Lost Ark Online

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Think I put 12 hours in today. Need about 500 leapstones to make big push to 1370 on Glaivier as I decided to get Scrapper to 1385 and did a bunch of conversion. Tempted to just buy my stuff as I'm still sitting on 150kg and 15M silver, but slippery slope and there are still a few hundred from the power pass I can collect. Also used remaining T2 leftovers from LM to get Deadeye to T3. Once I do Punika on Deadeye and then S. Vern on all of the characters I'll use the event to make my last character for a while as even alternating rested it's starting to be a lot to maintain and I still have a bit more horizontal progress I want to do.

View attachment 409085

I am always amazed at your ability to farm. Also impressive getting the Lance Master up to that ilvl so quickly without raw cash.

Right now I am only have 4 Characters in T3 with my main still chilling at 1400. I think alt 5-6 should hit T3 either this week or next depending on how I push. Looking at the new powerpass and express event I am tempted to start 2 new characters to maximize the bonus and get the most value out of it. Currently I am thinking of rolling a Lance Master and maybe a Scrapper as those other 2 slots.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I am always amazed at your ability to farm. Also impressive getting the Lance Master up to that ilvl so quickly without raw cash.

Right now I am only have 4 Characters in T3 with my main still chilling at 1400. I think alt 5-6 should hit T3 either this week or next depending on how I push. Looking at the new powerpass and express event I am tempted to start 2 new characters to maximize the bonus and get the most value out of it. Currently I am thinking of rolling a Lance Master and maybe a Scrapper as those other 2 slots.
The express is definitely super strong for powerlvling, it basically gives the buffed honing rates(+2 per hone until 12 and +20% chance baseline, stacks with stronghold so you basically are 100% everything, 90% 14 80% 15, throw some guardian event books in there and you more or less one tap everything) and provides quite a lot of mats. I dropped it on my Lancer cause I was lazy and didn't want to play 2 chars but it speeds up leveling by a stupid amount. Just wish I didn't do my Una tasks before selecting it as the express char cause it's the una tasks that give the stones, and that's all I need atm since they provide so many shards and leapstones along with tower. Oh well not in a hurry to level this char anyway.

I think if you do 2 chars, the express char might actually reach T3 before the Feiton powerpass one.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn’t get one piece from the 1100 chaos dungeons in Punika today so I’m cockblocked from 1302 on my LM. Fuuuuuu

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Feels like I've seen a lot of returning folks with this update. As we've been able to fill Argos raids pretty consistently and queues are literally instant pops, it's nice to be playing a healthy population MMO for a change.

With that being said, still looking to recruit a full time support player. If you're serious and have the playtime, I'm more than willing to help you with any carries or assistance.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I should be back on Saturday. I'm guessing I'll just pug Argos though since you've already done it. From what I've read, I should be able to do p2 even at 1370 as a support (I do have heavy armor 3 which should help survivability). Not sure what kind of free mats we've got going on, but maybe I can push closer to 1385 this week.

Also considering filling out the last two alt slots since it sounds like they gave two good resources for quick leveling, and I could use some extra lopang. What's the ideal way to go? I'd like to incorporate a solas run, so do that, and use the express pass, and then use the feiton pp on the 2nd?

Chimney

Trakanon Raider

I love me some mindless repetitive tasks. The event/powerpass should go a very long way towards getting two new chars to T3 no problem so if you're hankering now would be a great time. Been watching scrapper ptr in kr and the buff seems pretty sweet and I already enjoy mine now without it. Glaivier feels good where I'm at now in regards to stance dancing and the damage I'm putting out with only 3/2/2, shit accessories and T1 stone. Squishy af though =D

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Any chance we could try for a 2nd raid? One for Friday or Saturday evening?

