Lost in Space

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
How many people did you know who were getting forgiven after nearly getting their entire family killed? Multiple times? lol

Almost killed? None that I am aware of (though might not be surprised if I did). Ruined families? At least a couple haha.

Edit: Finished. Better than 1st season. It was certainly good enough to look forward to the next season.

Last edited:

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
still a constant everything constantly is a life and death catastrophic failure that needs the Robinsons to solve.

I feel the frustrating part is they added all these other characters, and the Resolute, just to give everyone else the idiotball and have the Robinsons save them. But, mostly just save themselves, and also save others along the way.

episode 7/8 it really comes to a head... Dad walks up to the Admiral and demands "if you are going to make a decision that involves the life of my kid, you better ask me first!" are you fucking serious? and she just takes it, instead of telling him, every choice she makes involves the life of him, his kids, as well as literally every other family on board, and on the planet....

And of course, the very next episode, they just straight up mutiny and seize control... Because apparently how dare anyone make a choice that is not approved of by the Robinson overlords.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I feel the frustrating part is they added all these other characters, and the Resolute, just to give everyone else the idiotball and have the Robinsons save them. But, mostly just save themselves, and also save others along the way.

haha Smith calls that out as well.

Also, beings healed by lightning rods are vulnerable to electricity...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Finished s2, stronger development wise but some of the plot holes you could fill with literal planets. Look forward to s3 and them wrapping up the robot plot.
why couldn't all the jupiters just follow the kids Jupiter? Why couldn't they medically induce a coma in all the adults to have the oxygen needed? I mean obviously if they did that then they would all be fucked since they didnt warp to alpha centauri at the end but ffs it's so blatant.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
still a constant everything constantly is a life and death catastrophic failure that needs the Robinsons to solve.

episode 7/8 it really comes to a head... Dad walks up to the Admiral and demands "if you are going to make a decision that involves the life of my kid, you better ask me first!" are you fucking serious? and she just takes it, instead of telling him, every choice she makes involves the life of him, his kids, as well as literally every other family on board, and on the planet....

And of course, the very next episode, they just straight up mutiny and seize control... Because apparently how dare anyone make a choice that is not approved of by the Robinson overlords.

To be fair... everyone that isn't a Robinson or Robinson-adjacent is kinda stupid. Though I am still trying to work out how their portable super forcefields work and how useful those would be in many other situations other than a campfire.

• 1Solidarity

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Season2 is mostly terrible and loses everything that was good about the tv series in favor of space station drama, boring and stupid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Actually made it to episode 3 before Netflix locked my account for "appearing to have used a free trial in the past". Guess the jig is up on making new emails.
No way I am paying $16 to watch the other episodes and I sure as fuck am not paying $9 to watch it in SD. I'll wait until Netflix collapses and Amazon buys the library for pennies and makes it available.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
If only there was a way to watch shit for free...if only.

• 1Worf

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Consistently blows my mind. Guy at work is paying for HBO, Netflix, Hulu, CBS All Access. I'm like, "UHM.....okay."

Yeah how dare he not be a thief and steal product. I'm sure you are cool when your customers at work steal stuff too yeah?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah how dare he not be a thief and steal product. I'm sure you are cool when your customers at work steal stuff too yeah?

And using new email addresses to get the free trial repeatedly is any different? LOL

Cybsled

I liked it. The robot thing will eventually get resolved I imagine, since presumably they are being dicks because humans captured and tortured a robot into flying their ship. However, humans got forced into being dicks vs that robot because the robots fucked up Earth.

Cybsled

Given how the show has unfolded, 3 seasons would work about right. Glad they get a chance to wrap it up.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Third and final season came out today. Lets see if its better than season two.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Consistently blows my mind. Guy at work is paying for HBO, Netflix, Hulu, CBS All Access. I'm like, "UHM.....okay."
There comes a time when laziness outweighs the 4.99 a month or whatever.

There was a time I pirated everything. What a pain in the ass. (This is the part where someone will post about an "easy" way to pirate that only requires 48 steps of setting up software, connecting by a secret eastern European VPN, then call me a boomer)

now I love my smart TV and just pay the 4.99

To be clear, fuck CBS All Access

ShakyJake

<Donor>
There comes a time when laziness outweighs the 4.99 a month or whatever.

There was a time I pirated everything. What a pain in the ass. (This is the part where someone will post about an "easy" way to pirate that only requires 48 steps of setting up software, connecting by a secret eastern European VPN, then call me a boomer)

now I love my smart TV and just pay the 4.99

To be clear, fuck CBS All Access
Nah, dude. You're living like 10-15 years ago with that Torrent crap.

SabNZBD, Sonarr + Plex is pretty much fire and forget. Yes, there's a tiny bit of set up but it's not difficult. No need for VPNs or shit like that.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
huh saw this pop up too, its apparently the final season. I've enjoyed the show for what it is, i'll definitely watch the last season sometime this month.

i pay for

Netflix 4k (~$20/mo?)
Youtube TV ($65/mo!)
Disney+ (free thru wifes cell phone)
Hulu (free thru wifes phone)
Amazon Prime (free thru work)

I do have a 6 month HBO Max trial thanks to buying a new LG TV, and some of my family members share an Apple TV login but I just pirate that since my wife has no interest.

Its mostly to support other family members, I have like 60 terabytes of NAS storage and access to top tier pirate sites (BTN, PTP) and unlimited bandwidth so download everything anyways, but there is no way my older relatives or (not living at home) kids would be able to access my NAS. I buy on amazon prime movies and shows I love but that list is so tiny is hilarious. Like... John Wick, Dune, any Gerard Butler or Vin Diesel movies...

Every service is maxxed out on IPs and logins, it'll be a shitty day when Netflix or Youtube TV or Disney+ disallows multiple locations from using the same paying account..

I've found the trick with the streaming services is to know exactly what you want before you launch the app, if you go into browsing mode you will just browse forever.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
jeez, how long has it been? Don't remember shit about the last season.

Starting up. interestingly, they straight up time skip a year right at the beginning. helps with the aging of the kids.