Grudge on stone + Adrenaline NOT on stone + more other books. No one knows if class books will even be a thing.

Last edited:

Del

Vyemm Raider
Bro the game has legit fucking nosedived in population since Thaemine release lmao. They removed g3 from ivory tower when EVERYONE was asking for either 1 or 2(g2 is actual fucking cancer and is IMO way more annoying than g1). These devs are fucking braindead.

How are solo raids a bad thing? Idk maybe cuz it's a fucking MMO lol?? If these dumb fuck devs just made the raids less literal cancer garbage then they wouldn't have to feel like a burden.
Concurrent population has been 20-60k for roughly a year. There's no nosedive. This is your "wah I'm quitting, someone buy my account" butthurt speaking. Agreed on the dumb decision to remove g3 instead of g1 in Ivory Tower, though.

Just make the raids easy enough for retards to beat and take all of the fun out of them? Pass on that shit. I'd rather play with people who know what they're doing and be challenged.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Concurrent population has been 20-60k for roughly a year. There's no nosedive. This is your "wah I'm quitting, someone buy my account" butthurt speaking. Agreed on the dumb decision to remove g3 instead of g1 in Ivory Tower, though.

Just make the raids easy enough for retards to beat and take all of the fun out of them? Pass on that shit. I'd rather play with people who know what they're doing and be challenged.
I already sold my account a while ago. Now I dick around with 2 chars and bro if you don't think the pop has nosedived hard, you are legit delusional. Game went from 90k literally less than a month ago to now hovering at 20-25k after the bot ban wave but I still see quite a bit of bots so even that 25k number is still probably at least 10% bots.

Del

Vyemm Raider
I already sold my account a while ago. Now I dick around with 2 chars and bro if you don't think the pop has nosedived hard, you are legit delusional. Game went from 90k literally less than a month ago to now hovering at 20-25k after the bot ban wave but I still see quite a bit of bots so even that 25k number is still probably at least 10% bots.
1717963707430.png

Tell me more about how it's nosediving.

Del

Vyemm Raider
AVERAGE users. Can you read, retard? You're comparing a 24 hour peak from when Akkan had just released to a 24 hour peak nearly 2 months after Thaemine released and 1.5 weeks out from a new raid releasing.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
AVERAGE users. Can you read, retard? You're comparing a 24 hour peak from when Akkan had just released to a 24 hour peak nearly 2 months after Thaemine released and 1.5 weeks out from a new raid releasing.
PEAK FROM 46k to 26k. The game has done nothing but nosedive in population since it was released lol. What fucking drugs are you bruh? Holy fucking copium. You can even see just how fucking bad the pop is from the in game activities. There used to be multiple instances doing the world bosses and now there's barely even enough people for 1 instance most of the time. Jesus bro your head is so far up your ass it's amazing.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Nobody is claiming that the population hasn't nosedived since release. Your claim is that it's nosediving recently because of Thaemine and your evidence is a chart that clearly shows a bot banwave. Derp. The only one with their head up their ass is you, you doomer nutjob.