I'm happy to push my Berserker to 1370 (failed a lot of honing on him which set me back) but that would make him only available for P1. This would really depend on whether you can find at least 2-3 others interested though. From my standpoint, I'll continue to run Thursday 8PM EST for the main Argos run & Saturday 8PM EST for T2 alt runs -- if there are folks available for Argos after that alt runs though, that would work for me as well. I'll be posting a poll in Discord to change the dates for the primary raid when Valtan is closer - the original folks who voted for Thursday's have somewhat scattered, so it makes sense for us to find the best time for those that are still there at that point.

I should be back on Saturday. I'm guessing I'll just pug Argos though since you've already done it. From what I've read, I should be able to do p2 even at 1370 as a support (I do have heavy armor 3 which should help survivability). Not sure what kind of free mats we've got going on, but maybe I can push closer to 1385 this week.

Also considering filling out the last two alt slots since it sounds like they gave two good resources for quick leveling, and I could use some extra lopang. What's the ideal way to go? I'd like to incorporate a solas run, so do that, and use the express pass, and then use the feiton pp on the 2nd?

Will be good to have you back! Just take note that incorporating a Solas run is sort of it's own thing - the powerpass can be used on a fresh character to boost to Feiton (but this would eliminate being able to do a Solas run) & the event is intended for a somewhat fresh level 50 character (thus you're essentially still doing Solas before using it on the character). The best advice I can give is to make your alts count and use them on classes that you enjoy the playstyle for. While they traditionally hand out boosts when there's a new class, there's no reason to use it for that class unless you like it. Getting a free pass to T2 can allow you to have an alt close to T3 that you were thinking of playing anyways and at this point, you've seen enough of the classes to know which might interest you. With that being said, this is a similar conversation to with Booze -- they've expanded the amount of slots available for alts, provided you're willing to pay $8.00 per extra slot. It's certainly worth creating extra alts for Lopang and additional materials, provided you; A) enjoy the class & B) won't get burned out with those alts (seriously, there's no reason to feel forced to run chaos or anything on your 5th or 6th alt).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man as much as having to do South vern on all my chars suck, I can't say I dislike being showered in card packs. This shit is nice, feels like doing the story is actually rewarding, versus getting piddly amount of mats like the other stories.

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just noticed they put in a Punika knowledge transfer. Was that in the notes anywhere? If I had more gold I would 100% KT more. Running these 2 hour quests on multiple characters is the part of the game that annoys me the most right now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I just noticed they put in a Punika knowledge transfer. Was that in the notes anywhere? If I had more gold I would 100% KT more. Running these 2 hour quests on multiple characters is the part of the game that annoys me the most right now.
Yeah well don't even if you get the money, it's broken and doesn't do anything atm other than eat the gold.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
When you do a knowledge transfer, do you get all the XP you would have gotten??
Knowledge transfers are basically 1k+ gold to save yourself an hour or so of spamming the G key. That's literally all they are good for.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am not sure what all they changed in the patch, but ran a 4 player chaos dungeon today on my paladin and it was a fucking dog shit slide show. Had a couple of crashes yesterday. No issues since launch now it's pure dog ass.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
It's been more stable for me today aside from 1 instance of a dungeon not loading at all. Got a chunk of the powerpass leapstone mats and spent 10k on the remaining leapstones I needed. Only pitied twice from 1340-1370. Got a whole big pile of shit from my hard modes and argos for accessories though I sold a couple of dog shit pieces for 500-1k each. Flipped one of my L7 gems from my fuse fuck up and rebought all L5/L6 again though =O

Class is fun and pumps out some damage but it's completely awkward with how much all the skills move you around. Feeling tankier now though at least and not getting 3/4 of my health chunked in one hit. Just need levels and skill points while I wait for people to catch up to get some more accessories on the market.

ezgg.jpg

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
No idea. I have only played 1 game the last two weeks to keep my char from decaying mmr. Need to get back into it but got a lot of PVE left to do again.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why did they change the PvP ranks? The new ones make less sense then the old ones.

Yeah that was confusing for me too and still makes zero sense.. There are a plethora of name changes just for the sake of name changes that are completely unnecessary.

I still think changing the name Lance Master to Glavier is one of the worst choices they could have made. Just like Holy Knight to Paladin seems complete unneeded.