Lost Ark Online

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Support Paladins there are a decent number of but it's super small compared to Bezerker and Sorc. Supports seem to be pretty sought after for group content overall. So far I have been enjoying mine. They aren't really a DPS class though some some solo stuff can be a little bit of a slog but they put out decent enough DPS and the amount of damage you can mitigate for yourself and your teammates is kind of amazing at times.
There are a lot of fucking what I like to call, "ret paladins" out there, who think you can DPS on a Paladin and still be useful. Can't count the number of Paladins I've seen that are 3 Judgement engravings deep.

That said, I fucking LOVE my Paladin. Possibly my favorite support class in a game, ever. I LOVE that they are mostly about preventing damage and buffing the party. I love playing it so much that I just can't get into any other class, really. My alts are still stuck around 800 GS because I can't be bothered to ever really play them.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just hit 1100 on my Gunslinger, that last piece was an adventure, 3 fails before buffing up a try as much as I could and succeeding at 78%. T3 sounds like pain ahead. But if I was going to roll an alt or two, are there good classes that are complementary to already having a GS?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There are a lot of fucking what I like to call, "ret paladins" out there, who think you can DPS on a Paladin and still be useful. Can't count the number of Paladins I've seen that are 3 Judgement engravings deep.

That said, I fucking LOVE my Paladin. Possibly my favorite support class in a game, ever. I LOVE that they are mostly about preventing damage and buffing the party. I love playing it so much that I just can't get into any other class, really. My alts are still stuck around 800 GS because I can't be bothered to ever really play them.

Probably the same type of fag who played Ret pallys in Warcraft. You can't explain to turbo tards that some classes just aren't build to top meters. Even so there are tons of shit level tards in this game.

Cybsled

With my support paladin, even if I'm not doing great DPS, I feel extremely useful. Even at lower tiers - just a timely shield can help the party from wiping on cheap boss mechanics or from dying while chain stunned

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Actually the last dungeon in Lord of the rings is really cool too the first time you go through it as reality warps around you. As gay as the story is their really is some cool as shit first time experiences in this game.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Ya, I will agree there. Punika's dungeons are ass. I dont know who came up with this Willy Wonka' Chocolate Factory meets Shrek clown figure, but it's the dumbest villain Ive encountered so far in the game. At least the evil looking clown and his buddy are somewhat amusing. The dungeons in Rohendel and Feiton are probably the best in the whole game (imo). Chaos dungeons are just w/e, and I think they could do a lot more here. I think I hate all of the Guardians. Abyss ones are probably hell, Rohendel versions too. I watched Argos, and although it has mechanics and such - it just reminds me of a Chaos Dungeon meets a Guardian Raid. Ive watched a lot of the stuff Korea has and man.. Im really jealous of some of the content they get to do.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
With my support paladin, even if I'm not doing great DPS, I feel extremely useful. Even at lower tiers - just a timely shield can help the party from wiping on cheap boss mechanics or from dying while chain stunned
One thing I like is you can switch to add Punishment in your build with the right Tripods, and you do a shit ton of stagger and destruction dmg, so you can deal with a bunch of mechanics while your DPS are being retarded. I usually get ~30% stagger on Paladin which is really useful.

On the flipside, if you want to keep retards alive through random constant chip dmg(a lot of guardians are like that), Bard with the full swiftness+gauge build+desperate salvation 3 is amazing. The amount of raw healing you can put up is much higher than Paladin. Can't play the dmg song if you do, but you can constantly spam "green potions" at people.

Daidraco

Can you guys that have made a post about quitting, quit the guild so we can fill it with people that are playing? I dont know who is on vacation, or couldnt make it past lvl 2. So it'd be really cool if you just quit the guild yourself so we dont hear "I had to take a really long shit and you kicked me?" from people that havent played in 5 days.

Thanks.

• 1Worf

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I wish taking mats from storage was an option you could toggle, just wasted 600g worth of leapstones because I didn't grab the leapstones out of the mail before I crafted. Every now and then I have to keep track of how many bound mats I have to not use the storage ones it's annoying. It's convenient to pull from roster storage at times but yeah a toggle would be better.

• 1Truth!

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would join as well, but I am by far no hard core player with the time commitment. Usually only get 10 - 15 hrs a week of playtime.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Id join the guild if there were open slots, I don't have one yet.

The main guild is presently full until reset. You can go ahead and apply to the alt guild (search for RerolledFOH) and we'll invite / add to the chat.
I would join as well, but I am by far no hard core player with the time commitment. Usually only get 10 - 15 hrs a week of playtime.

See above - provided you're ok donating when you log in to the alt guild, any casual player is welcome there.

Daidraco

Just put something in your memo saying you’re low play time. I’m trying to keep the alt guild steadily leveling, too. It has space that can be freed up, I just hate taking out alts that donate daily to put in people that never donate. Makes no sense to be in a guild when you don’t donate, so it’s just weird to me.

The main guild has some folks that haven’t logged in for some days, but like I mentioned earlier - idk if they went on vacation or what. Unless Vold knows otherwise about those members, I think those spots could be freed up for daily actives.

On a separate note, the resonance login reward potion today was really strong for me with good RNG. 1361 to 1366, done with weapon and it feels good. Seems weird you can’t hone past 15. Might as well have been a tier reset.

I’ve gotta log in and figure out what’s making money tomorrow, though. I want 1370 before reset so I can get this Weeks Argos in. So if I get the opposite run of luck, I’m going to finally dip into the market for mats. With that being said, just about every trade I’ve glanced at is near worthless. What I was making money on, now loses money. It makes no fucking sense.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm super jealous of you all that managed to blow past me. I hit 1355 today. I figure another two weeks before I get to 1370.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
The main guild has some folks that haven’t logged in for some days, but like I mentioned earlier - idk if they went on vacation or what. Unless Vold knows otherwise about those members, I think those spots could be freed up for daily actives.

I'll continue to keep the main guild up to date since folks reached out for vacations etc. No real need to worry there as we remain the highest guild in the search, so I think we're managing alright. I don't pay any attention to the alt guild though, so please do feel free to keep up the maintenance there.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The main guild is presently full until reset. You can go ahead and apply to the alt guild (search for RerolledFOH) and we'll invite / add to the chat.

See above - provided you're ok donating when you log in to the alt guild, any casual player is welcome there.
I have to wait 23 hours it says, but my in game name is Jahlod. I'll apply to the alt guild tomorrow when it lets me.