Lost Ark Online

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I expect epic queues tomorrow. People are sitting in forums and on discord with a set server in mind. This will be New World launch all over

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Does the game have an auto AFK timer kick? I'm not sure if they can increase the server capacity on the fly or we just gotta deal with an over populated server?

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I expect epic queues tomorrow. People are sitting in forums and on discord with a set server in mind. This will be New World launch all over

This is the only reasonable expectation to have, which makes sitting in Discord complaining about the queues and wishing ill upon the idiot who picked the server the obvious best way to be spending your Tuesday -- come join Regulus and Discord for these exclusive once in a lifetime events.

Regulos - Voldeth set up the Discord in the FoH Discord with Alk.

Regulus. Regulos is the name of the Rift dragon of death though, so I'm ok with this typo.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is there a permalink for the FoH discord, I appear to have deleted it while pruning WoW Class Discord groups

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

TIER 1​

• 100% success for Tier 1 gear Lv. 1~15 honing.
  • Two level increase when succeeding Tier 1 gear Lv. 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 honing.
  • 20% decrease in XP required for Tier 1 gear Lv. 1~15 honing.
  • 100% decrease in cost required for Tier 1 gear Lv. 1~15 honing leap.

TIER 2​

• 100% success for Tier 2 gear Lv. 1~15 honing.
  • 2 level increase when succeeding Tier 2 gear Lv. 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 honing.
  • 15% decrease in XP required for Tier 2 gear Lv. 1~15 honing.
  • 100% decrease in cost required for Tier 2 gear Lv. 1~15 honing leap.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

TIER 1​

• 100% success for Tier 1 gear Lv. 1~15 honing.
  • Two level increase when succeeding Tier 1 gear Lv. 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 honing.
  • 20% decrease in XP required for Tier 1 gear Lv. 1~15 honing.

TIER 2​

• 100% success for Tier 2 gear Lv. 1~15 honing.
  • 2 level increase when succeeding Tier 2 gear Lv. 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 honing.
  • 15% decrease in XP required for Tier 2 gear Lv. 1~15 honing.
So a catch up mechanic to get ppl through t1 / t2 quickly?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
One way to make sure people watch all the stuff:

• A second Power Pass is granted if a player watches cutscenes and cinematics all the way through.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah it's the standard catch up mechanic but it's a bit unexpected we get that right away, thought they'd milk leveling a bit more. That should make it really quick to progress.

Other part I found interesting is they have some daily/weekly reset times in there for the world boss/ghost ship etc and they're different than what they had said before. Specifically the weekly reset is on wednesday instead of thursday, which would severely limit what you can do before it(on EU if the times are correct, you only have 17hours before weekly).

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
1644274126492.png

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

Essentially this is a clear indication that they want players in T3 ASAP which was already suspected. They had several options to spread T1 & T2 out across months, which is what a lot of people wanted (to get to enjoy that content at a leisure rate). Some people still believed that, with the failure rate of upgrading gear and costs, this would be spread across weeks. Instead now, it's more of a question of day(s). They've also alleviated T3 significantly from how it was in KR at launch (which was painful) but they clearly want NA caught up rapidly and having us in raids with the ability to get multiple alts to T3 as well.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Does the game have an auto AFK timer kick? I'm not sure if they can increase the server capacity on the fly or we just gotta deal with an over populated s

RU doesn't.

TIER 1​

TIER 2​

Wtf does this mean? Part of the "costs" is the mats, do they require zero mats? Or is it just requires no gold? Or no gold, no silver?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
This makes t1 and t2 completely useless. They should have just given everyone 1302 gear as soon as they hit 50, lol.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
RU doesn't.

Wtf does this mean? Part of the "costs" is the mats, do they require zero mats? Or is it just requires no gold? Or no gold, no silver?
Silver/gold fairly sure. Some KR screenshots don't have silver/gold shown at all on the window.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want to say I read something on Reddit about the AFK timer in KR where the afk timer was based on server capacity. So no queue means no timer, and then as the queue gets worse the queue timer gets lower and lower. But its f'n reddit and I have no idea if it was true or not since I dont have personal experience.