Lost Ark Online

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Thanks. I'll try to make a character if it let's me when I get off from work tonight. Depends how bad the ques are too.

Nabi

Trakanon Raider
its the one under the one i circled, so 5th down

lostarkserver-png.183636

Didn't know the 5th one down is the main English server. Got a 50 battlemaster and 32 infighter on there, also started leveling a bard. Add 'Rikay' and 'Landale' if any of you want to play together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Didn't know the 5th one down is the main English server. Got a 50 battlemaster and 32 infighter on there, also started leveling a bard. Add 'Rikay' and 'Landale' if any of you want to play together.

ll be grinding my bard today, ill try n figure out how to add you lol, sent out a request from my bard

Last edited:

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
4 hour maintenance always when im ready to sit there n put some time in :(

are these always the same times?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I can't figure out some of the in game options. I was trying to mess around with some of the social options and tried to create a guild but no luck at all. Got my bard to 20s last night but I think I will go Destroyer for now. Seems like I been pugging with alot of bards lately and did a hard mode dungeon last night with another one in the group. Our damage is okay but having two in a group really hurt our overall dps. I felt like I wasn't pumping out enough DPS.

Destroyers on the other are pretty damn powerful especially with their abilities to chain stun and their damage is really good. They don't have the AoE damage like Beserkers but their single target is sick. Their attacks cause a debuff to monsters which can cause them to be stunned and vulnerable to attcks. I think it applies to all mobs except guardians but I could be wrong tho. They remind me of the hammer build in Monster Hunter world. Alot of slow powerful attacks that has to be timed. Matter of fact the warlord (tank) is the same class as the gunlance from MHW, everything even down to their back jumping dodge. Tecknoe I "should" be on tonight on server 5.

Last edited:

Flake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nar its fine. I've been using it since it came out and nothing yet.

That said, they probably have to update it since the downtime.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Servers back up. They added new servers and I think they upped the cap on the older servers too.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so the people who have hit 50, did you just straight main line quest it? at times i felt like grinding mobs that oddly spawned super fast seemed decent

Nola

Trakanon Raider
The main storyline can take you to 50. Also get the English patch. It's not a perfect translation still missing alot but it makes one hell of a difference.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
The main storyline can take you to 50. Also get the English patch. It's not a perfect translation still missing alot but it makes one hell of a difference.

yeah i got it, i tried adding you, did you get onto the server i posted? the one under the circled one, me and nabi lvl 20 bards if youre on there join us

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Quinn69 just banned for streaming while using the English patch. Very smart. Lmao....

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, that was funny, he kept laughing at the KR's in chat that were saying he would get reported...Then boom.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
yeah i was gonna take the chance and try to be sneaky with screen swaps, but too much effort.

what was your name on that server nola? i added the one you PMd me

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone know of a good site that will explain class skills better? ii kinda wanna know what destruction means and shit like that because im sure some of these combo into eachother