Lost Ark Online

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I more or less understand why people are quitting. But, I'm sure I'll be playing for another 6-12 months or until I get to a point where I'm unable to keep up with ilvl reqs for raids. I'll take any handouts from those that are done.

No worries, we'll be running legion raids till something better comes out. Just remember to keep giving me my crit buffs, thanks.

As it relates to those who have reached out that are quitting: totally understand and no issues. Was a fun run. For those sticking it out: I still don't have any plans on quitting by virtue of the lack of any alternative options. Will continue with the raid schedule and pug slots (as we did successfully on Saturday) for the foreseeable future!

Last edited:

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
No worries, we'll be running legion raids till something better comes out. Just remember to keep giving me my crit buffs, thanks.

As it relates to those who have reached out that are quitting: totally understand and no issues. Was a fun run. For those sticking it out: I still don't have any plans on quitting by virtue of the lack of any alternative options. Will continue with the raid schedule and pug slots (as we did successful on Saturday) for the foreseeable future!
SG removed the WD crit buff and replaced with mana regen. WD's still have the only crit vulnerability debuff afaik.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, what happened this week? Did I quit just before the game imploded?

Turned on a stream and all they're talking about is how fucked everything is.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
SG removed the WD crit buff and replaced with mana regen. WD's still have the only crit vulnerability debuff afaik.
Gunslinger and Glaivier both do crit debuff.

Seems like bots are finally flooding NA East as hard as they've been NA West for the past 2 months.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Gunslinger and Glaivier both do crit debuff.
Oh, they only have a base of 10% vs WD's 18%.

Nothing more than any other time a software fix breaks other shit. Not to say that the bots aren't increasing but the recent issues don't really seem related.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty much the Bots have finally beaten the game. I had kind of reached a point as it was, given the daily stuff a person has to do just to stay relevant within the game. The Bots were just the final straw for me. The game had some really positive notes like combat and the raids. The problem is having to craw through the river of shit just to get to the clean water. It just stopped being worth it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I think I'm done with AGS forever now. Back to back games where they've just shown they're incredibly incompetent.

They took games which should've had longevity and destroyed them.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They have proven they simply don't give a shit.

vv4jq9egea591.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The bots may become bad enough for me to quit. Yesterday’s annoyance was close. But I wish there was a way to sever transfer. My rl friends have all quit and I’m stuck on Zosma. I’m not super high, only 1432, but pugging Valtan is super hit or miss, and it’s getting annoying.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They have proven they simply don't give a shit.

vv4jq9egea591.jpg
LOL just like I said, why would they care about the bots? It's inflating their metrics for investors, ads, etc. I'm honestly surprised more companies don't do it.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I had no que for the first time in forever this morning so +1 to them.

The tight lipped content update bs is like -42069 though.

I'm barely doing any content on my 6 other chars sub 1415 at this point as the incentive to push is dwindling and lack of reoccurring events is also butt. I hope the take away from season pass line is to shorten the duration and promptly release new ones as I can't imagine even the most casual of players hasn't wrapped up the track weeks ago.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
they needed to put a bit of extra bounce in Vykas' boobas to make the encounter as challenging as western audiences have come to expect.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
They've added a $10 pack to the cash shop with a mediocre amount of honing materials that can be bought 3 times over the next 34 days. All told it is still less efficient than buying materials from the market with RMT gold, but it has the added benefit of completely cutting out F2P players that might be selling those materials for a profit.

Removal of the stronghold honing buff from the Vykas patch makes sense now. A real kick in the dick to the players while bots are still rampant.

Edit: Aaaaand it's gone. Was probably planned for Vykas release, which is delayed until next week.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hit 1445 on my hammerbro and pugged hard Valtan. Went better than I expected but we had a couple of big dick dps so that definitely helped.